IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

Oh, the irony that anal sex brings The Anus Mouth the attention she craves! :evil-laugh:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 1

On 7/19/2017 at 8:55 PM, Rachel333 said:

I agree that something like "if you have a vagina" would be better. It would serve the same purpose without being so dehumanizing. I think I actually prefer "vagina owner" to "non prostate owner" though! The latter is not only dehumanizing but defines the female body solely in relation to the male body.

You can have a vagina and a prostate. If a M2F has a surgically constructed vagina, they would still have a prostate.  Women of all kinds? 

Teen Vogue is pretty amazing on sexual health issues. I got a subscription because they are such an activist voice for young women.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, duplessis3 said:

You can have a vagina and a prostate. If a M2F has a surgically constructed vagina, they would still have a prostate.  Women of all kinds? 

Teen Vogue is pretty amazing on sexual health issues. I got a subscription because they are such an activist voice for young women.

That's a good point, but wasn't really relevant in this context. There was a reason to discuss people with and without vaginas, and then people with and without prostates. You can discuss both those things without excluding anyone and without reducing anyone to just their anatomy.

Edited by Rachel333
  • Love 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her latest video of her burning Teen Vogue magazine in her backyard looking like a fundie witch has gotten her a lot of attention. Here's a screen shot of the video: 

IMG_3546.PNG

This is one comment left on her Facebook page:

My parents wouldn't let me take sex education in school. Out of 22 girls in my graduating class I was one of three girls that had never been pregnant or already had a baby. My parents taught me everything I needed to know and at the appropriate age decided by them not school. This stuff is sick and twisted and all of the liberals that comment in its favor are just as sick and twisted and your ignorant comments don't rattle me.

Really?  86% of girls in one graduating class were or had already been pregnant?  Really?

And this is the kind of person who follows TAM.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

It seems that the majority of her followers are as dumb as a box of condoms. I can't believe some of the idiotic things they say. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seems that the majority of her followers are as dumb as a box of condoms. I can't believe some of the idiotic things they say. 

I think they all need a lifetime supply of those condoms. We have enough problems.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, MarblesMom said:

@JermajestyDuggar that is one sick blog post.  I was nauseated.  Seriously.   By the time I got to the part where the child must cry quietly, I just closed the page.

These folks are sick.

Yes, crying quietly AND not hitting the diaper so hard that you dislocate a  hip?   I would say that qualifies as INSANE!   

Both parents are "evil", abusive people and, yet, they think they are saved!  Oh the irony of it all.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hey now, don't insult the condoms! 

ETA:  Apparently, my predictive text bar doesn't like "condoms"; it jumps straight to "condominiums." :pb_lol:

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 10

According to both my gaggle of teens and the school nurses at the high school and local university, anal sex may be taboo for older generations but at least locally is sometimes more common than penis in vagina sex. It is considered to be lower risk when it's actually high risk for everything but pregnancy. And the stories I have heard is that boys can be quite forceful and cause traumatic experiences and not care.

So, while I have not read this specific article, the need to educate on this subject is huge in this population. Poorly executed or not, good for Teen Vogue for braving conservative wrath and talking about it in the first place.

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, chaotic life said:

According to both my gaggle of teens and the school nurses at the high school and local university, anal sex may be taboo for older generations but at least locally is sometimes more common than penis in vagina sex. It is considered to be lower risk when it's actually high risk for everything but pregnancy. And the stories I have heard is that boys can be quite forceful and cause traumatic experiences and not care.

So, while I have not read this specific article, the need to educate on this subject is huge in this population. Poorly executed or not, good for Teen Vogue for braving conservative wrath and talking about it in the first place.

I agree. These are conversations that must be had. And like P in V and oral sex, it's not a one time conversation. There is too much to cover in one conversation. There are a lot of aspects of anal sex that need to be addressed. And it looks like Teen Vogue just scratched the surface. Which is fine. Because hopefully TAM's ridiculous over the top reaction has opened a line of communication and education about anal sex that needed to be had. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12

I honestly think that anything that can get a conversation started and have teens ask the appropriate questions is a good thing. They may not have talked about all the issues, but it's a start. An important one! TAM needs to get her head out of her own ass. 

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, JMarie said:

This is one comment left on her Facebook page:

Really?  86% of girls in one graduating class were or had already been pregnant?  Really?

And this is the kind of person who follows TAM.

There were a handful of teen parents in my (large, diverse, non-bible-belt, public) high school, but I would make an informed guess that they were far outnumbered by the kids who graduated as virgins. https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/american-teens-sexual-and-reproductive-health

But of course it's harder to wring your hands about the world going to hell in a handbasket if all you've got is real-world statistics. 

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I honestly think that anything that can get a conversation started and have teens ask the appropriate questions is a good thing. They may not have talked about all the issues, but it's a start. An important one! TAM needs to get her head out of her own ass. 

I agree. TAM loves to talk about all the damage a penis can do to an Anus. But I imagine her melon head constantly up her own ass does way more damage. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Hold the phone!  I was under the impression that the offensive article was in the Teen Vogue issue that TAM burned.  But it's not; it was online.  So, to be fair, shouldn't TAM have burned her laptop instead????

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Hold the phone!  I was under the impression that the offensive article was in the Teen Vogue issue that TAM burned.  But it's not; it was online.  So, to be fair, shouldn't TAM have burned her laptop instead????

That's the funniest part! She was also urging her humpers to go to their local stores and ask managers to pull the magazine. But the article isn't on the shelves! It is online only!

She even had a few humpers proclaim that they went to stores, talked to managers, showed them the article, and the manager threw them away in disgust.

LIES! It's not in the magazine dumbass! But nice story making yourself look like fucking Joan of Arc at Kroger.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 17
  • Love 1

Her first Facebook post about Teen Vogue was on July 12.  For the last twelve days she's been clutching her pearls about the so-called perversion.  How much longer can she milk it?

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Her first Facebook post about Teen Vogue was on July 12.  For the last twelve days she's been clutching her pearls about the so-called perversion.  How much longer can she milk it?

I've always imagined her as an unhappy hateful over the top person all the time. So I think she will just keep ranting about similar types of stuff and riding the TennVogue anal sex train for as long as she can. Or at least until her husband's movie comes out. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I've always imagined her as an unhappy hateful over the top person all the time. So I think she will just keep ranting about similar types of stuff and riding the TennVogue anal sex train for as long as she can. Or at least until her husband's movie comes out. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

I just died. You win the Internets for today! :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Khan said:

@JermajestyDuggarThank you for making me spit tea all over my cat and my monitor.

The Cats of FJ put up with so much, bless their hearts. They need their own support group :D

• Upvote 13

• Clear & Clear and Neutrogena -- owned by Johnson & Johnson
  • Burt's Bees -- owned by Clorox
  • Herbal Essences -- owned by Clairol
  • Tampax and Pantene -- owned by Proctor & Gamble

Just a few examples. You can stop buying the brands, but you're probably buying other things from the parent company.

IMG_3830.thumb.JPG.741ba8bdf23167f4e71e0cd22fdd63c4.JPG

• Upvote 6

@BlackSheep--That's a good point about those products. My one experience of boycotting a company (Nestlé in the 80s) taught me about how many brand names can be included under one giant parent company. 

Just now her lack of proof reading is really grating on my nerves. "Nuetrogena"?!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Their boycotts make me laugh. They literally do nothing to harm the company or make them change their ways. The companies that TAM has boycotted this year are Target, Levi's, Hilton, Skittles, Macy's, Frito Lay, Max and Ermas, Triangle Square Books, Crest, Teen Vogue, McDonalds, and now this huge list of products. 

You know what list I want? I want a list of products and stores that TAM does use. It's either very short or it's filled with product companies she supposedly boycotts. I'm guessing it's the latter.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Their boycotts make me laugh. They literally do nothing to harm the company or make them change their ways. The companies that TAM has boycotted this year are Target, Levi's, Hilton, Skittles, Macy's, Frito Lay, Max and Ermas, Triangle Square Books, Crest, Teen Vogue, McDonalds, and now this huge list of products. 

You know what list I want? I want a list of products and stores that TAM does use. It's either very short or it's filled with product companies she supposedly boycotts. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Well, we know she isn't shopping at American Eagle Outfitters for her kids' back to school stuff.  AEO now sells denim hijabs!  The horror!  Or, at least Breitbart seems to think they do, though their website doesn't have hijabs (denim or any other fabric) listed.  Could TAM be worked up over something that isn't true???

Also, Allure magazine has a hijab-wearing model on its cover.  Why isn't TAM boycotting Allure?

Edited by JMarie
additional griping
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Duh, Walmart and Hobby Lobby, silly!
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic