IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

32 minutes ago, smittykins said:

One of their rallying cries is "Impose your values on your children before the world does."

Along with "use your womb as a weapon." That was a particularly lovely post TAM made about outbreeding Muslims. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

It’s not a very effective weapon if it takes nine months to dispense its load.

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

It’s not a very effective weapon if it takes nine months to dispense its load.

Especially since they can become atheists, or Muslim, or Jewish as adults. My guess is that one of her kids will leave Christianity behind as an adult. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

On 11/19/2017 at 4:13 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Especially since they can become atheists, or Muslim, or Jewish as adults. My guess is that one of her kids will leave Christianity behind as an adult. 

I hope they all get far far away from their batshit parents. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

I am not sure about the rules about this so I am not posting the photo but... went to the Metzger daughter's FB (it is public) and I think I saw a photo of TAM in the big bunch of wedding photos she posted. A strange pose, eyes closed, one hand up... is that something evangelists do while listening to the words that 'touch their hearts'? 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Edhelfin said:

I am not sure about the rules about this so I am not posting the photo but... went to the Metzger daughter's FB (it is public) and I think I saw a photo of TAM in the big bunch of wedding photos she posted. A strange pose, eyes closed, one hand up... is that something evangelists do while listening to the words that 'touch their hearts'? 

So Mr. Bonkers did this back when we went to church. Context : he was raised Baptist. I would NEVER raise my hands up in church. Context: I'm a Lutheran. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Edhelfin said:

I've seen her do this many times. She loves attention. So she will dramatically raise her hand and close her eyes. She does it a lot at anti abortion rallies. Attention whore.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I've seen her do this many times. She loves attention. So she will dramatically raise her hand and close her eyes. She does it a lot at anti abortion rallies. Attention whore.

She should be careful not to have her pose mistaken for... you know what...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since the Metzgers don't have a thread and they are BFFs with the Johnston's, I'll post this weird picture here. I understand kids fall asleep all over the place but can't you give your FOUR children sleeping on a hard wood floor a damn pillow or something? It's such an odd picture! I couldn't even fall asleep like that when I was a kid! I needed at least a pillow or something rolled up in place of a pillow.

IMG_5663.PNG

• Confused 1
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

On 11/21/2017 at 4:49 PM, TeddyBonkers said:

So Mr. Bonkers did this back when we went to church. Context : he was raised Baptist. I would NEVER raise my hands up in church. Context: I'm a Lutheran. 

And I give you this:  

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

TAM has popped up in my Facebook feed twice this week due to friends commenting on her stuff - one in favor and one against. I thought this was an interesting exchange... :smiley-signs131:

IMG_7831.PNG

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 12/9/2017 at 11:30 PM, The limit does not exist said:

TAM has popped up in my Facebook feed twice this week due to friends commenting on her stuff - one in favor and one against. I thought this was an interesting exchange... :smiley-signs131:

IMG_7831.PNG

She's dumb as hell because people CHOOSE to marry someone of another race. It's not like people are forced into interracial marriages. So if she believes being gay is a choice, then comparing interracial marriages IS a fair comparison. Back in the day, many people made the SAME argument about interracial marriage. That it's not natural. They thought it only natural to marry someone in their own race. 

Shes so ignorant that I don't bother ever trying to even comment. Because she's willfully ignorant. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I cannot wait to read her inevitable post-election meltdown. She's gonna lose it.

Go look on twitter. She said Trump will just appoint him to the Supreme Court! Bahahahaha! I want whatever she's smoking!

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

I just realized that if TAM piled all her hair on top of her head, she'd look like Gwen Shamblin.  Scary!

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Go look on twitter. She said Trump will just appoint him to the Supreme Court! Bahahahaha! I want whatever she's smoking!

I don't think she knows how any of this thing we call government works. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Someone I follow on twitter made the excellent point that as much as white evangelicals tried to cast this as a contest between good Christians and satan-worshipping baby-killers, the black voters who near-unanimously supported Jones make up one of the most deeply religious demographics in the country. Does TAM think that black Alabamians aren't real Christians? Does she know that black churches did a lot of the voter registration and turnout work that pushed Jones over the top? Can she even begin to conceive of the reasons that this group would reject Moore?

I think I know the answers there, but I'd love to hear her try to justify herself on those questions.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

She’ll just say that the black people who voted for him aren’t the right kind of Christian, whilst chucking in some racist comment. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

THis is from Lisa Metzger's page. I guffawed at what Anna said: 

IMG_5793.PNG

Lisa also gives her 9 year old Plexus. Because it's magic or something...

IMG_5794.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Oh my word. This woman sounds batshit. If this woman feeds her daughter Plexus you can bet your ass JillRod does too.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Oh my word. This woman sounds batshit. If this woman feeds her daughter Plexus you can bet your ass JillRod does too.

Lisa is also pregnant with her 13th just like Jill Rod. Lisa is similar to Jill in a few ways. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic