IGNORED

Captain Bret Alan Smith Part 4: Now with Bad Poetry!

Destiny

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't care about prisoners as a whole. They didn't even give them a thought until their son became one. It's all about them.

Well, maybe not just their son. There are other relatives who have committed crimes & been charged - they've whined about their persecution over the years. So, I suppose, when you come from a family that see's itself as above the law, you start to care about 'prisoners' as a way to convince others to jump on your bandwagon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/111859696090926/?ref=br_rs

Just a friendly reminder that the above posted Facebook group is a closed group, so if you join it don't post quotes or screenshots.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap. Go read Jacque’s ‘poor me, but I’m perfect & you’re not’ pist directed towards her adult children. Passive agressive manipulative whiney word vomit. No wonder her kids don’t have her in their lives. She’s toxic. And dmn pathetic.

I love how she wants to banish self righteousness. 

3 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Holy crap. Go read Jacque’s ‘poor me, but I’m perfect & you’re not’ pist directed towards her adult children. Passive agressive manipulative whiney word vomit. No wonder her kids don’t have her in their lives. She’s toxic. And dmn pathetic.

This right here is exactly why her kids won't come back anytime soon. This is what's wrong with ALL fundies we talk about on FJ. This is why trump won and this is why Roy Moore almost won. Because these assholes see all sins the same. She's comparing the normal sins of her daughters to CHILD RAPE. She most likely forgave her daughters for things like calling their siblings names, jealousy, lying, breaking household rules, being rude, and so on. People who defended Roy moore's disgusting actions compared child molestation to being prochoice. They say they are BOTH sins and no one is sin free. But they aren't the same! Not even close. When you see all sins the same way, you marry your daughter off to a convicted rapist (Paine family) or defend your child rapist son by comparing his actions to everyday mistakes that tend to harm no one long term. 

IMG_5933.PNG

Look maybe Alan raped a child but you once ate  a cookie without permission so who are you to judge. 

Since they do seem to believe he is guilty. I wonder if they think we should let out all the sex offenders, just the Christian sex offenders, or maybe just the "special" Christian sex offenders like if they pass a litmus test on their beliefs. I feel compassion for people who believe their incarcerated loved one is innocent even when that belief is delusional thinking, but they don't even seem to believe he is innocent so no compassion from me whatsoever. I am glad the grand children are protected from them. 

I'm just glad our judicial system doesn't believe all sins are the same. Because then those who get a speeding ticket would have the same sentence as a murderer. 

The Smiths never fail to cause me to continually lower my expectations for them even more. At least there is no doubt why their married daughters don't communicate with them.  This rant of theirs causes me to wonder even more about Alan's behavior as a teen/young adult and how they reacted to it at that time.  

2 hours ago, Meeka said:

IS her facebook public? What is her name on facebook or if you can what is the link?

Jacqueline Lea Smith and the screenshot above is from a public post.  Here you go:  https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.l.smith.90 

She is absolutely insufferable.  I feel really sorry for the children still living with her and Capt. Bret.

For posterity, in case this woman ever realizes how shitty she is being with such a posting:

Spoiler

What are YOU doing New Year's Eve? I'll be partying with the ones I love who still love me and want to see me. If ya love me, ya know where ta find me! I'm here, ready to kiss you and love you whenever you want to come...and there's always food! I've never claimed to be perfect, but my love for my children has never been anything but huge. I've forgiven every single one of you for many things, things only you and I know about, things you hid and I didn't know about, things people accused you of and I could not determine if you did them, and the things you did that the whole world knows about. May Jesus fill your heart with love, forgiveness, and clarity of mind. May the self-righteousness that creeped into our family be banished, covered under the blood of our precious Savior, who has called us to Him. HE has made a way and offered to forgive anything, and everything. And He calls us to the same, if we expect to receive mercy from Him. Lord, I want your mercy. I need your mercy. Nothing else matters.

Bolding mine. 

Amazing how blind she is to her own self-righteousness. Wasn't there something about removing the plank from one's eye in the Bible? Nah, a heathen like me probably just misread that passage. 

I'm sure her daughters have hidden her posts and they never even see her passive aggressive rants. She's just showing her ass to everyone else.

I’d love to send Jackie a hammer and some nails—so she can hang herself more securely to that cross—but I suspect the message would be lost on her. 

The martyrdom is strong with this one. 

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This right here is exactly why her kids won't come back anytime soon. This is what's wrong with ALL fundies we talk about on FJ. This is why trump won and this is why Roy Moore almost won. Because these assholes see all sins the same. She's comparing the normal sins of her daughters to CHILD RAPE. She most likely forgave her daughters for things like calling their siblings names, jealousy, lying, breaking household rules, being rude, and so on. People who defended Roy moore's disgusting actions compared child molestation to being prochoice. They say they are BOTH sins and no one is sin free. But they aren't the same! Not even close. When you see all sins the same way, you marry your daughter off to a convicted rapist (Paine family) or defend your child rapist son by comparing his actions to everyday mistakes that tend to harm no one long term. 

IMG_5933.PNG

Um, Jacque, there's a difference between forgiveness and "get out of jail free." Remember the families of Dylann Roof's victims? They famously forgave him for gunning down their loved ones who had just finished praying with him.  They forgave him even though he wasn't sorry. Several of them spoke out against the death penalty for him. That doesn't mean they thought his crime wasn't heinous or that he should go free. They stood for forgiveness, so that their own hearts could have a chance to heal, and they also stood for justice. And, by the way, absolutely no one had the right to request, or beg, or whine to them about why they should forgive. It's a gift (hence the name), not an obligation.

Grow up.

I really really feel for the Smith daughters, who've had this crazy upbringing and now have their awful parents expecting them to forgive a heinous crime because it was perpetrated by their older brother.  And WOW I feel for the kids still at home.   I so hope the girls still living with the Smiths can escape, but I doubt Jacque and Bret will let them get married, let alone anything else - they need them at home to make sure they have slaves forever.

The S'Mortons have been partying for two days at the Morton compound, and Jercqueline and The Craptain weren't invited, I guess. Hence the sudden new spate of LOOK AT MY SILENT SUFFERING facebook bullshit from the elder Smiths.

I sincerely hope that the self-righteousness DOES get banished from your family, Jacquie. You, your pompous grandstanding husband, and your delusional mother can all keep each other company in hell.

Do we know if Bethany is still seeing her so-called-parents?

5 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

She wasn't in jackie's pics from the smith family Christmas party ("they are what true family looks like") so I'm gonna guess not. 

Eta: I wonder what's up with the dept of corrections badges the parents plus three oldest at home got? (Brets fb). Do they need those to visit Alan? In the post before the pic, he mentioned it taking a year to get the badges...

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

Eta: I wonder what's up with the dept of corrections badges the parents plus three oldest at home got? (Brets fb). Do they need those to visit Alan? In the post before the pic, he mentioned it taking a year to get the badges...

I recall something about them wanting to do a prison ministry. I suspect that the badges are associated with that.

12 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I don't think so. She's at the Morton's this weekend. I sincerely doubt she'd be there if she were on speaking terms with her parents. I also think she is the one Jacquie's post is directed towards. Rachel & Kressant are in Paraguay & can't exactly pop over and Alan is behind bars and not free to pop over. The only one with a choice is with the Mortons, not her. 

Now Jacque is begging folks to come to her NYE dinner. She says "I really do want to see all my loved ones & know that you love the Lord God above." You know, because if they don't show up it means they've turned away from Christ himself.

Lord almighty this family sound like wankers. It reminds me of when one of Erika Shupe’s leghumpers asked her what she thought of the JoshTurd scandal (first one), and Erika said something like “most 14-year-olds have done similar/worse”. NO THEY FUCKING HAVEN'T YOU BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK COULD BE WORSE THAN MOLESTING YOUR LITTLE SISTERS?? Then something about how it’s OK because God forgave him or some such shit.

Fundies are the fucking WORST.

What do these idiots do for work? Jaquie shops all the time, they eat out frequently and seem to travel some. Who works?? Cap'n seems to be a professional volunteer. I know they have their own child labor force in-house, but still....

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived