IGNORED

Amy Duggar's Latest Post

princessjo1988

I'm glad Rebekah called her out on it. I bet Suze also saw the thread. I hope Rebekah, Suze and Daniel start talking more online about their issues with the Duggars and TLC. I recently saw the thing Rebekah's husband posted on Duggars Without Pity.

Is there anyone who could kindly point me to said post please?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this DIanne Stadtherr who posts on Amy's page? She posted this today:

Diane Stadtherr

"Hi Amy-I was wondering if you could share with Josh, that it would be a good idea for him to mark his FB page as private. I say that, because I'm really concerned that people will take the photos from his site, if they haven't already and use them for fan sites. I had a photo stolen from my album of my sister about a month ago, (the person who took it made a fan page for Michelle and said that she and I were best friends and running it together). I would hate for his personal photos to get used without his permission. Some already are on other fan sites for your family."

If she really wanted Amy to talk to Josh, she could have sent a message via Facebook versus posting on a public wall. This woman also crowed about the leaked baby pictures that were on Deanna's FB page. She seems quite eager to show people that she knows the Duggars.

Who is this DIanne Stadtherr who posts on Amy's page?

That lady tries to police all the comments on the 19 Kids and Counting FB page, too. I think she's just an uber-fan who thinks that the Duggars can do no wrong.

I wonder if she's friends with that lady on DWOP with "inAZ" in her username (I can't remember her first name) who always makes herself look like a fool as she bends over backwards to defend the Duggars. One of her recent claims was that maybe Josh isn't getting fat but doing a lot of weight-lifting so he's bulking up with muscle. Riiiight!

I wonder if she's friends with that lady on DWOP with "inAZ" in her username (I can't remember her first name) who always makes herself look like a fool as she bends over backwards to defend the Duggars. One of her recent claims was that maybe Josh isn't getting fat but doing a lot of weight-lifting so he's bulking up with muscle. Riiiight!

SuzanneinAZ! Between her and freakin' Cyn I swear!

I remember reading that post about Josh "bulking up". What a joke! In the recent pictures you can see how short his pants are-that's a sure sign they are too tight.

As far a Josh making his facebook wall private- there's not much to see. Mostly baby pictures and lots of photos of restaurant food. Obviously he likes to eat out a lot.

That excuse is pretty lame. Smuggar wouldn't even be able to keep with weight lifting regimen. I rarely read DWOP because of the uber fans but there are some fans that think the family can do no wrong.

SuzanneinAZ! Between her and freakin' Cyn I swear!

Don't forget about that Chris Lukas lady over at the TLC forum, too!

Don't forget about that Chris Lukas lady over at the TLC forum, too!

Oh yes! I've had many the discussion with her, let me tell you.

Oh, she's the reason why I stopped posting on their official forum. That and the moderators love to edit your posts without you knowing and lock any threads that are too negative towards the Duggars.

I've checked out the TLC and Discovery forums a few times. I remember there was one guy who posted about he how grown to dislike the Duggars and was tired of Duggars always bragging about being debt free and I remember the Duggar fans started an argument.

weird..this post didn't show the first time so I typed a whole new one. ISE monster strikes again!

Ah Suzanne. I replied to that post that people typically don't gain muscle in their face and that Smuggar was plain ole bloated. That shut her stupid ass up.

At least Cyn will admit error; she posted a link to the County Tax office to prove Smuggar and Anna owned their house only to find that they paid $80 to register ONE vehicle last year. They have no real property in their name and she admitted she'd made a mistake.

Suzanne? Not so much.

Agreed on the Gosselins. I much preferred Table of 12 (Hayes fam) b/c I actually liked the parents!

I watch because I like big families, I have a bit of big family envy. If I had the emotional/financial resources I would adopt lots (like maybe 5) kids. But I don't so I'm a voyeur. Also, I like most of the kids, and those I don't I just feel sorry for...

OT but I couldn't let this moment pass without saying that I LOVED Table for 12. I thought they were SUCH a lovely family! There's something to be said for good large families :) I remember seeing a girl at my church (2nd of five kids, 8 and under) pulling her youngest sibling onto her lap while silently watching whoever was speaking, and silently thinking "I need to be a better big sister, like her..." when I was six or seven. Can't say I have ever felt inspired by the Duggars...

eh I keep falling asleep trying to watch the Duggars. Don't hate them, but I now seem to find them beyond boring.

:sleeping-boring:

Ah Suzanne. I replied to that post that people typically don't gain muscle in their face and that Smuggar was plain ole bloated. That shut her stupid ass up.

At least Cyn will admit error; she posted a link to the County Tax office to prove Smuggar and Anna owned their house only to find that they paid $80 to register ONE vehicle last year. They have no real property in their name and she admitted she'd made a mistake.

Suzanne? Not so much.

I'm glad you shut up that Smuggar defender. Her excuse about him gaining muscle was pretty stupid like I mentioned before. You are right people don't gain muscle in their faces. Also Smuggar has a belly. If he had been working out or something he wouldn't have that belly.

I have seen people on other sites who really believed Smuggar owned the house and later they shut up when they find out about public record searches he doesn't own anything except for his personal vehicles. There is one another forum that I sometimes post on and there were two women posting on that site who believed that Josh owned the house and I told them about public records and they shut up. Another poster posted on a thread about the Duggars and he said never believed that Smuggar could own a house at a young age(especially since his income fluctuates) and he told the two Duggar fans that they were stupid to believe that.

I'm glad you shut up that Smuggar defender. Her excuse about him gaining muscle was pretty stupid like I mentioned before. You are right people don't gain muscle in their faces. Also Smuggar has a belly. If he had been working out or something he wouldn't have that belly.

I have seen people on other sites who really believed Smuggar owned the house and later they shut up when they found he didn't owned anything except his personal vehicles. There is another forum I sometimes post on and there were two women posting on that site who believed that Josh owned the house and I told them about public records and they shut up. Another poster posted on a thread about the Duggars and he said never believed that Smuggar could own a house at a young age(especially since his income fluctuates) and he told the two Duggar fans that they were stupid to believe that.

I owned my first house at the age of 20. It can and has been done but then again I didn't have my parents pimping me on TV or in control of my life at 20 and was free to be a homeowner at a young age.

I owned my first house at the age of 20. It can and has been done but then again I didn't have my parents pimping me on TV or in control of my life at 20 and was free to be a homeowner at a young age.

I have heard about people owning houses at young ages. I agree with you it can be done. But like you said you were in control of your life. The guy on that forum who never believed Smuggar owned the house based his theory mostly because of Josh working as a used car salesman and coming from a big family. I agreed with the guy. Josh's income likely fluctuates and there was an episode in which Josh was struggling at the car lot.

I have seen people on other sites who really believed Smuggar owned the house and later they shut up when they find out about public record searches he doesn't own anything except for his personal vehicles. There is one another forum that I sometimes post on and there were two women posting on that site who believed that Josh owned the house and I told them about public records and they shut up. Another poster posted on a thread about the Duggars and he said never believed that Smuggar could own a house at a young age(especially since his income fluctuates) and he told the two Duggar fans that they were stupid to believe that

Do you guys have a link to the property records? I'd love to see this, since Josh would have you believe that he owns this property and not Jim Bob.

Do you guys have a link to the property records? I'd love to see this, since Josh would have you believe that he owns this property and not Jim Bob.

.co.washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/SearchPage.asp?AL=0&LU=032211&New=1&SID=110323142734275&PU=2&V=0

Here is the link. I hope it is ok to post it. On the FJ, a couple of posters discovered the property records.

The Duggars have egos and they probably get kicks out of people believing some of their lies. Last week on the show Boob said that Josh bought that building and the lot and I laughed at that. Boob is a moron who probably doesn't realize property records can be searched online.

.co.washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/SearchPage.asp?AL=0&LU=032211&New=1&SID=110323142734275&PU=2&V=0

Here is the link. I hope it is ok to post it. On the FJ, a couple of posters discovered the property records.

The Duggars have egos and they probably get kicks out of people believing some of their lies. Last week on the show Boob said that Josh bought that building and the lot and I laughed at that. Boob is a moron who probably doesn't realize property records can be searched online.

Interesting what you find with Google.

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neig ... &zip=72704

Joshua Duggar

Donation of $1,000 to maddox for congress

Archived