IGNORED

Oh Boy!!! Getting ready to watch the Duggars have Breakfast!

Justme

I think Josiah may have been defrauded by Savannah's low cut top! He seemed a little uncomfortable to be sitting next to her. ;)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pretty common, actually.

I wouldn't normally have a problem with it, but the over-the-top exploitation of prop baby Jubilee is nauseating.

I didn't even make it though the whole segment before I turned it off. I realized I didn't care when I was more concerned with trying to figure out if Michelle had fruit or Broccoli on her plate rather than what was being said in the segment. Nice plates. I am sure TLC went out and bought them since it is obvious real ones don't normally exist in the Duggar household.

No one looked happy to be there. I swear the kids looked like they knew they were going to be beaten once the camera left. So many of the older kids just have dead-eyes. It's like they have come to the realization that it really won't get any better.

Jed, if that's the curly one, has a great head of hair.

+1

Yup. They just turned it into Duggar Damage Control after the mess with Jubilee.

Is it me or were there open springs on that trampoline? And Anna was on it, all in black; they say it's slimming. If that's a food baby, she really needs to get her fat ass over to the TTH on a daily basis and take an hour for herself on Michelle's ellipitical and stop eating the crap, stat. Michael is almost 10 months old and she's 23 years old and naturally thin as a rail. That weight should have been off months ago. Especially since she's doing all the heavy physical lifting in that household.

Thank goodness they didn't play anything other that cacophony of "Chopsticks" going into a commercial. THAT was how I hear the Duggars play, even when they're trying.

I think they all looked dead eyed because they were up so early. Doesn't everybody usually roll out of bed at 11am nowadays?

The boy with the curly hair and freckles is a cutie. Sorry, I dont know his name. He is going to grow up to be quite handsome. I noticed that smuggler and Anna were not there. I guess they did not pull it together this morning. Or perhaps, they are not being featured for a reason. Perhaps Josh has been put on a media diet since Boob cant control him.

I didn't watch it not being in the US, but I'm detecting a definite Query girl/Duggar boy courtship. How old is Joseph?

I didn't watch it not being in the US, but I'm detecting a definite Query girl/Duggar boy courtship. How old is Joseph?

I'm not in the US either. I feel quite left out. :(

Someone on TWOP said it looks like Michelle's necklace is made from a cast of Jubilee's feet. I can't really tell, but God I hope not!

I just rolled the tape and it was either footprints or a butterfly (plausible); the poster reminded that Mullet had made the butterfly Jubiliee's symbol, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And yup, open springs on the tramp.

Also no John-David or Smuggar. I thought I saw Anna on the tramp, but they didn't make the breakfast segment. Hell, Smuggar probably slept through the entire segment.

eta: Most of that breakfast was catered. The fruit salad with the pineapple in the center? Typical party fare. The cooked meats (looked a LOT like ham, and sausages which are often pork...Micehelle took a piece of each), totally the way a caterer would do it up. May habe make the biscuits the night before, as well as the casseroles (we call them quiche everywhere else). There was already one on the buffet and Jil was merely sprinkling cheese on a second as if it had just been heated (those could have also been catered). Mullet blatantly lying about starting breakfast the night before made me a bit stabby.

I didn't watch as they're the most boring people on the face of the earth. Maybe i'll search for it later in the week when I need help with my insomnia.

I didn't watch as they're the most boring people on the face of the earth. Maybe i'll search for it later in the week when I need help with my insomnia.

Funny you mention this, cause it's what I use them for. My husband gets up for work at 5ish, leaves at 6. Thatks when the 'Doogers' (lol) come on here. I turn it to channel 50 and drift back to sleep. They are very sleep inducing.

The video's up on the 19KAC Facebook page. Look at Jeremiah's luxurious curly hair! I wonder what prompted his parents to allow him to grow it out...

It's so true how utterly boring they are... Reality tv is fun when there's dramaz! Bring on the shit talking, back stabbing and scheme hatching! That's what I don't get about how they have an actual series. I totally get doing some specials, because they are such an anomaly. The audience can gaze at them and marvel at them like zoo animals... But there just is not enough drama to sustain anything resembling a storyline that could be dovetailed into a good tv series. :think:

So much bullshit, where to start:

They homeschool 6 hours per day;

They have 19 children and wouldn't have it any other way;

Josie is "just fine";

That breakfast was catered and the buffet decorations were professionally staged.

Also- I've held full-out dinners, potlucks, and *ahem* hangover breakfasts at my house for 12+ people, and that was BEFORE all my friends started having kids. As long as you aren't having children run everything, it's really not that big a deal to feed a bunch of people, if they're willing to eat the same 2-4 things (mix up two frittatas, throw in oven, make toast, fry potatoes/meat in a few batches, coffee/tea/juice), and in my experience most kids will eat most of what they are given if they know that's all they will get. Day in and day out it would get tiresome, but it pales next to the actual work of educating and parenting a bushel of kids (assuming someone is doing that work). :think:

I can't believe I watched the whole segment. I kept waiting for something to happen and it never did. "Giant pantry, blah, blah, blah, laundry, blah blah blah, dishes, blah, blah, blah," and that was about it. What a snooze fest.

Guest Anonymous
The video's up on the 19KAC Facebook page. Look at Jeremiah's luxurious curly hair! I wonder what prompted his parents to allow him to grow it out...

Jer's hair went curly when puberty hit. That happens to a lot of boys. I noticed all the pink the boys were wearing. That probably will piss off Santorum. Loved James yanking Jackson off camera and stealing the shot. :lol:

I loved how J'chelle made it sound like she was doing the dishes and laundry too and not just the J slaves while she sits on her ass.

No, and LOL I love your icon! Haha! Josh in 3-6 months?

Thanks, I can't take credit for it though - someone on the Facebook group made it.

WHY are they waiting so long to announce the newest smuglet? :roll:

Archived