IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

On 7/29/2017 at 0:40 PM, Liza said:

597cb9543f7fa_TAMhatespeech.jpg.18ceb4fd35b8e1c374393b26803e365d.jpg

"Love, the sinner, hate the sin".  Umm .. no.   You absolutely hate them and want to discriminate against them at every turn.  TAM has said that homosexuals come to her for help ... in her dreams or in their nightmares.

I'm trying to figure out what "rights as an American" being LBGTQ violates per the post by D***** up in that image.    I can't think of a single one that I've ever lost due to "teh gays"

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

On 7/31/2017 at 3:26 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here's another Johnston child crying at the protest. She looks terrified. I would be too if my parents used the Pearl method of beating into submission.

IMG_3736.PNG

I would think even if you are raised this way that being a young child surrounded by a group of strangers yelling random things (that you may not even understand) while holding extremely graphic signs would be pretty stressful.

Kids aren't meant to have to deal with this kind of stuff, so it's not surprising to me they would be crying, scared, etc.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Curious said:

I would think even if you are raised this way that being a young child surrounded by a group of strangers yelling random things (that you may not even understand) while holding extremely graphic signs would be pretty stressful.

Kids aren't meant to have to deal with this kind of stuff, so it's not surprising to me they would be crying, scared, etc.

Imagine growing up a Johnston kid. Beaten starting as a baby. Being taken to these horrific protests starting from day one. Having to raise younger siblings. Homeschooling and only socializing with other kids at the protests. Having a father for a doctor but not being allowed to go to Med school. And having parents who are so hated they receive death threats on a regular basis. 

Those poor children. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Is is she pregnant? She certainly has a small bump in the photo at the rally.

It looks like she could be but she hasn't announced anything. She seems like the attention whoring type that would announce the minute the pee stick dries. 

• Upvote 2

Unless it's a really distasteful stunt of some kind. I wouldn't put it past her.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Curious said:

I'm trying to figure out what "rights as an American" being LBGTQ violates per the post by D***** up in that image.    I can't think of a single one that I've ever lost due to "teh gays"

Who here thinks D******* can't afford anything by Michael Kors, so it doesn't matter if she's (?) boycotting that brand?

FWIW, I can't afford Michael Kors, either.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, JMarie said:

Who here thinks D******* can't afford anything by Michael Kors, so it doesn't matter if she's (?) boycotting that brand?

FWIW, I can't afford Michael Kors, either.

That's what always makes me smirk when I read stuff like that. Most of the ignorant fuckwads that say they are boycotting Hilton, Michael Kors, etc can't even afford it! Go on with your bad self. A boycott means NOTHING if you never bought the product in the first place.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Her children are to be pitied because they have grown up with two narcissistic parents who used them to further their own agenda. 

Your children will be afraid of change. 

Your children will think as you do. 

Your children are trying to set the country back years and years. 

Your children are fundamentalist Christians. 

None of this is good. 

• Upvote 22
  • Love 1

The whole "my children will not be compliant" line is hilarious. You know since she literally BEATS her children into compliance starting as infants. 

I WISH her children weren't compliant. Because maybe one day they will tell TAM to go fuck herself with a cactis and cut her off permanently. 

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

My children aren't isolated from the real world and taught to be unquestioningly obedient to the state! They're isolated from the real world and taught to be unquestioningly obedient to ME!

• Upvote 21
  • Love 1

I'm not sure if it's the same in Mme bouche de l'anus state but in Quebec, I pay my school taxes separately to the Quebec school system.

Those monies go directly to the school boards. It doesn't matter if I send my kids to state, private or home school . The local school board uses that money for the state system.They gain if my my children don't go to the state schools.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 2:57 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Most bullshit flowing from the anus mouth...

IMG_4333.PNG

Well if this doesn't sound startling like Nicole Naugler, I don't know what does. This could've been lifted directly from her page, if it weren't for the decipherable grammar.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Your children will be compliant - with your ideas - or else.

Your children will think for themselves - as long as it is exactly as you do.

Your children are the paradigm shift - towards ignorance.

Your children are the resistance - to science, to tolerance, to understanding that your beliefs are not the only valid ones, to the entirety of 21st century society.

Yep, you're right.

• Upvote 15

She reminds me of one of my, always very angry and frustrated pupils. He is almost 18, and today he became SO angry for me telling him to stay after class because he would not put away his phone during class and he refused to pay attention. He became so angry and yelled at me "I never expected THIS from YOU! You are SUCH  a disappointment to ME!" and slammed the door in my face.

It honestly really is sad. So much anger to me is a sign of being unhappy/frustrated/sad with the world and yourself. 

Edited by Timetraveler
  • Upvote 10

So if any of her kids decided to reject her beliefs, she'd be fine with it?  I doubt it!  Thinking for themselves = only believing what TAM wants them to.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here, but TAM better hope she doesn't get anymore attention from mainstream outlets lest this come back on her. 

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds as if her father and brothers ran a shady financial institution and money was diverted to her even when the business was hemorrhaging money and not paying creditors. 

leagle.com/decision/infdco20160401b84

Edited by geeklove
Typo
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, geeklove said:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here, but TAM better hope she doesn't get anymore attention from mainstream outlets lest this come back on her. 

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds as if her father and brothers ran a shady financial institution and money was diverted to her even when the business was hemorrhaging money and not paying creditors. 

leagle.com/decision/infdco20160401b84

And the plot thickens... *makes popcorn*

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I totally forgot to report to you all on the legal issues of her past. I believe she STILL owes money on that case. 

Like I've said before, she grew up privileged. Her family had plenty of money. That's the only time anything came back to bite her in ass. People have brought up the case to her and she refuses to acknowledge it at all. You'll get an immediate block from her if you mention it. 

Have you all seen her mother on Facebook? Her name is Ruth V Martin and she's one of the worst TAM leghumpers. She has quite the facelift....

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

By the way I find it hilarious that TAM talks endlessly about mutilating the genitals of transgender persons yet her mother can mutilate her own face for purely aesthetic reasons. TAM is the biggest hypocrite.

• Upvote 9

Her parent's divorced, right? And her father remarried which would make him an adulterer in fundie circles. Where are the posts calling out divorce and adultery. Wouldn't that be the "Christian" thing to do? To call them out and save their souls from eternal damnation? Why only the gays? Why no signs and preaching outside of divorce court? 

And yes, her mom needs to learn to age gracefully.

(OT, my autocorrect tried to change damnation to Dalmatian which sounds pretty awesome. I'm doomed to Eternal Dalmatian! Yay!)

Oh, and how do she and mom feel about profiting from usury?

Edited by geeklove
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic