IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 22: Criticising your poop and pining for Gilead

Lmao nuttier than a payday bar. And oh no! Be careful, disrespect will get you blocked!! Is that supposed to be a threat? I can't make heads or tails of what that whackadoodle is trying to say.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Curious said:

They had 4 kids.  Two boys and two girls.  I believe all 4 of them are married now.

Many thanks!  Do we know how any of them are doing in their marriages?  If Lori joyfully pleased Ken I wonder how they only ended up with four?  Does Ken still try to control the kids even though they are adults?  I going to have to go back in there are read more, aren't I?  I'm not sure how much more I can take!  Maybe I should switch to Ken's blog . . . someone hold my hand-

I noticed Stephen RedDot's comments the other day on Lori's postings. Lori needs to be careful some of her fanboys. I have the feeling that one of her extremist fanboys will eventually catch on to the details about Lori's daughters and DIL working outside the home and will try to call out Lori and her family.

2 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

Many thanks!  Do we know how any of them are doing in their marriages?  If Lori joyfully pleased Ken I wonder how they only ended up with four?  Does Ken still try to control the kids even though they are adults?  I going to have to go back in there are read more, aren't I?  I'm not sure how much more I can take!  Maybe I should switch to Ken's blog . . . someone hold my hand-

Ken posted on a FJ two or three years ago. He said that the reason he didn't want more than four kids was because he was concerned about money and his retirement fund. Prior to that Lori said a few times on her Always Learning blog that she wanted more kids, but didn't have more due to health issues.

According to Lori all of her kids have good marriages and she has mentioned that two of her children are married to people whose mothers were submissive servants  to their fathers. The oldest daughter Alyssa is married to the son of a pastor and Lori has said that Alyssa's mother-in-law is a SAHM who serves her husband. She also said that her son Ryan's wife Erin was also raised by a SAHM in a conservative Christian household. I can't recall her giving any background on the younger two children's spouses. She may have mentioned things on the blog that I missed.

8 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I noticed Stephen RedDot's comments the other day on Lori's postings. Lori needs to be careful some of her fanboys. I have the feeling that one of her extremist fanboys will eventually catch on to the details about Lori's daughters and DIL working outside the home and will try to call out Lori and her family.

Ken posted on a FJ two or three years ago. He said that the reason he didn't want more than four kids was because he was concerned about money and his retirement fund. Prior to that Lori said a few times on her Always Learning blog that she wanted more kids, but didn't have more due to health issues.

According to Lori all of her kids have good marriages and she has mentioned that two of her children are married to people whose mothers were submissive servants  to their fathers. The oldest daughter Alyssa is married to the son of a pastor and Lori has said that Alyssa's mother-in-law is a SAHM who serves her husband. She also said that her son Ryan's wife Erin was also raised by a SAHM in a conservative Christian household. I can't recall her giving any background on the younger two children's spouses. She may have mentioned things on the blog that I missed.

lilwriter85, my angel!  Thank you

I had great fun getting into a debate with the Stephen chap on his Facebook account once. I was on there under my kinky-erotic-author account and he wasn't sure whether to be intrigued or disgusted by me. He is scary-crazy and has very dangerous beliefs. He considers himself to be a man's rights activist (I've no idea what that even is or why they're necessary) and is incredibly arrogant. He's single, but thinks he's suitable to be a relationship counsellor (he's not).

Reading his posts on his Facebook page, I don't even know if he's a Lori-style christian but I think he might be some other kind of faith like Mormon or something. 

Having a crazy like him commenting on her posts will hopefully scare away some of her more on-the-fence followers. 

Man if I were Lori I wouldn't be posting pictures of my luggage on Instagram, the code for her security system has to be pretty damn easy to guess... I'd try 3110 (Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies) or 3126 (She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness).

I mean obviously you can skip all the bits about doing actual work or honoring your husband, she doesn't REALLY believe those.

From facebook:

Most men dont want a strong woman. They want a woman who allows them to be strong.

I can't believe people actually think that's true.  The men I know want women to be strong, and those QF-P women are 20x stronger than their "headships". Look at all they have to do!

Men better marry the strongest woman they can find. Life isn't all about sweet fellowship. You need a wife that can make decisions if you are not around. My friend's baby got a high fever and stopped breathing. If it wasn't for her grabbing the baby, jumping in front of a car and forcing the driver to take them to A&E, the baby would be dead. There was no time to call the headship to ask what to do. And what would have happened to my family if I would have been too weak to lead and decide while my husband was fighting for his life for months in hospital? In that time I had to get a house, get it furnished, find schools for my kids, and use all my resources to help them get through a thousand challenges. Yes, I got lots of help, but I had to organize that help and had to be in charge of everything. 

If you marry a woman who cannot function without your leadership or who cannot make tough decisions by herself in a rational way, you better make sure you are always around and never get sick.

8 hours ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I'm overwhelmed with Lori and probably will be for a while - so could someone please be so kind to tell me how many children she and Ken spawned / tortured?

4  Two boys, 2 girls.

8 hours ago, KDA said:

I had great fun getting into a debate with the Stephen chap on his Facebook account once.

[snip]

Reading his posts on his Facebook page, I don't even know if he's a Lori-style christian but I think he might be some other kind of faith like Mormon or something. 

Having a crazy like him commenting on her posts will hopefully scare away some of her more on-the-fence followers. 

I visited his FB. It's unlike anything I've seen before. He takes deranged to a new level.

I also visited Stephen's fb once.  There was so much hatred towards women on there, that it really disturbed me - it goes way beyond most of the patriarchal bs that we read.  He mentioned how men had a right to polygamy, etc.  He truly hates women.  He says that he is an MRA, but it appears that his definition is not about equal rights, but about total control over women, who should have no rights at all and are lower than dirt.  Men like him must hate themselves for being attracted to females.  Even most of the jerks we discuss on this site are not that horrible.

I just went to Lori's fb page and read all of the comments over the last 24 hours.  I am becoming so sad for humanity - it's heartbreaking that so many people think that women are truly inferior.  And even worse when there are also women who agree with this philosophy.  Lori must really have some mental issues to propagate this trash.  Where is the love for all that Jesus taught?!?!?

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Well no morning post, comments still remain. Something is up.

Maybe they are on their way to her parents' summer house? Is it in Door County? It will be interesting to see how long they extend this vacation. 

I wonder what the rest of her family thinks of Lori spending time on her blog and monitoring the chat room while on vacation. 

It's going to be harder for her to keep up with the delete button in Door Country, if there are lots of relatives there.

That Stephen guy sounds like most MRAs. They can't find a woman that will put up with their vile ideas, therefore ALL women are inferior. If women would just realize what a catch they are missing there would be no hatred for women.

Remember that "incel" guy that came here a few years ago?  They are basically MRAs.  I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen was running in those circles as well.

8 hours ago, foreign fundie said:

If you marry a woman who cannot function without your leadership or who cannot make tough decisions by herself in a rational way, you better make sure you are always around and never get sick.

Exactly. I don't get why these men want a woman to be so dependent on them.  My husband broke off his first engagement because he was in the military and didn't have time to babysit a grown woman.

It seems like it would be more of a burden to constantly have to worry about a helpless wife who could not even pack a change of clothes and grab some important documents and drive away on her own during a neighborhood evacuation.  I don't know. Maybe Lori was going to and the Mercedes broke down.  

I know Lori likes the "days of old".  Well, on one episode of "Little House on the Prairie", Ma Ingalls got a shotgun after some wild animals and saved the farm while Pa was away.  That's not feminism. That is pure survival.

8 hours ago, foreign fundie said:

Men better marry the strongest woman they can find. Life isn't all about sweet fellowship. You need a wife that can make decisions if you are not around.

*snipped for space*

OMG YES. My husband is gone often, up to a year at a time (thanks, Army!), and for all the fundies out there spouting off the "we love the troops" pablum, I've yet to see one of them sign on the dotted line. (sorry, that's a rant for another day.) What the hell do they think that the wives of deployed troops do when they are gone? Here's a hint- WE RUN SHIT ON OUR OWN.

Oh, and I think that Stephen Martin is Messianic Jewish? I can't lurk to much on his Facebook, it gives me the rages.

This Stephen RedDot is scary, he really has some ideas that I find are off. A while ago I went to his Facebook and will never, ever go there again. He writes about how wifes need a spanking with a leather belt, how children needs to be spanked so they will obey, and a lot of other horrid things.  And now he claims to be a bible teatcher, but he hardly find the things he is teatching in the bible.

And why is he not banned from Loris Facebook? She has deleted his comments but he still can comment. Has she ever read the things he writes on his own Facebook? 

stephen.PNG

52 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

OMG YES. My husband is gone often, up to a year at a time (thanks, Army!), and for all the fundies out there spouting off the "we love the troops" pablum, I've yet to see one of them sign on the dotted line. (sorry, that's a rant for another day.) What the hell do they think that the wives of deployed troops do when they are gone? Here's a hint- WE RUN SHIT ON OUR OWN.

Yes, this times a thousand! 

Although I'd love to hear your dotted line rant, but I assume it runs along the lines of Oh Noes They'll Have to Work with Women!  And Sports are a Great Substitute (since we are on the LorKen thread...)

There is a male commenter, S,  on Lori's FB who is a loon,  I mean loon in the class of Dave, Trey, and Cabinet Man. 

This exchange is still there although I'm waiting for Lori to make it disappear.

" X [writes] S you are nuttier than a Payday bar.

S [replies] Be careful not to disrespect me or youll be blocked."

And S's reply, ladies and gentlemen, sums up Lori in a nutshell (pun intended).  Disrespect/ disagree with a man commenting - blocked and banned for life.

But a man can disrespect  a woman, and Lori  and the Fangirls cheer him on.

I guess Lori has access to internet again since this conversation is deleted. But I got a screen shot of it last night since I live in a different time zone, heck I live in a different universe, than Lori.

I don´t understand why it got deleted since I can´t see anyone bullying and calling Lori names

lori 5.PNG

lori 6.PNG

1 hour ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Oh, and I think that Stephen Martin is Messianic Jewish? I can't lurk to much on his Facebook, it gives me the rages.

They may not be as bad about it now, but they used to actively recruit military members -- they'd have "missionaries" to the military overseas. It was prime hunting grounds -- young people often away from home for the first time, without family or friends, in a new culture. They were ripe for cultic influence. You'll often find fundy churches (or used to) close to military bases in the states, too. 

So yeah, while the families of those we follow sure don't encourage their kids to sign up, there are definitely fundies in the armed forces. My family was among them.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived