Bethella

On 9/2/2017 at 10:11 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from 

Last Updated on 25 September 2017

Pregnant

Slide1.JPG

Recently Gave Birth

Slide2.jpg

Thanks to @VelociRapture for the title, taken from http://www.freejinger.org/topic/29834-a-totally-accurate-and-in-no-way-sarcastic-duggar-cheat-sheet/?page=4#comment-1432730

Julie Knox (Waller) Had her fourth baby yesterday. It's a boy.

Screenshot 2017-10-09 at 8.06.53 PM.png

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessiqua Whittman had her 4th baby in late September. It's a girl and it looks like her name is Daisy based on the "birth story coming soon" page on her website.

13 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Julie Knox (Waller) Had her fourth baby yesterday. It's a boy.

Screenshot 2017-10-09 at 8.06.53 PM.png

I think you mean Julie Knox (Mueller). It's easy to get the Muellers and Wallers mixed up. I think their families kind of look alike. And there's a Mueller married to a Waller. 

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think you mean Julie Knox (Mueller). It's easy to get the Muellers and Wallers mixed up. I think their families kind of look alike. And there's a Mueller married to a Waller. 

It it was i meant, i was looking at a Different thing that said Waller when i was typing

There are a LOT of Mueller grandbabies and they still have some kids to marry off. Julie is having her kids like clockwork and her sister-in-law Mary even more so. She should be due with number four in the next few months. Although I don't even know wether she is currently pregnant, but according to her spacing so far it is pretty likely.

32 minutes ago, ophelia said:

There are a LOT of Mueller grandbabies and they still have some kids to marry off. Julie is having her kids like clockwork and her sister-in-law Mary even more so. She should be due with number four in the next few months. Although I don't even know wether she is currently pregnant, but according to her spacing so far it is pretty likely

Mary Mueller had her fourth on august 2016... Maybe, she's raising the foot, et waiting for 2018 to increase her family...

57 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Mary Mueller had her fourth on august 2016... Maybe, she's raising the foot, et waiting for 2018 to increase her family...

Well, she has almost 3 months left in the year 2017 :my_smile:

All of the married Mueller offspring (except Kimberly, who only got married late December) had a baby last year. I'm genuinely surprised that none of them had a baby this year until now.

19 hours ago, Bethella said:

Jessiqua Whittman had her 4th baby in late September. It's a girl and it looks like her name is Daisy based on the "birth story coming soon" page on her website.

whats her blog name

3 hours ago, 19dageld said:

whats her blog name

She's got a couple of sites, just google her name.

15 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

All of the married Mueller offspring (except Kimberly, who only got married late December) had a baby last year. I'm genuinely surprised that none of them had a baby this year until now.

Kimberly Palazzolo (Mueller) seems awfully young to me... Maybe it's just that her husband's surname is Italian, but she reminds me of Jinger Duggar lol

Hopefully, she won't be such a prolific breeder like her sisters and SILs. Mary Jane has had 1 baby per year until now, which is too much, even if you are young and healthy.

7 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Whats hr husbands name

No idea, she calls him Blackbeard

7 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Marty Wittman. Marty is his legal name, not short for anything.

That used to be more of a thing in my parents' day. They would know guys named Billy or Tommy that wasn't short for William or Thomas. It seems to have fallen out of fashion in the last few decades. However it still seems to be fairly popular for girls to have common nicknames as names. Like Josie Duggar. And the Bates family does this a lot. Josie, Katie, Ellie, Allie, Lexi. 

A friend of mine is called Marty. She is woman and it isn't a short version for "Martina" or "Martha". She says her parents were big "Back to the Future" fans.

Natasha (Vernier) Courter, sister of Audri Botkin, has given birth to Oliver Wellesley Courter, per her public IG page. Two days (:shock:) of labor! A very beautiful baby boy.

8 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Natasha (Vernier) Courter, sister of Audri Botkin, has given birth to Oliver Wellesley Courter, per her public IG page. Two days (:shock:) of labor! A very beautiful baby boy.

whats her Instagram?

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That used to be more of a thing in my parents' day. They would know guys named Billy or Tommy that wasn't short for William or Thomas. It seems to have fallen out of fashion in the last few decades. However it still seems to be fairly popular for girls to have common nicknames as names. Like Josie Duggar. And the Bates family does this a lot. Josie, Katie, Ellie, Allie, Lexi. 

It's definitely in fashion for boys here in the UK. Charlie, Archie and Alfie are extremely popular as stand-alone names, and names like Tommy, Billy, Bobby, Ollie etc are popular too. I'm not much a fan of it personally. 

Clint (7 y), Clay Mason (6 y), Cade (5 y), Callie Ann (4 y), Cash (3 y), Colt Norris (2 y), Case Wilkins (2 y), Calena (5 months) Rogers. Some middle names are missing....

20 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Clint (7 y), Clay Mason (6 y), Cade (5 y), Callie Ann (4 y), Cash (3 y), Colt Norris (2 y), Case Wilkins (2 y), Calena (5 months) Rogers. Some middle names are missing....

thank you, how do you find her online? 

13 minutes ago, 19dageld said:

thank you, how do you find her online? 

I read her blog, "sweet tea and buttermilk" which is closed now, and herFB is public (Courtney Harkins Rogers)

It seems that Sarah and John-Clay Burnett had a second child, a boy. There is a new FB profile pic, took by auntie Maggie Ruth Photography..... No more information, by now....

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Those names make my eye twitch. How confusing it must be in that house. So many similar names! And I bet they will just get more similar. Cole, Cale, Cain, Caylie, Calia, Carlie.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived