IGNORED

Joy and Austin: Back in Arkansas?

Coconut Flan

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fort Rock has a log cabin they rent out for private events and weekend getaways.  It seems to be set well away from the other accommodations and is self catering.  I expect they are fine with renting it to alcohol-consuming heathens on occasion.  It's like debt-free Duggars letting people buy cars on credit.  Money is money.

I don't see anything on the Fort Rock site that says alcohol is absolutely forbidden, but those guys could have sneaked it in.  "What, Mr Forsyte, it's only Coors Light?  No alcohol at all!  It's the way we spell diet cola in Little Wigginbottom by the Sea."

Oh, look!  Jim Bob spoke at the "CMOW Men's Advance: Battle Ready" event.  Be still my heart at the thought of all that Fundie testosterone.

And space is still available for the Marriage Retreat, also featuring Jim Bob and Michelle, if you are free at the end of October.   

We used to do weekends for scrapbooking at a Christian retreat center. Their policy was no alcohol. However, IF it wasn't on the table, and IF the bottles/cans were taken back off site.. they put up with it. It might be a wink wink nudge nudge kind of policy.

Just noticed and sorry if this has been mention but Austin bears an uncanny  resemblance to Alan Tudyk who played Wash on FireFly.

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

And space is still available for the Marriage Retreat, also featuring Jim Bob and Michelle, if you are free at the end of October.   

*Insert snarky comment about JRod's "retreat"/spiritual jumble sale just a few weeks before...*

3 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Just noticed and sorry if this has been mention but Austin bears an uncanny  resemblance to Alan Tudyk who played Wash on FireFly.

Unfortunately Austin and Joy will never be allowed to watch Firefly! If they did, I would so like to be a fly on the wall and observe them watching it.

6 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

At first I was going to be annoyed by this (I love Alan Tudyk), but I can see it

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

4 hours ago, Greendoor said:

Ummm... the man in the first photo is kissing another man's hand?  They don't allow alchol but ......

I don't see what you're seeing.

^ i don't either. Mr Forsyth (L) is clearly holding something, and guy on the (R) looks like he's trying grab that object (or maybe something on it/attached to it/etc) with/near his mouth/face.

Looking at the other pics, it looks like guys playing some kind of eating game...they really should have some kind of explanation on photos! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived