IGNORED

Security Cameras in the Duggar Compound?

Dhani_C

I wonder if Soviet!DuggarHousehold RT took any hints from the accusations of the witch hunts, but without the killing and from the USSR w/out realizing it. *I apologize if I'm totally off base here*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

You guys are so silly. Lots of people have nanny cams these days. I was just talking to someone who has a system in her kids playroom and the toddler's room. Why do you think this is so new and scandalous? :lol:

Guest Anonymous
I wonder if Soviet!DuggarHousehold RT took any hints from the accusations of the witch hunts, but without the killing and from the USSR w/out realizing it. *I apologize if I'm totally off base here*

??? :doh:

So.....do they not think that the girls masturbate? I'm sure that's the reason they spy on the boys is to make sure that doesn't happen..... but are fundies so out of touch with the idea of female pleasure that they don't think women might also have that kind of urge?

Do the Duggar girls even know what a clitoris is and that they each have one? I bet they don't.

Do the Duggar girls even know what a clitoris is and that they each have one? I bet they don't.

Why dose everything remind me of southpark episodes?

of course not what would they need it for? can't know what one is and stay pure. thoughts may stray to places they should not. and you don't need it to make babies. I bet if you asked they would think it was a model of car.

of course not what would they need it for? can't know what one is and stay pure. thoughts may stray to places they should not. and you don't need it to make babies. I bet if you asked they would think it was a model of car.

I'm laughing and thinking about those sixties era our bodies and ourselves workshops where the leaders would all say, "lets get out our hand mirrors". :lol: While a couple dozen half nekkid women were splayed out on the floor wanting their first glimpses of their cervix.

I'm laughing and thinking about those sixties era our bodies and ourselves workshops where the leaders would all say, "lets get out our hand mirrors". :lol: While a couple dozen half nekkid women were splayed out on the floor wanting their first glimpses of their cervix.

Most likely they have not seen it except when removing a diaper. They may have use a shower glove so no accidental touching happens

shower-glove.jpg

You guys are so silly. Lots of people have nanny cams these days. I was just talking to someone who has a system in her kids playroom and the toddler's room. Why do you think this is so new and scandalous? :lol:

Most people who have nanny cams have nannies... :roll:

I don't know, I know a few parents who have those video baby monitors set up in rooms their kids play in. The Duggar family does have a gigantic number of toddlers and small children running around that house, so that could be the reason. Of course if they were that concerned about safety they wouldn't have designed a house with that insane open staircase.

My guess is the Duggars may be having problems with unwanted guests so they installed the cameras to watch

Out for the children safety.My guess is if there were problems they keep them off camera.The Duggars don't mind

The good camera moments but not the bad and seem to post personal information in view of the public.

So it's not surprising they may be having problems.

Guest Anonymous
And the Bateses don't even bother to "borrow" from Lawson for horse feed; they simply let the horses starve. The original episode was editing to remove the neglected horses after the internet complained.

:o I saw that original I think - and I thought "are horses supposed to be that skinny," but I'm not a horse person and I wasn't sure. Also they just got on the horses and rode them when the horses looked EXHAUSTED.

:o I saw that original I think - and I thought "are horses supposed to be that skinny," but I'm not a horse person and I wasn't sure. Also they just got on the horses and rode them when the horses looked EXHAUSTED.

What was this on? I taped everything with the Bates but I might have to look. Was it on 19 kids and counting or a Bates special?

Guest Anonymous

Because the Bates don't have it in just a couple of rooms - it's all over the house - the only place that the children can get any privacy away from their parents is if they go to the bathroom. Everything else they say is projected in to the living room. Plus they're not toddlers, some of these children are over 20 and deserve more privacy than a toddler, who can't look after themselves!

Guest Anonymous

What was this on? I taped everything with the Bates but I might have to look. Was it on 19 kids and counting or a Bates special?

This was on a 19 kids and counting one, I think. It was a very short clip though, I just noticed it quite clearly because I was shocked that they could look after so many children and horses as well.

I don't know, I know a few parents who have those video baby monitors set up in rooms their kids play in. The Duggar family does have a gigantic number of toddlers and small children running around that house, so that could be the reason. Of course if they were that concerned about safety they wouldn't have designed a house with that insane open staircase.

And my point is that if you need a lot of cameras to keep track of your kids, then you have too many kids to care for.

And my point is that if you need a lot of cameras to keep track of your kids, then you have too many kids to care for.

:text-yeahthat:

I only have one child right now but we've had a video baby monitor since he was born. We have really loved it since it helped us as nervous new parents feel more relaxed. Like when he finally slept through the night and we woke up in the morning fearing that he had died instead of rushing into the room to check if he was breathing we looked on the monitor and saw him move slightly. We knew he was OK and were able to continue to let him sleep. It's also a huge help to know when to let him cry for a little while or if he needs us. Like if he wakes up and is crying but lying down then we'll give him a couple minutes to go back to sleep on his own. Now that he's two we mostly just use the audio to know when he wakes up from his nap. But it is nice to still have the option for a video feed if he wakes up shortly after going to sleep we can see that he's just adjusting his pillow and getting comfortable. Or that he's really up and has gotten out of bed. We're expecting our second so we'll probably switch the camera over there give my son his privacy soon.

All that said I don't think the Duggars are using the monitors for the little ones. If that's the case then why is there one in the boys' room? Jackson is like six years old and WAY past the age when you need a baby monitor.

I only have one child right now but we've had a video baby monitor since he was born. We have really loved it since it helped us as nervous new parents feel more relaxed. Like when he finally slept through the night and we woke up in the morning fearing that he had died instead of rushing into the room to check if he was breathing we looked on the monitor and saw him move slightly. We knew he was OK and were able to continue to let him sleep. It's also a huge help to know when to let him cry for a little while or if he needs us. Like if he wakes up and is crying but lying down then we'll give him a couple minutes to go back to sleep on his own. Now that he's two we mostly just use the audio to know when he wakes up from his nap. But it is nice to still have the option for a video feed if he wakes up shortly after going to sleep we can see that he's just adjusting his pillow and getting comfortable. Or that he's really up and has gotten out of bed. We're expecting our second so we'll probably switch the camera over there give my son his privacy soon.

All that said I don't think the Duggars are using the monitors for the little ones. If that's the case then why is there one in the boys' room? Jackson is like six years old and WAY past the age when you need a baby monitor.

And they wouldn't need a baby monitor in the girls' room, because the older buddies are there to take care of their parents' babies. Does Josie even sleep in the girls' room? She's the only one young enough to need it in that way, and Michelle and Jim Bob shouldn't be foisting her off on her sisters anyways, with all the extra medical issues she might have. To watch out for Jordyn miiiight be a reasonable excuse, except her parents really can't remember which one she is. And the Bates having it in every room of the house is just a way so that their kids never ever get any privacy. There's no reason for that level of monitoring when they really don't have that many babies.

So the way you use the video baby monitor (for you know, real babies, and in the room where he sleeps, not all over the house), is okay. The way the Duggars and Bates use it is not.

That was speculation - we don't even know if the Duggar's have cameras - but the Bates definitely do. They showed an interviewer the whole system.

Hmmm... they can't afford to buy groceries but they can buy cameras to watch their children's every move? Hmmm.... someone's priorities are screwed up!

The bone-thin, weak and exhausted horses were on 19k&C. I think the episode title was 38 kids and Counting... But no worries, Bates Groupies! It's been edited out and riveting footage of making sandwiches put in it's place.

To play devil's advocate here, I could see, since they invite a camera crew regularly into their home, as well as apparently random families, that they might want to have something to turn to if there are ever allegations of inappropriate whatever. I mean, or they could keep a better eye on their kids around strangers, but you know.

This. Or maybe the cameras were put in after the "sin in the camp" incident.

She's the only one young enough to need it in that way, and Michelle and Jim Bob shouldn't be foisting her off on her sisters anyways, with all the extra medical issues she might have.

I actually think she'd be better off and get more attention with her sister moms. Not that that's fair to them, of course, but Michelle sure doesn't give any of them attention anymore.

Archived