IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

Her father died in 2006 and it looks like he remarried. Her mom still keeps the Martin name so I'm not sure if she remarried or not.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, geeklove said:

Her father died in 2006 and it looks like he remarried. Her mom still keeps the Martin name so I'm not sure if she remarried or not.

I didn't know that. Can you find where he remarried and link it?

• Upvote 2

I think the reason she was upset at YouTube was because she's trying to pay off the judgement. They wouldn't let her monetize her videos. That's also why she rants about losing social media access. She needs to get her face out there to get speaking fees. She was ordered to pay up in October 2016. Her videos became more frequent at the end of 2016/beginning of 2017. She's obviously buying likes/followers and she wants a return on her investment. That and she and her husband are massive fame whores. His career in politics and pulp writing has fizzled so it was time to rebrand.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On September 2, 2017 at 2:57 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Most bullshit flowing from the anus mouth...

IMG_4333.PNG

Her children will only think what she tells them to think, out of fear.  Self determination?  What a crock.  Those kids are screwed.  

• Upvote 6

Just spent two hours reading both paarts of this thread. Someone needs to stop this crazy lady! Also agree with what someone said about her reminding them of the Naugs upthread. She's like the Naugs only less manky which for some reason makes a few more people take her seriously.

Whoever said Anus Mouth made me chuckle.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

Just spent two hours reading both paarts of this thread. Someone needs to stop this crazy lady! Also agree with what someone said about her reminding them of the Naugs upthread. She's like the Naugs only less manky which for some reason makes a few more people take her seriously.

Whoever said Anus Mouth made me chuckle.

People don't take the Nogs seriously because they are always in trouble with the law, shit in buckets, and have had their kids taken away. 

But people do take TAM seriously because she is well groomed, has 10 seemingly well behaved and clean children, has a doctor husband, and doesn't seem to openly neglect her kids and their education. People like her are dangerous because they make it seem like they have it all together when I guarantee they don't. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

I made the mistake of reading the comments while eating. They are hilarious! Here's a link. Read for yourselves if you want a giggle. 

• Upvote 2

TAM constantly shows her ignorance. Hunting is murder? What? I've never met anyone in real life who has said that. Actually all the vegans and vegetarians I know say that hunting is often morally superior to farming industry practices. She really doesn't understand the other side at all. Nor does she want to. She seems to enjoy her ignorance rather thoroughly. 

IMG_4662.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

First of all hunting is not murder. However, I don't think that anyone is shooting a pregnant woman in the stomach. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 5

Uh...I'm a liberal vegan. Some vegans I know say hunting is murder, but the majority of liberal leftists I know do not. Those that do are uncomfortable with the actual killing part, but are fine eating store bought meat. What a weird thing to pass off as liberal logic. 

I don't know any one that LIKES abortion. It's not like pro-choicers sit around conceiving babies so they can abort them. I don't go out and find pregnant women and gleefully drive them to the clinic. She's such a fucking nut job.  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Love 5

@Shiny If anything, vegetarians I know, including me, are pretty much "I would hunt and kill my own meat, but I can't get behind modern factory farming practices".  I know, there are logic gaps etc, but the graphic would make much more sense if it showed factory farming, from my lefty circle.  But even then, we wouldn't say "meat is murder", it would be more like "appalling" or something (channeling prince charles)

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Sheesh, another white, blue-eyed blond Christian blogger with bleached teeth telling us how it is.   From one of her fb commenters: 

Spoiler

Christians are the most hated, persecuted of everyone despite doing the most good deeds. Honesty, truth and goodness is hated and slandered by the majority I can easily be a witness of this myself.

Very few people turn away truth, goodness, kindness and simple decency.  Condemnation and judgement, on the other hand......

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

WE HAVE NEW EMOJIS!?!  Can’t respond as planned as so excited. 

Edited by Fascinated
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM constantly shows her ignorance. Hunting is murder? What? I've never met anyone in real life who has said that. Actually all the vegans and vegetarians I know say that hunting is often morally superior to farming industry practices. She really doesn't understand the other side at all. Nor does she want to. She seems to enjoy her ignorance rather thoroughly. 

IMG_4662.PNG

Every time I see the "abortion is murder" argument I remember my first trip (of three) to the ER during my pregnancy (baby was and is fine). I was bleeding from a corpus luteum cyst, but they diagnosed it as a "threatened abortion" each time, and basically said "50/50 that you'll lose it. Go home. Sucks to be you."

Like..if you really believed abortion was ending a life, why is a miscarriage just "one of those things?" 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Christwriter said:

Like..if you really believed abortion was ending a life, why is a miscarriage just "one of those things?"

I'm often confused about them being so grieved by abortions. If they believe the soul is pure and it is a life in the eyes of God, then the aborted fetus is going straight to heaven. Never having to face pain or sadness. It seems like the best outcome possible.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

If they're of the Calvinist bent, then they think that the fetus is a precious life in the eyes of God, BUT it's also totally depraved and hellbound due to original sin. It needs to be born so it can get spanked and learn self-loathing before it can go to heaven.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

If they're of the Calvinist bent, then they think that the fetus is a precious life in the eyes of God, BUT it's also totally depraved and hellbound due to original sin. It needs to be born so it can get spanked and learn self-loathing before it can go to heaven.

I don't know if they are Calvinist. They were associated with Vision Forum. They do love to beat the spark out of their babies. So maybe. 

• Upvote 1

I have seen people calling hunting/animal farming a murder. It was actually a very popular thing to say in my vegetarian and vegan group back in the days I was vegetarian.
Interestingly, majority of people there were pro-life, and some were extremely conservative. One woman believed you have magical bound with all people you have sex with, and your children may have genes of all your exes. 

• WTF 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

One woman believed you have magical bound with all people you have sex with, and your children may have genes of all your exes. 

This sounds like something made up to pre-empt the results of a DNA test to me!  :GPn0zNK:

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic