IGNORED

Michael Courage Bradrick

Want More Babies

Where the photos you saw of the interior of their house these: flickr.com/photos/40962693@N05/

If so, I believe on another thread it was determined that they did not move into that nice house, but instead moved into a place that was a little more within Peter's price range (i.e. drafty, fixer-upper, with a small hot water tank that was inadequate to meet the needs of their growing brood). I'm sure Kelly probably IS living in the finest palace that Peter can afford. Even though he makes an over-inflated salary doing his thing with NCFIC, I'm sure it's not even close to the amount of money he would need to comfortably support a family of 6 (now 7). I'm sure that it's probably also hard for them to save money having a child each year---especially as they probably don't have insurance and pay for everything out of pocket. Courage's NICU bill will probably eat up most of any money they may have been able to save up after the cost of Geneva's birth (and Kelly's life flight emergency). There probably won't be any new water heater this year...

I knew they didn't end up in that house -- just the photos I've seen of their kids and looking at the background inside their home. I think she keeps a pretty tidy house and likes to decorate. Seems to me I've seen some pretty antique furniture and just some nice accents. And it is ridiculous if their water heater isn't large enough.

And yes, if he's anything like the Maxwells, he doesn't have real medical insurance, just that bogus Samaritan Health crap where you rely on your neighbor to pay your medical bills for you. Even if they did have medical insurance, it doesn't pay 100% of NICU costs. He'd better hope BRADRICK! takes off. I still don't see how that's making him any money. He's such an asshat.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the photos you saw of the interior of their house these: flickr.com/photos/40962693@N05/

If so, I believe on another thread it was determined that they did not move into that nice house, but instead moved into a place that was a little more within Peter's price range (i.e. drafty, fixer-upper, with a small hot water tank that was inadequate to meet the needs of their growing brood).

This is not the house that is in the background of the photo where the boys are raising their hands.

Oh, are you back again? Haven't you flounced amid a flurry of hand slapping and scolding a couple of times now?

Is she the one who is handcuff's wife? I couldn't remember and skimming her posts it was hard to tell.

I discuss the stupid statements handcuff made before his flounce on a regular basis in real life.

I remember someone mentioning that due to the lack of adequate water heaters, Kelly has to boil buckets of water every morning for the kids' baths. Does anyone remember where this info appeared? I know it's hard to feel sorry for Kelly since she chose this, but God, 5 babies and toddlers around, recovering from difficult pregnancies, and hauling boiling water every morning while serving hand and foot on Mr. Douchecanoe? It can't end well.

I found her wedding vows somewhere while looking for more info. Get a barf basin ready.

I, Kelly Jeannette, covenant before God and man, to you Peter David Bradrick to be your loyal wife and to submit myself under your headship. Just as the Church is subject to Christ, so I will be to you in everything. I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, caring for you, obeying you, and ever seeking to please you as my earthly lord. I will be your discreet, chaste keeper at home, diligently, industriously, and faithfully caring for the affairs of your household so that your heart may always safely trust in me. If the Lord chooses to so bless us, it will be my delight to be your fruitful bearer of children, and I will help you diligently teach them the commandments of the Lord as we talk of them in your house, as we walk by the way, when we lie down, and when we rise up. Wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife.

I remember someone mentioning that due to the lack of adequate water heaters, Kelly has to boil buckets of water every morning for the kids' baths. Does anyone remember where this info appeared? I know it's hard to feel sorry for Kelly since she chose this, but God, 5 babies and toddlers around, recovering from difficult pregnancies, and hauling boiling water every morning while serving hand and foot on Mr. Douchecanoe? It can't end well.

My mother STILL talks with horror 25 years later about a year or two of having to cart hot water (heated on a wood stove at that) to bathe us. And it was just 3-4 year old me, 8-9 year old sister and my parents. Cant imagine a whole heap of toddlers without reliable water.

My parents did it cause they were hippies building their own house in the middle of nowhere. There was a plan, and an end in sight. You would think Kelly or Peters parents or their church family would help with something as vital as hot water.

We went for short periods without hot water on and off for about the first six years of my life, maybe a few months at a time tops that I can remember? We used to bathe at the nearby creek when it was warm, which it often was. And I remember my mom pouring steaming pots full of water into a zinc tub for my brother and me on cold mornings. She also had an old-fashioned washer with one of those wringers attached for a bit.

I tend to remember my parents' hippie days as warm and full of happiness, but I am sure my mother was inconvenienced and over-worked. However, this was a conscious choice on her part. My father quickly became somewhat disillusioned and she was the one who wanted to raise us that way. Also, the subculture we were in did not consider her a lesser human being the way Dominionists do. We had a very matriarchal household.

has this been asked - why did the baby have low blood sugar? Is Kelly diabetic or have gestational diabetes? (I had gestational diabetes and was diagnosed as type II after pregnancy when it didn't go away).

has this been asked - why did the baby have low blood sugar? Is Kelly diabetic or have gestational diabetes? (I had gestational diabetes and was diagnosed as type II after pregnancy when it didn't go away).

It's not unusual for early babies and/or stressed babies to have a low blood sugar.

Those marriage vows are scary and nightmarish to me.

The baby may have had low blood sugar simply from being early and small. It's usually temporary and not normally serious.

I just can't imagine how she does it and remains sane. I say that without an ounce of being impressed that she appears to be able to do it - it's simply not possible. I feel sad for the kids. I can only imagine how severe their "training" is! Heaven help them all if she experiences PPD. Hopefully she doesn't harm the kids! ...although I have to admit, I'd laugh if ever she Lorena Bobbit-ed her headship... :twisted:

"earthly lord"???!!!!! OMG. She knew what she was getting into. Nope, she said that shit in her wedding vows, don't feel one bit sorry for her! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re blood sugar - forgot to mention that my daughter was born with low blood sugar 3 weeks early (and 9 pounds!) because of my diabetes. Seems to me a 5 pound baby 5 weeks early is kinda, well, big?

The "earthly lord" thing made me laugh. How arrogant! I'm no bible expert, but is there anywhere in the bible that promotes that kind of verbiage? I didn't thinks so....I get the whole Christ as head of the Church comparison, but men as lords to the women....missed that part.

1. In seven pages, I can't believe nobody posted this yet:

What puts the ape in apricot?!

2. Fort Knox Gelatine Defender -- that's how that name pops up in my mind.

3. I have a name for one of their future children, especially if the baby takes after Dad in appearance: Auritus Minere.

Whenever I hear this poor infant's name, I hear it pronounced like the Cowardly Lion says it The Wizard of Oz. Karridge.

To those who wonder how she does it.

I'm not an expert on the matter, but it is clear to me that she doesn't do any of it. Kelly the individual died a long time ago, probably some time before her wedding vows.

Not to be shallow, but I always forget how pretty she is. Although she looks miserable and hopeless in that picture, she is a stunning woman.

Yeah, those vows... Kelly and Peter's wedding was my gateway into the Vision Forum world. I'd been searching around for information on courtship, and found this perfect fairytale wedding where the bride and groom had never kissed, their first kiss would be there at the altar. Dougie really pimped the heck out of that wedding, upped the propaganda to 11, there were loads of gauzy photos...

...and now I'm looking at Image 0375, and just... I don't even know.

I don't suppose Petey's little company (that doesn't bring in enough money to pay for a hot water heater) provides them with health insurance...? Do they do the scamaritan ministries thing? Or how are they planning to pay for a baby in the NICU? Even if it's just there for a couple days, it will be $5-10K+. Way to provide for your family, you manly man!

"earthly lord" thing made me laugh. How arrogant! I'm no bible expert, but is there anywhere in the bible that promotes that kind of verbiage? I didn't thinks so....I get the whole Christ as head of the Church comparison, but men as lords to the women....missed that part.

It's from Genesis - Sarah calling Abraham her lord & master. It's referenced in the New Testament, too, but it's supposed to be a pre-Christ kind of thing, not to be used anymore. Arrogant, indeed!

"earthly lord"???!!!!! OMG. She knew what she was getting into. Nope, she said that shit in her wedding vows, don't feel one bit sorry for her! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm not sure she really did, or that she felt that she had any choice. She drank the kool aid as a teen, her dad sold her off. She came from a family that was much smaller, due to being by adoption, not by fertility, and had a decent amount of money through property ownership. I suspect that now she thinks that she has no choice and no way out.

Archived