IGNORED

Michael Courage Bradrick

Want More Babies

Introducing Michael Courage Bradrick! This little man child was born at 4:20am this morning and his valiant mother is doing wonderfully. He is named after his grandfather Michael Bradrick and will officially be Michael C. Bradrick Jr.! He will go by Courage. His fathers prayer for him is that he will rise up to be a self sacrificial man who loves his God like his grandfather and that his life will be defined by the Courage of Jesus Christ that took Him to the cross and the grave making Him the ultimate example of heroism for all time! — with Kelly Bradrick and 2 others.

His comment a little later was this: Since little Little Michael Courage was born 5 weeks prematurely he is currently in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) being treated for low glucose and high bilirubin count. He is doing fine and will hopefully be discharged very soon.

It looks like Peter is bragging about his brood mare. Kelly was amazing as usual. 16hr labor. She is recovering more quickly than ever before! But please keep praying for her continued recovery.

I didn't know they would allow a mother to labor that long being several weeks early though he weighed in at 5lbs 14 oz.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. WTF is a one day old baby being called a man child? Here in the world, we call them newborns.,

2. Hehe at his birth time. I hope Courage grows up to be the biggest pothead ever. Don't judge. I know I'm not the only one who caught that birth time.

3. Courage Michael has a douchebag father. We all knew that before now.

It looks like Peter is bragging about his brood mare. Kelly was amazing as usual. 16hr labor. She is recovering more quickly than ever before! But please keep praying for her continued recovery.

I think I'd pray that the poor woman's body gets a break. Don't drag her around Europe this time.

What, already?!?!? How old is G-Con, anyway? Did they conceive this one the minute the European docs had her off the deathbed???

I thought sure this would be a different Bradrick family. What. The. What.

Generally, a 35 weeker born spontaneously will do better than a C/S. The process of labour is important to get babies ready for life outside.

I always think giving children virtue names is asking for trouble-Perseverance and Constance will grow up to be flighty, Defender and Courage will grow up to be cowardly and Loyal will grow up to be two-faced. But them I'm one of those bitter, cynical ppl.

ETA-G-Con turned one about 2 weeks ago. Their getting closer together (the others are all about 15 months apart.) Their eldest is not yet 5. She's going to kill herself.

Yeesh what is with all the battle verbiage?

This arrow was forged on the bloodied battle ground of my valiant wife's womb which I opened violently with my sword of awesome and magnificent power and therefor this arrow in my quiver will henceforth be known as Courage that he may one day brave the treacherous lands of lust to subdue a womb of his own!

...Ultimate example of heroism for all time!

This arrow was forged on the bloodied battle ground of my valiant wife's womb which I opened violently with my sword of awesome and magnificent power and therefor this arrow in my quiver will henceforth be known as Courage that he may one day brave the treacherous lands of lust to subdue a womb of his own!

:teasing-whipyellow::laughing-rolling:

This arrow was forged on the bloodied battle ground of my valiant wife's womb which I opened violently with my teeth sword of awesome and magnificent power and therefor this arrow in my quiver will henceforth be known as Courage that he may one day brave the treacherous lands of lust to subdue a womb of his own!

Time for a game show. Fundy blog or Stephanie Meyer?

Part of me wants to laugh, and part of me fears that this is the actual thought process.

I wonder if there is a way to set up some kind of trust fund for these poorly-named babies. This way, when they turn 18, they can just take the ebil money, run down to the nearest courthouse to change their names to something...less...weird. I just hate to think of them being stuck with names like Triumph Perseverance and Knox Defender forever... because their SODRT diploma won't get them jobs that pay enough to afford such luxuries as court fees.

WTF indeed.

The battle verbiage & outcomes make it look like Peter is at war with Kelly.

So this is #5, with older siblings including Geneva Constance and Knox Defender? Does that mean Kelly wins all the quivers, having the coveted "5 under 5"?

I just hate to think of them being stuck with names like Triumph Perseverance

On the one hand, maybe it's good that they're being homeschooled, because I'm sure no kid has ever been teased for having the initials TP.

His fathers prayer for him is that he will rise up to be a self sacrificial man who loves his God like his grandfather...

I'm assuming Petey is talking about Pa Brown, because it seems like Petey's always talking about Pa Brown. Does he ever talk about Pa Braderick? If not, why? Is Pa Braderick not manly or GODLY enough for the Braderick spawn to look up to?

Wow, this is such news they have managed to keep under the radar in our circles here at FJ. Who knew Kelly was even pregnant? Courage? Really? Blech, Peter. You are such an asshole making your wife birth and birth and birth. That little girl of yours is barely a year old, isn't she? You suck!

Somewhat OT, but is Kelly a natural blonde? I pay a lot of money every other month to get that exact colour, but I can't see two-hour salon sessions jiving with her fundy lifestyle.

I'm not jealous of her life, but I would kill to have her hair.

I'm assuming Petey is talking about Pa Brown, because it seems like Petey's always talking about Pa Brown. Does he ever talk about Pa Braderick? If not, why? Is Pa Braderick not manly or GODLY enough for the Braderick spawn to look up to?

And that whole "self-sacrificial man" shit is so much stupidity. You don't see any of those men sacrificing anything. It's all about themselves, their libido, and then creating false masculine identities and purposes for their lives.

Peter Bradrick, your a small man in big boots and you name your children fierce names because you think that somehow protects them against the world. You kill animals. You rally. You go on fantasy vacations with Doug Phillips. Stop it already.

Somewhat OT, but is Kelly a natural blonde? I pay a lot of money every other month to get that exact colour, but I can't see two-hour salon sessions jiving with her fundy lifestyle.

I'm not jealous of her life, but I would kill to have her hair.

I have thought the same thing. She does not look like a natural blonde. She has dark roots and would look more natural with dark hair based on her eyebrows and lashes. I have often wondered if she was actually part of the Blair/David adoption, but her facial shape doesn't really look like theirs, so I'm not sure. I wish Scott Brown, in all his infinite wisdom, would blog about how he and his wife came to be parents of 4 adopted children in a quiverful society, but he probably never will. Which I think speaks volumes about his character and his wife's as well.

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Damn girl, take a rest!

Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog is what I think whenever I hear that kid's name. I do like Knox, but without the "Defender". Why not just make his first name Fort and his middle name Knox? (I keep typing Knoz)

I'm stumped, really, you guys. That name is just ..... so, so bad. Really. Just when I think fundies have come up with the most stupid thing ever, they top themselves. Every. Single. Time.

How old is Kelly Bradrick? If she's young enough, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with more kids than Michelle Duggar has…And since Kelly still has only one daughter, it's likely Peter will continue to impregnate her until there are enough SAHDs to serve/co-parent Perseverance, Defender, Courage, and Loyal.

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Damn girl, take a rest!

Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog is what I think whenever I hear that kid's name. I do like Knox, but without the "Defender". Why not just make his first name Fort and his middle name Knox? (I keep typing Knoz)

Well now Triumph the Insult Comic Dog has baby brother Courage the Cowardly Dog to keep him company :lol: .

Calling her Gen-Con makes me think of bug spray or Nuclear weapons or a Sci Fi convention.But it is still better than Sauntina Laverle.

Their last child just had her first birthday on May 15, 2012. WTF? Sigh. Sorry Kelly -- you married an asshat and your dad supported it and you had no idea how fertile you could be. He's so lucky to have you, but not for the reasons you'd like him to believe.

Archived