IGNORED

Resurrecting the Doug Phillips is a Tool Campaign

twin2

No, not yet. But that is OK, I am a patient woman. I can always recycle the old ones. He will have to post eventually so he can sell the the DVD.

post-76-14451998239915_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Tool to rule them all, One Tool to find them,

One Tool to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

That Tool is Doug.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool.

Breaking news ... This just in ... Free Jinger declares, "Doug Phillips is a tool!" (Again.)

Don't you mean Doug Phillips is a Tool!"(Still.)? :lol:

Don't you mean Doug Phillips is a Tool!"(Still.)? :lol:

Well, Dougie is a Calvinist. Calvinist believe in once saved, always saved. Therefore, once a tool, always a tool

Dougiekins is a tool.

You know you belong to FJ when you're reading something totally unconnected to Doug Phillips(who is a tool), come across the word "tool," and immediately think of Doug Phillips.

Who is a tool. :mrgreen:

You know you belong to FJ when you're reading something totally unconnected to Doug Phillips(who is a tool), come across the word "tool," and immediately think of Doug Phillips.

Who is a tool. :mrgreen:

Possibly worse: when reading posts by Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s defenders, you mentally insert "is a tool" every time you see his name. Really slows down my reading speed. Damn you, Doug (Phillips who is a tool)!

Doug Phillips is a tool, even though Google seems to be having more difficulty acknowledging this due to the recent flood of Doug (Phillips who is a tool) news. On the positive side, try using a Google Image search for "Doug Phillips is a tool"--many FJer avatars are showing up, and not just yours, twin2 (I know this will break your heart, but I'm sure you will simply redouble your efforts).

Doug Phillips: :music-tool:

Two tools were sitting on a fence.

One tool said to the other tool....

"Doug Phillips is a tool!"

The other tool said....

"AH! A talking tool!"

It's worse when you have friends named Doug and you have to remind yourself they are not Doug Philips is a Tool.

Also if you have a relative named Doug and you automatically think "tool" then remind yourself that your relative is not a tool and doesn't deserve the word association (he's an honest to goodness sweetheart of a guy actually).

Oh noes! This topic was about to fall off of page one! Can't let that happen, especially when the world so desperately needs to know that Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool in the biggest, tooliest way there is.

Archived