IGNORED

19 Reasons and Counting

ladypuglover

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I snarked on the other thread. But I forgot to wonderI if Smuggar edited that in his AV room at the TTH? I watched an sold special (Moving In, I think) on You Tube the other night and man, he was an ass about "NO RUGRATS!" in that room. Gives one insight into how he really feels about most of his younger siblings. He's the Prince and they're his subjects.

I bet the J'Slaves weren't sad to see him go.

I posted my thoughts in the instagram thread....but I'm also distrurbed that they've got a child complaining about 'legislating from the bench' activist judges. He CAN'T possible understand what it means. Just so wrong!

I bet the J'Slaves weren't sad to see him go.

Yeah, both Josh and Michelle were dispatched from their families of origin the instant they had a way out. I wonder why? ;)

Twenty seconds in and I'm already laughing my ass off. How the fuck does being married for 21 years qualify you for office? And why would they want to remind the world of Karen Santorum's basically abortion?

Wow. This is really ruining the Duggars for me. I have always said that though I do not like JB and Michelle, I like the kids...but watching Jana, Jessa, and the other older kids spout off about Rick "defending marriage" and "being an honest man of integrity" is so gross.

Dear god! truly awful. I don't even know here to start.

Natiobal defence is important? so does that mean a Duggar is going to enlist?

Gun rights? from a child too young to shoot?

Immigration security? is that a big problem in Buttfuck Arkansas? Might the Duggars get exposed to actual foreigners?

othr than that all I heard was "nice guy....family man...pro-life...tea party" ugh!!!!

"He believes in defending our constitution and the freedom of every American"

...I'm gonna pee myself...

I posted my thoughts in the instagram thread....but I'm also distrurbed that they've got a child complaining about 'legislating from the bench' activist judges. He CAN'T possible understand what it means. Just so wrong!

Yeah, both Josh and Michelle were dispatched from their families of origin the instant they had a way out. I wonder why? ;)

Great minds, but I'm not surprised that we both caught an 8 year old prattling on about legislating from the bench (and choosing PRO-LIFE judges).

I do have to admit that for all the mush-mouths, Jer is probably the most charismatic and coherent of the bunch. He actually had inflections in the proper places. Where on earth did THAT come from?

I'm still disturbed by the bump-it hair on Anna and Jana. Glad to see a lot more straight (or natural) hair on the girls these days, but sad that Jinger has chosen to stay with that wretched perm.

Defending traditional marriage? Fuck you Jessa.

Cutting welfare? Fuck you Jinger.

TLC really needs to put a stop to this shit.

And what does having seven precious children and one in heaven have to do with his political views or capabilities as president?

Great minds, but I'm not surprised that we both caught an 8 year old prattling on about legislating from the bench (and choosing PRO-LIFE judges).

I do have to admit that for all the mush-mouths, Jer is probably the most charismatic and coherent of the bunch. He actually had inflections in the proper places. Where on earth did THAT come from?

I'm still disturbed by the bump-it hair on Anna and Jana. Glad to see a lot more straight (or natural) hair on the girls these days, but sad that Jinger has chosen to stay with that wretched perm.

I think Jinger's hair is natural if IRC. :?

Guest Anonymous

Jer is either a switched baby or was left in a basket on their doorstep.

The bump its were worse than bad. It's no wonder the younger kids are barely understandable. Almost the whole family sounds like have marbles in their mouths, but if the younger ones are learning from the older ones then they have no reason not to sound even worse. This is a case where TV in the home might help. They might get to hear a few properly enunciated words.

Defending traditional marriage? Fuck you Jessa.

I'd pay a million dallars to hear Jessa say 'Man-on-dog marriage'.

I'm the daughter, wife and sister of a veteran. Maybe I should run for office. :roll: I am also approaching my 25th wedding anniversary.

The little girl at the end said that 'Bella loves Rick." Is Bella the youngest of Santorum's children? That seems like an obvious play on people's emotions.

Jinger might have naturally curly hair. A couple of the boys have curls.

John David needs a shave.

I love how he's all pro-life, but pro-war and pro-gun.

Also they forgot that he is pro frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex. You forgot that one Joshie.

"He believes in defending our constitution and the freedom of every American"

...I'm gonna pee myself...

Don't you know "real" Americans are white, small business owning Christians with huge families. The mom stays at home and home schools the kids while the father earns enough to support his infinitely expanding family. Anyone who doesn't fit into this mold isn't American.

I think Jinger's hair is natural if IRC. :?

LPL, I was watching old specials the other night (a link on TWOP of the original Duggar orchestra on 14 Kids....got me sucked in) and JinJin's hair is almost dead stick straight. I think all the other girls are "natural" these days, although I have seen Jana go from perm one day to flat-ironed the next, so I know they have that technology as well.

I love the family values one, considering his wife lived for 8 years with an OB 30 years her senior who performed abortions, and as others have said, it looks like she had one herself. I guess they cover that with "God forgave her sins..." blah blah blah....but hey, THAT is what I'd call BAGGAGE (as compared to Mullet defrauding the town with her bikinis and cheerleading attire and kissing a couple of boys when she was 14-15).

The comments have been disabled. I'm disappointed, yet somehow not surprised.

Only 161 views. Viral, eh, Josh?

I bet 150 of those views are us. :lol: I'll go ahead and post it on DWOP (TWOP would ban me with a link to "current" stuff, although pretty much all that's being talked about over there is the Frothy campaign. People are even mentioning the instagram, but I'm being careful. Missbrooklyn alerted me that one of the regulars who seems pretty anti-Duggar will run to the mods.

As for the video, I had to watch it twice to get down who said what because my jaw was on the floor with the stupidity the first time around.

I'm in the UK so not watching this particular Duggar show, but I'm intrigued by the suggestion that Michelle may have had an abortion before her marriage. Why is this thought to have happened?

Archived