IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does anyone want to watch TAMs defense of Roy Moore press conference? Pleeeease?

Wow, anyone who did would definitely earn a beverage/treat of their choice, and endless FJ love, because wow, that would be repulsive to watch! 

• I Agree 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does anyone want to watch TAMs defense of Roy Moore press conference? Pleeeease?

OK, I'll take one for the team. Pretty basic regurgitation of what she's been posting on her page. She thinks Moore is being "lynched" by "transgender activists." She claims to support victims of sexual assault but says it's "obvious" that the accusations are fake. The real scandal is that Doug Jones "stands for the destruction of life... and the destruction of the natural family." She drove her 10 children from Ohio to support him.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

OK, I'll take one for the team. Pretty basic regurgitation of what she's been posting on her page. She thinks Moore is being "lynched" by "transgender activists." She claims to support victims of sexual assault but says it's "obvious" that the accusations are fake. The real scandal is that Doug Jones "stands for the destruction of life... and the destruction of the natural family." She drove her 10 children from Ohio to support him.

The transgender activists?! She's insane! I feel sorry for her kids. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Is it to much to hope that The Activist Mom gets a pie in the face a la Anita Bryant?   

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her way of thinking is what's wrong with this country. It's disturbing that so many people agree with her fucked up thinking. 

Annnnd that's why our country is currently being run by Giant Toddler Cheeto Satan.

Edited by PopRox
It posted twice. :-(
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Is it to much to hope that The Activist Mom gets a pie in the face a la Anita Bryant?   

A shit pie similar to the one from "The Help."

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

On 11/13/2017 at 8:10 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM is happy over Trump cutting sex education. Because educating kids is bad. This comment from one of her leghumpers made my day. I can't stop laughing. I want to die from excessive masturbation! What a great way to go! 

IMG_5368.PNG

It's possible to die from excessive masturbation? Ahem...

Edited by legalbeagle
double post
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

Israel Wayne shared her post about Roy Moore. 

TAM has some FJ fundie friends. Like the Mortons. She also linked Vision Forum on their website back in the 2000s. I'm guessing she was at least peripherally involved in VF at one time. Doug Phillips did love him some Roy Moore.  

• Upvote 2

I.... am struggling to see how that cup can be Gay!   I didn't think heterosexuality was so fragile that a pair of cartoon hands have to be explicitly gendered, or it could turn the children GAY!!!1!!!1!111!!11!

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

I showed my Mother one of the new cups. She & I were laughing about the cups having all of these holiday themed motifs as way to mock the imbeciles that threw a fit about the plain red cups.  

Edited by FloraKitty35
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

Gay... cups? What? 

of all the things to be outraged about, Starbucks cups may be one of the dumbest.

Although I really think there's no winning with these people - plain red cups are "anti-Christmas" and cartoon hands are "gay" - I'd bet if they put a nativity scene on them they'd find something wrong with that too. Especially if every person represented wasn't lily white.  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

It must be exhausting to rage constantly against the smallest perceived slights, like cartoon hands. And, even if it is two women, whose to say they aren't BFFs or mother-daughter? There are millions of legitimately upsetting things going on in the world, and they pick this? Geez, their lives must be incredibly easy if they have the energy to get upset at doodles.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 4

Those...cups look pretty rad, actually. I only usually get Starbucks on "special occasions" (visits with my Mom, trying to survive the exhaustion of tech week), but I may need to splurge.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

I remember EWTN's Mother Angelica going on a rant about depictions of the Nativity with non-human animals such as mice, and mentioning a T-shirt showing the stable from a distance, with a speech balloon coming out saying "It's a girl"(which I agree was in poor taste).

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It must be exhausting to rage constantly against the smallest perceived slights, like cartoon hands. And, even if it is two women, whose to say they aren't BFFs or mother-daughter? There are millions of legitimately upsetting things going on in the world, and they pick this? Geez, their lives must be incredibly easy if they have the energy to get upset at doodles.

I've tried to understand the extreme right wing Christian conservatives. I've kind of come to a conclusion about their constant misplaced rage. They feel like the mainstream media and culture are raging at the wrong things. They think they are indoctrinating the public to be liberal and atheist. So they feel the need to show extreme rage against the indoctrination to kind of even things out. No matter what Starbucks does, they will be shit on by the right wing because Starbucks a obviously more liberal leaning. It's an us against them mentality and they feel the need to constantly rage against it in order to keep people from being turned into dirty liberals. What they don't understand is it makes them look very silly and isn't swaying anyone to their side.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, FundiesInParis said:

They’re.... they’re just hands????

But, but but they're *gasp* (and said in a hushed whisper) lesbian hands.  Let the pearl clutching begin.  

Seriously, some ass from my daughters church told my daughter that they were lesbian hands.  And keep this in mind, my daughter goes to a church with a  gay pastor.  Some people are just too stupid to breathe.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

They just looked like doodled hands to me but I guess I'm not looking for political meanings in everything. A cup is just a cup. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

Maybe Starbucks has a design team who figure out how to annoy fundies. Plain red? Yep, that'll work. Let's try hands clasping in two different colors. That will allow them to read in what they want. Etc.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

It must be exhausting living in such fear all the time. Terrified of a non-existent “gay agenda” apparently “messing up normal families”, public schools being bastions of liberal atheism (if they were, there wouldn’t be any Republicans or Christians, which there are), that their children will be tempted by Satan to be part of the world.

I’m a firm believer in letting people believe what they want to believe in, but when they force it on others then that’s wrong. These fundie freaks would say that the ebil libruls are forcing their kids to be gay/trans/atheists (WHICH THEY FUCKING ARE NOT YOU DINGBATS) but they are doing the exact same thing. Godliness and perceived superiority does not make it right. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

One of their rallying cries is "Impose your values on your children before the world does."

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic