IGNORED

TAM 2: So Much WTFery

FundieFarmer

The Anus Mouth has been posting nonstop about the allegations in Hollywood about Harvey weinstein and Kevin Spacey as if they are facts and now she says Roy Moore is being falsely accused? 

She only believes rape and sexual harassment allegations when they are against democrats. No Christian conservative would ever do such a thing! Vomit. 

IMG_5360.PNG

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 3

On 11/9/2017 at 6:22 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Anus Mouth has been posting nonstop about the allegations in Hollywood about Harvey weinstein and Kevin Spacey as if they are facts and now she says Roy Moore is being falsely accused? 

She only believes rape and sexual harassment allegations when they are against democrats. No Christian conservative would ever do such a thing! Vomit. 

Horrible horrible creature.  And I guess being a bible thumping pietist prickinoid trumps truth every time.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Good lord, she is really going in on the victims here. She has a new post up alleging that one of them was bribed to invent an accusation (source: some rando on Twitter with #MAGA in his bio), and in the comments on facebook she says that the woman who was assaulted at 14 is OBVIOUSLY a liar because she's divorced. I was kind of curious to see how Moore's fans would react to this but honestly I should have known it would go exactly like this. The right-wing misinformation bubble is fast and ruthless.

• WTF 7
  • Love 1

What I don’t get is the comparison to Mary and Joseph.  She was a virgin when she conceived and bore Jesus(I know many Protestants believe that after His birth, they commenced marital relations and had other children).

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, smittykins said:

What I don’t get is the comparison to Mary and Joseph.  She was a virgin when she conceived and bore Jesus(I know many Protestants believe that after His birth, they commenced marital relations and had other children).

These exact same people trash Muslims because Mohammad married a 9 year old (I could be getting this wrong since most crazy Christians don't know what they are talking about). But now it's ok to get with a child because Mary was 14. What?! Is it also ok to have multiple wives? Because that happened in the Bible too.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, smittykins said:

Also, may I say that we have gone well past child marriages. That was thousands of years ago, this is the 21st century! 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

TAM is happy over Trump cutting sex education. Because educating kids is bad. This comment from one of her leghumpers made my day. I can't stop laughing. I want to die from excessive masturbation! What a great way to go! 

IMG_5368.PNG

• WTF 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM is happy over Trump cutting sex education. Because educating kids is bad. This comment from one of her leghumpers made my day. I can't stop laughing. I want to die from excessive masturbation! What a great way to go! 

IMG_5368.PNG

Cuz I just had to be sure that it wasn't true...

Wikipedia:

The cause of death was reported to be a heart ailment and pneumonia

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/alfredckinsey.htm:

In August 1956, Alfred Charles Kinsey, the world's most famous sex researcher, lay dying. Pneumonia had put him in the hospital, but heart disease had been grinding him down for decades

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

IMG_5368.PNG

Could you imagine inviting Nancy Cummings to your next barbeque???

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Could you imagine inviting Nancy Cummings to your next barbeque???

I just love that her last name is Cummings...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

On 12/11/2017 at 6:50 AM, Carm_88 said:

Also, may I say that we have gone well past child marriages. That was thousands of years ago, this is the 21st century! 

They still happen, even in high income countries. Hell there was a 13yo who was married off in one of the Little House on the Prairie books, and that was only 130 (?) years ago. Actually now I'm curious as to what the legal marriage age is in the US!

29 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Actually now I'm curious as to what the legal marriage age is in the US!

It varies by state, and in many places very young teens can marry in spite of minimum legal ages as long as their parents sign on (that is, their parents can make the decision for them-- the situation is usually coercive). I actually heard something about it on the radio the other night; there's a recent push to change the laws on this: http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
Typo
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

Cuz I just had to be sure that it wasn't true...

Trust me, if death from excessive masturbation was possible, there wouldn't be any male above the age of 13 on the planet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Trust me, if death from excessive masturbation was possible, there wouldn't be any male above the age of 13 on the planet. 

I hope she never had a son! The poor kid would be afraid to touch himself to wash in the shower! He could die! 

• Haha 3
  • Love 2

Excessive Masturbation! Where do these people come up with this shit? "He was a sex therapist, he must have died while in the act of masturbating." 

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

It varies by state, and in many places very young teens can marry in spite of minimum legal ages as long as their parents sign on (that is, their parents can make the decision for them-- the situation is usually coercive). I actually heard something about it on the radio the other night; there's a recent push to change the laws on this: http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

The other day, I read that NY's governor signed legislation last June raising the minimum age to 17 with judicial consent (previously, it had been 14 with parental/judicial consent and 16 with parental consent only).  14-year-olds have no business getting married.

When I was a senior in high school, a girl a few grades behind me married at 15(she was pregnant), and even then I wondered what judge in his right mind would sign off on it.  To her credit, she was coming to school fairly regularly after the baby was born, although I later learned that she did eventually drop out, and she and her husband later divorced.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

So just to make sure I've got this straight...

cheesy teen dramas in which you can see a butt: evil! >:(

media encouraging teens to stay educated about sex: evil! >:(

molesting teen girls: good : )

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

So just to make sure I've got this straight...

cheesy teen dramas in which you can see a butt: evil! >:(

media encouraging teens to stay educated about sex: evil! >:(

molesting teen girls: good : )

Her way of thinking is what's wrong with this country. It's disturbing that so many people agree with her fucked up thinking. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her way of thinking is what's wrong with this country. It's disturbing that so many people agree with her fucked up thinking. 

What in the fuck? If two teens were having consensual sex outside of marriage, she would freak the fuck out. Roy Moore full on molested teenage girls, but that's fine. It's just the evil liberal media, all the women coming forward mean nothing. She and her kind are what is wrong with the world. 

Religion can't even come close to hiding how fucked up some of these people are. Take your hate and shove it lady! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

How the fuck are "pro family leaders" speaking for him?  Isn't his argument "it was all consensual!" (bullshit) and anyway, Mary was 14 when she gave birth to Jesus????

I hate people like this SO much!   I also hope her poor kids are OK, because it really makes me worry about how she's protect her daughters.*

[ETA My rage was so great I forgot to add - even if it was consensual (pro tip:  it couldn't have been, by law!) how is having sex with a schoolgirl pro-family?  SO MUCH RAGE!!!]

(* I mean, I know she exposes them to horrible situations, beats them, doesn't educate them, etc, but I hope they're at the very least being protected from predators.   Bloody hell, what a low bar)

Edited by Lurky
Rage!!!!
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 1

I'm really hoping she's traveling down there alone. Don't bring your teen daughters with you when defend a predator TAM! 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic