IGNORED

Resurrecting the Doug Phillips is a Tool Campaign

twin2

Homemade Christmas cards Doug Phillips is a tool!

Wrapping Paper Doug Phillips is a tool!

Leftover Turkey Recipes Doug Phillips is a tool!

Home Schooling Doug Phillips is a tool!

Chocolate Recipes Doug Phillips is a tool!

Pinot Noir Doug Phillips is a tool!

40" Flatscreen Doug Phillips is a tool!

Coronation Street Doug Phillips is a tool!

Jersey Shore Doug Phillips is a tool!

Nike Doug Phillips is a tool!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General Petraeus Doug Phillips is a tool

Macho Camacho Doug Phillips is a tool

Fiscal cliff Doug Phillips is a tool

Larry Hagman Doug Phillips is a tool

Same-sex marriage wins in four states Doug Phillips is a tool

Tool logic: Doug Phillips is a tool of communication.

Doug Phillips is a tool for working with messy data.

Doug Phillips is a tool kit of a spider.

Tool lyrics: Doug Phillips is a tool on the tool side.

Listen to tool band Doug Phillips is a tool toolbox.

Virus removal tool Doug Phillips is a tool virus.

Multi-tool Doug Phillips is a tool on the tool marketplace.

Electrical tool Dough Phillips is a tool every homeowner should own.

Stone tool Doug Phillips is a tool for evolutionary studies.

Guiding tool Doug Phillips is a tool for Islamic studies.

Kitchen tool Doug Phillips is a tool for housework.

Sewing tool Doug Phillips is a tool that will surprise you.

New tool Doug Phillips is a tool to upload and share.

Das Tool Doug Phillips is a tool von und für Profis.

As seen on TV Doug Phillips is a tool expert.

Security tool Doug Phillips is a removal tool.

DJ Tool Doug Phillips is a tool - cool tool for school.

Tool product Doug Phillips is a tool on Scandinavian Tool Systems.

Islam-Download Toolbar Doug Phillips is a tool which offers useful utilities.

Free Islamic Toolbar Doug Phillips is a tool which supports all the latest browsers.

Hi, long time lurker here. I first became aware of this site in 2011 after coming across a Stay at Home Daughters article online courtesy of Bitch magazine, so I guess you could say Doug Shortass was my gateway fundie. I'm British (hi Sola! JesusFightClub!) so I haven't met that many religious zealots, and if they knock on my door I just tell them I'm Jewish. :lol: Anyways, it seemed appropriate to start by helping you guys resurrect this DPIAT campaign because as the OP said, it really can't be said enough! So here goes (in caps so he knows how pissed off he makes me): DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL!

Doug Phillips vision forum cult has fallen way behind. That one seems to need extra love.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Never read this forum when you're being crafty, because you suddenly start thinking it's a great idea to make a custom My Little Pony based on Doug Phillips is a tool and auctioning it off and sending the money raised to a worthy, godless heathen-esque organization.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

• 10 months later...

I'm still able to coax Google into mentioning that Doug Phillips is a tool by just typing in "Doug Phillips i".

If Doug (Phillips who is a tool) would get around to reporting on his fabulous vacation in-person study of ancient Grecian architecture, I expect there would be considerable howling laughter and snark intellectual debate here at FJ about his outfits wide-based stance observations on the relationships between Greco-Roman nude wrestling culture and Christianity. I know we all thirst for his wisdom, but he taunts us with his toolishness silence. Alas!

Nevertheless, Doug Phillips is a tool. I wouldn't want Google to forget.

Never read this forum when you're being crafty, because you suddenly start thinking it's a great idea to make a custom My Little Pony based on Doug Phillips is a tool and auctioning it off and sending the money raised to a worthy, godless heathen-esque organization.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Yes, but how could you get his expression of utter smuggery onto a pony without making it cute?

Doug Phillips tagged along with was possibly not even there with I dunno the after-action report is so overblown he could have been doing just about anything led a group of utter greenhorns who had never even seen a fox in the wild manly Christian men on a junket just like any otherquest based out of a lodge that specializes in business junkets for the not particularly athletic remote and mysterious Alaskan location. They took an easy hike along a clear route used by lodge patrons ventured into the wilderness and had some rather tame long-distance encounters with wildlife thrilling experiences with God's creation as well as a mildly nervous moment when somebody froze up crossing a creek a highly spiritual encounter with God's power. Then they did pushups on tundra that will take years to grow back after their antics, the yahoos took dominion in the name of Christ.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Why yes, I do believe Doug Phillips is a Tool!

(who really needs to post the god damn greece pics already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

post-76-14451998239134_thumb.jpg

Dougie - what happened in Mykonos? Did it stay in Mykonos?

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Boehner Tea Party Doug Phillips Is A Tool Obamacare Deficit Ceiling

Dougie - what happened in Mykonos? Did it stay in Mykonos?

Doug Phillips Is A Tool

Boehner Tea Party Doug Phillips Is A Tool Obamacare Deficit Ceiling

Perhaps Doug Phillips is a tool decided to stay on the isle of Lesbos rather than return to the land of

obamacare, affordable care act, government shutdown, debt ceiling, enlarge your penis, regrow male hair loss!

Fuck, I've run out of search terms.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Perhaps Doug Phillips is a tool decided to stay on the isle of Lesbos rather than return to the land of

obamacare, affordable care act, government shutdown, debt ceiling, enlarge your penis, regrow male hair loss!

Doug Phillips is a tool.

No, I beleive Doug Phillips is a tool stayed in Greece because he does not want to watch the Boston Red Socks in the World Series, or perhaps Doug Phillips is a tool is sad because the New York Giants are 0-6. Maybe Doug Phillips is a tool stayed in Greece because they have better Columbus day sales. I wonder if Doug Phillips is a tool knows that Kris kardashian and Bruce Jenner are separated. Perhaps Doug Phillips is a tool just wants to stay in Greece until Apple announces it's 3rd quarter earnings. Sigh, I just wish Doug Philips is a tool would update his facebook page or his twitter account. Maybe putting a hash tag in front of #DougPhillipsIsATool will brighten his day like the fall foliage in New England.

Certainly Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool who would never listen to cool songs on YouTube, and Doug Phillips is such a tool that he is filling my time because iambored riding the Megabus to New Orleans and Doug Phillips is a tool isn't interested in the SEC football schedule. Neither is Doug Phillips is a tool much good at recipes for quick easy meals, and no way will Doug Phillips is a Tool use a phone number reverse lookup. Doug Phillips is a Tool has WebMd-induced hypochondria. Doug Phillips is a Tool has no use for Miss Manners. Doug Phillips is a tool is a bog ol Yahoo.

doug phillips is a tool pumpkin no bake cookies

doug phillips is a tool who may or may not have had a lifestyle lift

doug phillips is a tool meet singles in your hometown

doug phillips is a tool gravity doug phillips is a tool george clooney doug phillips is a tool under the dome finale

Doug phillips is a tool nobel prize doug phillips is a tool thanksgiving flights doug phillips is a tool on facebook and congress doug phillips is a tool hazardous adventures doug phillips is a tool

Kyle's mom is a big fat b and doug phillips is a tool

and to paraphrase Cartman

You guys, this is all Kyle's mom's fault.

[Kyle]

Shut up Cartman!

[C]

Doug Phillips is the one who started Vision Forum , and all because Doug Phillips is a tool...

[Kyle]

Don't say it Cartman!

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll!

[Kyle]

Don't do it Cartman!

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll!

[Kyle]

I'm warning you!

[Cartman]

Okay, okay...

[Kyle]

I'm gettin' pretty sick of him calling Doug Phillips a tool...

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll, Doug Phillips is a tool, he's a great big tool,

He's the biggest tool in the whole wide world,

Doug PHillips a tool if there ever was a tool,

She's a tool with all the boys and girls! mostly boys

[Kyle]

Shut your mouth Cartman! Doug Leads Vision Forum so don't say Doug Phillips is a tool

[Cartman]

On Monday Doug's a tool , on Tuesday he's a tool,

And Wednesday through Saturday doug phillips is a tool,

Then on Sunday, just to be different,

He's a super masucline holier than thou tool!

Come on, you all know the words!

Have you ever met Doug PHillips?

Doug Phillips' is a tool, he's a dandy old tool and he has stupid hair,

he's a tool, tool tool, tool, tool tool, tool........

tool, tool tool, tool, tool tool, tool.

Have you ever met Doug Phillips?

Take a hazardous journey with doug phillips is a tool

doug phillips is a tool pumpkin no bake cookies

doug phillips is a tool who may or may not have had a lifestyle lift

doug phillips is a tool meet singles in your hometown

doug phillips is a tool gravity doug phillips is a tool george clooney doug phillips is a tool under the dome finale

Doug phillips is a tool nobel prize doug phillips is a tool thanksgiving flights doug phillips is a tool on facebook and congress doug phillips is a tool hazardous adventures doug phillips is a tool

Kyle's mom is a big fat b and doug phillips is a tool

and to paraphrase Cartman

You guys, this is all Kyle's mom's fault.

[Kyle]

Shut up Cartman!

[C]

Doug Phillips is the one who started Vision Forum , and all because Doug Phillips is a tool...

[Kyle]

Don't say it Cartman!

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll!

[Kyle]

Don't do it Cartman!

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll!

[Kyle]

I'm warning you!

[Cartman]

Okay, okay...

[Kyle]

I'm gettin' pretty sick of him calling Doug Phillips a tool...

[Cartman]

Weeeeeelllllll, Doug Phillips is a tool, he's a great big tool,

Doug PHillips a tool if there ever was a tool,

She's a tool with all the boys and girls! mostly boys

[Kyle]

Shut your mouth Cartman! Doug Leads Vision Forum so don't say Doug Phillips is a tool

[Cartman]

On Monday Doug's a tool , on Tuesday he's a tool,

And Wednesday through Saturday doug phillips is a tool,

Then on Sunday, just to be different,

He's a super masucline holier than thou tool!

Have you ever met Doug PHillips?

Doug Phillips' is a tool, he's a dandy old tool and he has stupid hair,

he's a tool, tool tool, tool, tool tool, tool........

tool, tool tool, tool, tool tool, tool.

Have you ever met Doug Phillips?

Take a hazardous journey with doug phillips is a tool

So, I take it that Doug Phillips is a tool?

Doug Phillips is a tool.

John of Orange gives me an icky vibe, but it's different icky from Doug. I am looking forward to the day that some Dominatrix or Madam in the DC area spills the beans and tells the world that he is one of those men who gets his rocks off behaving like a baby.

The government is shut down because Doug Phillips is a tool who wrote a toolish review for the film Gravity. Doug Phillips is a tool who watches Fox News and the Breaking Bad finale. Doug Phillips is a tool takes no little Glee in posting his manly romps on Facebook and YouTube. Doug Phillips is a tool has an offer for the best pumpkin spice latte coupons. Doug Phillips is a tool because gmail is better than hotmail or yahoo. Benedict Cumberbatch on Reddit is not surprised that Doug Phillips is a tool while Wil Wheaton wants Doug Phillips is a tool to know that if he goes to New York Comic Con, don't be a dick.

Archived