IGNORED

Michael Courage Bradrick

Want More Babies

I have no idea. Do you have any helpful suggestions?

Take your head out of your ass and preface your stupidity with "I personally believe that..."?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your head out of your ass and preface your stupidity with "I personally believe that..."?

I'm not stupid just because I think differently than you do. Just like anyone else, I'm entitled to express my opinion without prefacing it with a disclaimer. You of course are free to offer your opinion in opposition, but you chose to go for a personal attack instead. That's fine, it was a pretty fair one as far as personal attacks go.

I never thought I would be criticized for snarking on Doug Phillips, though. :lol:

Oh, man.

I don't say this with any satisfaction at all: That baby didn't look good.

:(

None of mine, thank God, were NICU babies, so I have no real frame of reference, and maybe that above observation needs to go into oblivion.

But Kelly looked reasonably good, given her history, jmho. Li'l Michael? Not so much. Peter & Kelly, how about you just shut off the video cam, make a nice card for Mister Phillips, ask a volunteer to mail it for you, and spend your time petting Michael and loving him up.

I honestly don't think Kelly necessarily looked unhappy in that infamous porch picture. It's just a candid where she's not posing, and she seems to be squinting and tired b/c she's very pregnant and also holding a kid.

As far as that video, though, she definitely looked like she was struggling to "submit herself in all things" to Douchecanoe. She's clearly exhausted and struggling to get the words out, but in general it's her usual "keep sweet" cadence - just cracking under the pressure.

Of all the young fundie moms, she honestly worries me the most because that veneer is just SO carefully maintained.

The Courage Vimeo confirms my opinion that this truly is a cult and these people continue to lack common sense. Last year it was Follow the Leader by dragging a newborn and mum across Europe which nearly cost her her life. This year we get Happy Birthday greetings to the leader not their premature, sick baby whilst still in NICU with not a single word about his precarious state, nor thanks to God for preserving him, while presumably/supposedly kangarooing said infant?

Kelly appears to be teetering on a knife-edge. I've worked Ob-gyn and have seen it. She is showing it. That baby needs her undivided attention, lying directly on her skin covered with a soft warm blanket. He should not be displayed exposed on a rough hospital towel. Or perhaps it was a pretense of modesty for the mother. Just foolish imo.

Creaky Mom had only 4 under 5 and it was madness in more ways than I care to remember, all while being a Christian. Faith is no guarantee of physical or mental stability when under stress.

I pray to God, that this is it. I pray Kelly's womb will be closed, because it isn't looking good from this side of the lens, Peter.

On her possible future...It took Jaynee Lockwood 12 dangerous pregnancies (and a couple of miscarriages) who turned into sickly or injured babies who turned into sickly or accident prone children yet she was literally days from death from a miscarriage that became a raging infection before she was forced to have a hysterectomy.I forsee something very similar happening to Kelly.

....and the video has gone private.

Aww, that's so sweet! They're checkin' up on us! HI BRADRICK'S!!!!!!!!! Happy B-day Mr. Steverino!!!!!! :banana-dreads:

damn.. I didn't see it.

me either! any other pic of the miracle Courage baby?

Just curious, has anyone ever seen a picture of the baby girl Geneva? They have plenty of pictures of the 3 little boys but nothing of her.

There was one this winter on her Grandpa's blog, but she seems to be left on the blanket most of the time because you never see the poor thing. Little Geneva is barely a year old, wasn't she born mid to late May?

Just curious, has anyone ever seen a picture of the baby girl Geneva? They have plenty of pictures of the 3 little boys but nothing of her.

Here's a video where you can kinda see how she looks now. She's walking now and her hair has turned blond.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2fLRicqO0

Here's a video where you can kinda see how she looks now. She's walking now and her hair has turned blond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2fLRicqO0

[sarcasm dripping] Love it when tiny children are allowed to carry even tinier babies around. Doesn't take much of a blow to the head to render a toddler brain-damaged, but Petey & Kells don't worry about bad things happening to their charmed selves. [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile, is maybe this herself? It was the lead-in photo to the first part of publicity for the Memorial Day festivities at Brown's property.

Perpetua_L.jpg

[sarcasm dripping] Love it when tiny children are allowed to carry even tinier babies around. Doesn't take much of a blow to the head to render a toddler brain-damaged, but Petey & Kells don't worry about bad things happening to their charmed selves. [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile, is maybe this herself? It was the lead-in photo to the first part of publicity for the Memorial Day festivities at Brown's property.

Perpetua_L.jpg

I can't be certain, but for some reason I think that may be Blair and Taylor's son. The head of the individual that baby is riding on certainly looks like Taylor's head...well, at least the haircut does.

justlurking,

well, sure!

SMH .... they wouldn't allow a girl baby to wear blue - nor have her arms exposed - but you know they're taking a real chance letting that boy baby wear a hat with a scalloped brim! Too feminine by halves! Next thing you know, he'll be lovin' up a dolly instead of running around with a wooden gun-toy!!!! (yes, the sarcasm, she be deep around my anklebones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2fLRicqO0

Totally OT, but when I'm old and it isn't in my best interest to live on my own, I want to live in a place similar to that (minus the fundy visits). Anyone ever watch BBC's "Waiting for God" with Stephanie Cole? I want to live in a place like that.

On topic: I didn't get to see the video either. Oh well. I'll live. They need to stop already. Are her pregnancies hard ones, or is it confined to the L&D where she runs into trouble?

I really need to chase up "Waiting for god" again. that series was so funny.

I don't know about her pgs. All I know is that labour/birthsNo. 1&2 were uncomplicated homebirths, no. 3 was an emerg c/s @ term for a prolapsed cord, no. 4 was in hospital, no word on whether there were any issues but she looked pretty anaemic & exhausted & then went off to Europe a few weeks layer, only to need an emerge.ncy airlift&surgery for retained placenta/membranes

Totally OT, but when I'm old and it isn't in my best interest to live on my own, I want to live in a place similar to that (minus the fundy visits). Anyone ever watch BBC's "Waiting for God" with Stephanie Cole? I want to live in a place like that.

I'd like to live at Bayview with better staff. Jane's practically fundie and Harvey just wants to make money off the residents, even if it involves them sleeping on shelves. Jenny can stay, though.

Doug's kids also don't call him 'Daddy'. They call him 'sir' . They can only speak at the dinner table when he asks them a direct question.

I suppose 'Sir' is an appropriate name to call the person who spanks the individuality out of you.

I have a particular loathing for Doug Phillips.

What on earth?!

Who does that?

What on earth?!

Who does that?

In the south, it is common for young people to say sir or ma'am. However, I have never heard of anyone substituting those terms of respect for a name. For example, if a child saw his father, he probably wouldn't say, "Hello sir" or "I love you, sir." He or she would say, "Hey Dad" or "I love you Dad."

Vision Forum takes everything to an excess. Manhood has to be so over the top that it becomes a ludicrous parody of itself. Respect for your parents-or even using regional terms of respect- becomes something weird and twisted.

WTF?? They call him always "sir"? I assumed that in the South of the USA, kids call their parents occasionally "sir" and "madame", but always?? 24/7?? Did he state that on his blog?

Somehow I now got a picture in my head with Pete B. and Dougie laying in bed and Dougie whispers Pete in his ear: "Who's your daddy..?!" I need alcohol.. NOW!!

WTF?? They call him always "sir"? I assumed that in the South of the USA, kids call their parents occasionally "sir" and "madame", but always?? 24/7?? Did he state that on his blog?

Somehow I now got a picture in my head with Pete B. and Dougie laying in bed and Dougie whispers Pete in his ear: "Who's your daddy..?!" I need alcohol.. NOW!!

Or some weird submissive game where Pete always says, "Yes sir!" to all Doug's requests.

:scared-yipes: :confusion-helpsos:

This board needs a brain bleach emoticon.

Archived