IGNORED

Oh Boy!!! Getting ready to watch the Duggars have Breakfast!

Justme

I noticed the real plates too. Also, nothing to drink and no one's ever told the kids to wait until everyone has their food

I was surprised they did not say grace before starting?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, no M3 announcement. They are a huge *yawn*

So that's really a food baby? If so, Anna really needs to get control of herself, or she'll weigh 200 lbs. before she's 25.

A couple comments so far...

Based on Jana's absence from the photo I guess she really is at Journey.

In the second picture Jill is wearing a new shirt, but are Josiah and Jinger in the same clothes. What happened here?

Jessa needs to lay off the self tanner.

I agree, if she doesn't lay off the tanner it will screw up her skin at some point.

Okay WTF was the point of that? Anyone who's watched a couple of episodes of 19K&C knows that's NOT how they eat breakfast. Usually it's the howlers helping the little ones make microwaved oatmeal in styrofoam bowls. Why were they even on? They're not pimping anything.

I'm really disappointed with the today show & NBC, there are enough good reporters on that network that somebody's gotta know about patriarchy, ATI, ect. and the rest of the dirty little secrets of the duggars. Why doesn't someone say something?? It's really aggrevating.

I hated that the Duggars were labeled, "America's favorite reality show family". They have never been the reality show family and they are on bottom of the reality show popularity totem.

I think it was someone on the other current Dugger thread who speculated on whether this was a contractually obligated appearance to announce birth of j20 and since she miscarried they just chose a random non-event to film. Not sure who posted that, but especially after such a boring appearance, that explanation seems even more plausible.

...For what it's worth, I'm in the that's-so-not-a-food-baby camp, too!

What bothered me was it was so fake!

Although, if that was aired about a year ago I would have been eating it up!

Thank you for this forum!

This is why I don't think Anna is pregnant (or if she is, she's only 1-2 months along, if that). The Duggars NEVER wait this long to announce pregnancies. She doesn't really look all that pregnant to me. At least, she looks pretty much the same as she did back in January when the speculation started, and I've never seen a pregnant woman not get any bigger for four months. If she was pregnant enough to be showing in January, she'd have to have been at least a couple months along, and that would make her like five months now. I think poor diet combined with having two babies in as many years, PLUS wearing maternity clothes because that's probably what fits her, is contributing to the speculation. I have no doubt she'll be pregnant again soon, if she's not already, but I don't think we'll see 'Grandduggar #3' until at least this winter or next spring. Just my theory! They could announce tomorrow that she's eight months pregnant with triplets! (Honestly I've gone back and forth on thinking, "She's not pregnant" to "She's pregnant, with twins.") :lol:

I think it was someone on the other current Dugger thread who speculated on whether this was a contractually obligated appearance to announce birth of j20 and since she miscarried they just chose a random non-event to film. Not sure who posted that, but especially after such a boring appearance, that explanation seems even more plausible.

+1

Hmmm... so no baby?

About Anna, she has gained some weight but she also, did have two kids in two years. It might be a good idea for her to start walking a few days of week, and/or going on Weight Watchers. But she doesn't look that heavy. Its just where she gains weight maybe. :eusa-think:

IDK, I'm 5'4, 118 and gain all my weight in my belly. I have been mistaken as pregnant when I am PMSed...a few times, its embarrassing.

Well, that was just as boring as I thought it would be to watch. Yet, I felt compelled to be bored, I guess. I flipped back and forth between Today and the local news. I didn't see Anna or Josh, were they there? I don't know if she is pregnant or not, I wanted to check it out. I know I started to show early. I am bigger at 4 months, than my friend was at 6 months. Yikes, but I have been trying to get pregnant for over a decade, so I don't care as long as we are healthy. My friend didn't show at all until 5 1/2 months when a tiny bump appeared. I don't know why I care if Anna is prenant or not, but I want to know!

A few things I noticed:

1) Did I see a Query girl in the beginning of the segment when they were explaining their life story, once again? Possible courtship or perhaps J'Chelle needs someone else to be Josie's temporary buddy while Jana is gone?

2) That's A LOT of food--breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon, biscuits and gravy, breakfast casserole, pancakes?! Heart attack breakfast, anyone?

3) JD looks like he's been off the radar for this show.

By the way, the MOST boring segment, ever. Everything they said on that show we could have gotten off their website, books, and almost every episode of their tv show.

A few things I noticed:

1) Did I see a Query girl in the beginning of the segment when they were explaining their life story, once again? Possible courtship or perhaps J'Chelle needs someone else to be Josie's temporary buddy while Jana is gone?

2) That's A LOT of food--breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon, biscuits and gravy, breakfast casserole, pancakes?! Heart attack breakfast, anyone?

By the way, the MOST boring segment, ever. Everything they said on that show we could have gotten off their website, books, and almost every episode of their tv show.[/quote]

This

Guest Anonymous
I'm so impressed. Watching their perfect little angels eat breakfast, what a treat!

Man will these people EVER go away?

Don't watch and poof they're gone.

Guest Anonymous
I hated that the Duggars were labeled, "America's favorite reality show family". They have never been the reality show family and they are on bottom of the reality show popularity totem.

Compared to the Kardashians and other reality show slime, the Duggars rule!

A few things I noticed:

By the way, the MOST boring segment, ever. Everything they said on that show we could have gotten off their website, books, and almost every episode of their tv show.

There was omelets too at the end. I noticed that by the time they eat the food must be cold- There are no warmers under the food.

Michelle ate like a bird and she said they don't eat like that. Just for company. So what was the point? That isn't a day in the life if you change for company and the Today Show

There was omelets too at the end. I noticed that by the time they eat the food must be cold- There are no warmers under the food.

Michelle ate like a bird and she said they don't eat like that. Just for company. So what was the point? That isn't a day in the life if you change for company and the Today Show

one thing was in a crock pot!

Someone on TWOP said it looks like Michelle's necklace is made from a cast of Jubilee's feet. I can't really tell, but God I hope not!

That's it?? No announcement at all? Just a return to "14 KIDS & Pregnant Again" type "WOW how many kids, how do they, what do they" garbage.

Why waste time on THAT?

T

hat's A LOT of food--breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon, biscuits and gravy, breakfast casserole, pancakes?! Heart attack breakfast, anyone?

No,Just a filling southern breakfast for 5 or 6 teen and preteen boys-They eat ALOT :)

Someone on TWOP said it looks like Michelle's necklace is made from a cast of Jubilee's feet. I can't really tell, but God I hope not!

That's pretty common, actually.

Archived