IGNORED

19 Reasons and Counting

ladypuglover

Whose hand comes in screen with Josie? I also love how many blank stares from the kids Joshie left in. It points to the fakeness of the video, the kids look, ok I read what you wanted can I go to bed. I also love that some of the older kids, seem to see themselves as great actors, cause they look like they are doing a high school play. That was bad!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hubby had the idea that maybe Mr. Frothy asked the Duggars to do this video keep them busy and off the campaign trail for a little while. Unfortunately, Frothy didn't count on the Duggars finishing it in a day or two.

I hope the video made some voters turn to Mittens.

I was curious how many hits his "viral" video had? If you check on youtube does it give the video another hit.

The video makes me sick. My best friend's dad ran for office as well as did endorsements for others and she was bribed to go on camera or take pictures. When she got to be 12 she just did not want to do it. By the time she was 12 she knew she was lying but at least she was able to come stay at my house for a few days and cool down and get away from it. Poor Duggar kids just get back on the bus(literally because I get the impression they are leaving today sometimes for LA).

It's up to 12,178 views. I'm not sure, but I think the view count only goes up when people watch it.

This was sick. I'm sure the little kids had no idea what they were talking about. Hell, even the older ones too - have they ever read a newspaper? Watched a newscast that wasn't from Faux News? Justin's, what, 7-8? Does he have any clue about how the legal system works? Some of those kids looked like they were thinking "Please god, take me now."

My grandfather's been married for 56 years, has eight children, and 15 (soon to be 16) grandchildren. Should he be president too, Duggars? And I say no, because he's very conservative and likes Santorum heh.

After Michelle said the "...and one in heaven" part, anyone else waiting for her to throw in a "OMG JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!" line?

Hubby had the idea that maybe Mr. Frothy asked the Duggars to do this video keep them busy and off the campaign trail for a little while. Unfortunately, Frothy didn't count on the Duggars finishing it in a day or two.

I hope the video made some voters turn to Mittens.

LOL! I think Josh's tweets are helping Mittens as well.

Hey, Duggars, Santorum also doesn't give a shit about unemployment!! Ever think about that? Oh wait, none of them actually work. :roll:

The Duggars really don't know what is like to be unemployed and deal with the issues that come from that such as having trouble finding work, being rejected for jobs etc. Josh and John David in a ways aren't in tune with what other people go through.

It's up to 12,178 views. I'm not sure, but I think the view count only goes up when people watch it.

Thanks for the numbers. I don't think Josh should be calling this a viral video if he gets 12k views in a week? My daughter watches kids in England open moshi monster 5 packs and those get 2-3k views in a day!

Josh clearly does not understand unemployement if he thought welfare was for those who don't or can't work. It makes me wonder who Rick is speaking to at all these rallies. It can't be the average 50k or less middle class American like Rick claims. Most of the people I know in this cross section are in some way touched my the economy and unemployment. Or maybe Josh doesn't listen just hits the free food at the rallies and shakes hands with his "fans".

Archived