IGNORED

Michael Courage Bradrick

Want More Babies

I bet Kelly will give birth again in 2013.

Yep, because when you get the luck of having one 5 weeks early, you can get back in the saddle even earlier than predicted! Hurray for preemies!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, because when you get the luck of having one 5 weeks early, you can get back in the saddle even earlier than predicted! Hurray for preemies!

Ooh yes, can do two in one year like the Duggars.

September? August.

I think Petey doesn't want to waste any time - she should be pregnant again already!

Wonder what Deborah B. thinks about this all. Kelly is her daughter after all.

We should have a guessing game here! When will blessing number six in the Bradrick quiver arrive? The winner will recieve a very manly sippy cup in honour of the very proud and very manly father!

CathKidstonSippeeCup_1.jpg

My guess is that Kelly will be knocked up in August and the baby will arrive early so #6 will be born March 19 2013.

We should have a guessing game here! When will blessing number five in the Bradrick quiver arrive? The winner will recieve a very manly sippy cup in honour of the very proud and very manly father!

My guess is that Kelly will be knocked up in August and the baby will arrive early so #6 will be born March 19 2013.

I thought that they had five?

• 8 months later...

I was just rereading some old threads and found this;

We should have a guessing game here! When will blessing number six in the Bradrick quiver arrive? The winner will recieve a very manly sippy cup in honour of the very proud and very manly father!

So I'm wondering...can someone out there who follows the Bradricks tell me, is Clementine in with a chance for March 19? Is Kelly pregnant again?

• 1 year later...
Faakin 'ell.

Triumph Perseverance

Knox Defender

Loyal Cromwell

Geneva Constance

Michael Courage

Fun fact: "Nox" is how you put out your magic light in Harry Potter. You named your baby a spell, Peter! Didn't you listen when Dougie told you that names predestine babies, or some shit?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Those aren't jokes are they? Oh the world... ohh.

I am ashamed. I think that sippy cup is cute. To make up for it, here are some names for your consideration:

Endure Abstinence

Humble Faith

Sincere Virtue

Or they could just go with Hope or Grace.

Following in from Geneva (Convention) Constance, I would like to see

# Sydney Olympics

# G8 Summit (geeight?)

I'd like to see them name the next blessing Douglas Phillip. You know, to forever commemorate why they have so many blessings through all that sweet fellowship.

Or maybe Mocha Venti what with the move to Coffee Mecca aka Seattle. :lol:

Latte Macchiato Bradrick. Has sort of a ring to it, don't you think?

I wonder why she hasn't had a baby in so long. Hasn't it been about 24 months -or 2.5 gestational periods - since the last mini-Cup?

I wonder why she hasn't had a baby in so long. Hasn't it been about 24 months -or 2.5 gestational periods - since the last mini-Cup?

She's pregnant now but no one knows when it is due.

She's pregnant now but no one knows when it is due.

I missed that! Thank you!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Those aren't jokes are they? Oh the world... ohh.

These tend to sound like car names --might as well be

Dodge Challenger

Ford Focus

I wonder if they well get more depressing as they have more kids

Constance Paine

Fear Desire

Please Nomar

Remember Happiness

Hope Armageddon

I'm just kinda shocked she named a kid something common like "Michael" for a change!

Don't be too impressed. It was Baby #5 (and the fourth son) and Michael is Sippy's father's name. And I'm pretty sure they call him Courage, not Michael.

Archived