• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
choralcrusader8613

Dillards 26 - Grifting All The Way!

355 posts in this topic

The good night thing at the end... It sounded familiar. I want to say it was from an old cartoon or tv show? But they managed to make it sound 100x creepier.

58 minutes ago, Alachantal said:

They have carpet?! In their bathrooms?! What the actual fuck?! Jesus Christ they could clean that carpet til God comes back and it would never ever be clean enough :puke-front:

It was carpet...like...wrapped around the outside of the tub surround. And stuff everywhere...on every wall...on every surface....so much stuff!!!! I'm allergic to mold, and I swear I was hiving up just watching it! 

10 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

The good night thing at the end... It sounded familiar. I want to say it was from an old cartoon or tv show? But they managed to make it sound 100x creepier.

It was the TV show The Waltons. But some kind of high pitched creeptastic version. *shivers*

52 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Did they really get enough money to buy all of that printing equipment? That sort of stuff can go for thousands. I got my BFA in Art and it was hard enough for us (smallish program, major university) to get equipment like that, and when we did it was a huge deal.

This is a mystery over on the J-Rod threads. They admit that they're praying for a four color printer, mentioning a specific model that was somewhere in the neighborhood of $20,000 used. Then she says they have nothing but Aunt Jemima in the cupboard and have trouble making ends meet. 

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Like the children of the corn? LOL 

Oh my that video ending was the most twisted and creepy Waltonsesque thig I didn't need to hear. lol