IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

Bria (Crawford) Cosper had her baby on October 26th.

Has any one heard about Elisabeth (Linzey) Radfar? She was due on October 4th.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, j-rin said:

I'm going to be late on this convo...  I'm a twin... my name is Erin my twin is Eric.. grew up hating it... 

And as for camo, I know a 15 month old baby named camo... his twins name is caliber.. I live in a redneck area and not in the south.. 

I know a married couple named Erin and Eric. And of course they have the same last name. It's so easy for me to get them mixed upon fb because their names are so extremely close. 

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know a married couple named Erin and Eric.

I know a married couple named Gene and Jean. :) Also a woman who by marriage is named Carol Carroll. And once upon a time Taylor Swift dated Taylor Lautner. And one time I came across the blog of a gay man named Carl whose partner was named Karl. And so on. It's all madness, I tell you!

7 minutes ago, Corntree said:

I know a married couple named Gene and Jean. :) Also a woman who by marriage is named Carol Carroll. And once upon a time Taylor Swift dated Taylor Lautner. And one time I came across the blog of a gay man named Carl whose partner was named Karl. And so on. It's all madness, I tell you!

My grandma married a Gene. Then named my mom Jean. Gene left. Grandma decided she liked the name Jean so much she decided to start going by Jean. :dontgetit:

The company I work for had married clients named Christopher and Christine. I remember them because I work in receivables and their checks had pictures of cockroaches on them. Ick, ick, ick. 

I also used to know a married couple named Tony and Toni. One son was Tony Jr. and the other was a completely unrelated name. I always wondered how he felt about that... 

I have family who are married and called Jo and Jo (from Johannes and from Johanna). At least here in the Netherlands the name Jo could go for either gender (although it is an oldfashioned name).

On 10/27/2017 at 12:49 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I'm guessing this means that Brigid's baby has arrived.

Yes, she had a little boy early last week. Other than that, I know they're keeping pictures, name, details, etc.. very private. Everyone is doing well, though.

I knew a girl in high school who was dating a boy with the last name of Robin.  He had a sister and his parents thought it would be so funny to name her Robin.  She hated it, as I recall.

Gee and I thought my friend’s brothers Jason, Jayden and Jacob were bad. They’re not even close to the others on the crazy naming scale. 

While growing up our neighbors were the David family. Their oldest son is...David David.

A friend from high school's last name is Jefferson. Her son is named...Jeffrey.

I think people fail to acknowledge that what they think is cute/funny/original/a good idea at the time is something their offspring have to live with, and often explain incessantly, their whole lives.

On 29-10-2017 at 6:17 AM, Bethella said:

Bria (Crawford) Cosper had her baby on October 26th.

Has any one heard about Elisabeth (Linzey) Radfar? She was due on October 4th.

Also very curious about Elisabeth !! Anyone knows anything ?? 

22 hours ago, ven said:

Also very curious about Elisabeth !! Anyone knows anything ?? 

No update about Elisabeth Radfar... Baby registry is still open, 2 or 3 gifts on the list to offer, no birth date nor gender... Anna Linzey and other family members' FB are quiet about Elisabeth and Nathan since the wedding.

Website is calm, only a reflection about seasons, change and life...... no more....

It seems that the couple is living in Edmond, OK, but I don't find anything else about them....

14 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Danielle Niednagel had her 5th, a girl, Kiri (per Melissa Thomas Niednagel's facebook page)

So their weird naming trend continues. Maybe Kiri is a Hawaian name like Kalea and Keoni? Speaking of Danielle's kids, Jadrian (the middle one) has to be one of the cutest looking lil boy ever. Too bad his parents are tools.

Bria (Crawford) Cosper's baby is a boy named Oliver.

On 1.11.2017 at 12:45 AM, fundiefan said:

While growing up our neighbors were the David family. Their oldest son is...David David.

A friend from high school's last name is Jefferson. Her son is named...Jeffrey.

I think people fail to acknowledge that what they think is cute/funny/original/a good idea at the time is something their offspring have to live with, and often explain incessantly, their whole lives.

My hometown had a doctor with the last name Doctor . He was Dr Doctor .

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived