IGNORED

19 Reasons and Counting

ladypuglover

The music is defrauding. It's ghastly and repetitive, but the drum beat might cause a couple of little butts to wiggle inappropriately. It's certainly not classical or gospel.

Hannie's looking really rough here. No six year old should ever look that exhausted.

Sorry Smugs, but this is really a piece of shit. But I'm sure Romney is thankful for every little bit that helps highlight how much of a one-dimensional, one-issue lightweight candidate Santorum is.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes me a bit to gear up and view any of the Duggar vids that are up for discussion, this one was no different. I always think the shock and awe of the viewing will be dulled by knowing what other posters think of it. I wasn't so lucky this time, and its not the fault of FJ posters.

The production qualities sucked. The Duggar family routinely submits to the make up artist before appearing on the today show. I wish they had called in a couple of beauty school drop outs to brighten up the sickly pallor of those kids and help wash the goop out of everyones hair. (Don't they realize it makes their hair look dirty and nasty?) The lighting sucked, as well as the writing. The message was incoherent and the talking points were not relevant.

I would find a lot less fault with them if I knew the voting age children were politically literate. But they do have the dubious claim to fame that as an 18 yo duggar (and up) they have never read a single newspaper between them. Morally the whoring out of minor children for a political campaign is no different then a bunch of white supremacist kids mouthing their parents ideology.

All in all it was another SDORT fail.

So considering its a piece of shit, what was the rush to get it out so fast? Why not wait and do some editing so that it WASNT finished at 2am?

DUGGARSCREEN.png

So they now have something close to 3500 hits. He's disabled comments and "likes". This is the shot of the "owner" of the video. Interesting ATI thumbs up!

So considering its a piece of shit, what was the rush to get it out so fast? Why not wait and do some editing so that it WASNT finished at 2am?

Things are getting desperate for Frothy.

The Illinois primary is tomorrow. Once Santorum loses there it's "game over". He may limp along for little while yet, but Romney will cross the line from “still a little vulnerable†to “practically inevitable†tomorrow night.

So there's not much more time left for Joshie to make his mark as a presidential campaign media consultant. I'm not sure why it couldn't wait until the next day or why he waited so long to do it (procrastination? Or maybe it was a last minute assignment from the Santorum campaign?) but my guess is this is the main reason for the rush job.

Huh..... I wonder what the IRS would think of me using my tax exempt church building and technology to make an endorsement commercial for my fav candidate.......

About filming at 1am- I do kind of think that Josh probably was doing the editing and such then. I imagine he did the filming earlier. There is a lot wrong with the video and a lot wrong with Josh, but I'm not sure that he's guilty of getting his babies/siblings up at midnight.

edited because I don't proofread.

Sadly, I know someone who would eat this video up. They're I guess fundielite? They love the duggars and love Santorum 10x more. I will never understand why people like this guy.

Finally got home and watched this:

- Everybody looked ill. When you're on camera, under-eye concealer is your friend, Duggarlets.

- It looks like the boys' haircuts are getting more modern. Several of the Howlers had that dippity-do pointy swoop thing in the front, just like regular non-fundie boys. Curly Twin (Jer)'s hair touched his ears. The hippie!

- Jennifer, Jordyn and Josie talked at about the same level. I wouldn't have known what Jen and Jor had said without the captions.

- Joseph does not give a flying flip.

- A flat iron has replaced the perm rollers, apparently.

- Johannah: "Can I go to bed now?"

- Anna, step away from the Bump-Its.

DUGGARSCREEN.png

So they now have something close to 3500 hits. He's disabled comments and "likes". This is the shot of the "owner" of the video. Interesting ATI thumbs up!

Well between all the progressives I've shared it with and me re-watching it every time someone here snarks about it, I'd say I've probably accounted for a good 1% of those views. Besides FJ and the Duggars' fundie friends who are probably watching it as much as us, I don't think your video is reaching many people, Joshie.

Is it just me, or does this cement my suspicion that the real reason thefuckers Duggars wanted to do the show (other than for the $$$), was so they could try to get into a real political office and and shove Gothardism down our throats? They seem be awfully gleeful about the campaigning...not so much of the "we keep to ourselves, and oh look! A bible!"

Edit: Anyways, I've got a stupid cat video on youtube (a whole channel actually-my cat wants to be famous! ;)), and he's got more views....

Wow, we need a 'find and replace' feature on FJ now, so that Smiley :obscene-sexualbutt: shows up in lieu of 's-a-n-t-o-r-u-m'

I was thinking the same thing. I may just go find it and use it whenever I need to type his name.

I am pretty sure when they talk about "securing the borders of America" they don't really mean securing all the borders of America, just the borders that divide America from places where people typically have darker skin tones. E.g., You don't see the Canada/US border being secured with barbwire fencing and a bunch of militia with shotguns roaming around...

Canada also doesn't have the Zeta and Sinaloa drug cartels fighting a war with each other and killing everyone who stands in their way. In 2010, more than 3000 people were murdered in Ciudad Juarez alone. Of course, the USA isn't totally innocent here (i.e. we buy drugs from these people and then our idiot government decides to arm these thugs via programs like Fast and Furious). But the fundies are damn right that we need to secure that border! This country already has too many a-holes with drugs and guns. We don't need to import more of them.

However, this isn't enough to make me vote for Santorum.

I closed my eyes literally when the youngest kids came up, because I was so disgusted at the supposedly best of the best conservative white American Christian parenting that the traditional Christian public loves of letting the youngest spout words they didn't the meaning of. Also, who the fuck films their family at 1/2 A.M? I hope the media gets wind of this, and finally realizes what assholes the Duggars are. If the outing of Michelle's marital pamphlets tips didn't do it, I hope this exposes them negatively. I mean, who other than these numnuts uses their kids for campaigning purposes, even if they don't want to? *rage!* :angry-screaming:

Sadly, it isn't just fundies or right wingers who use children for political purposes. Witness this abomination from 2008:

WtGrp5MbzAI

Wow, yeah, I made it to 1:55 and then I just couldn't take it any more. How could a parent think that would be a good idea?

I don't care what flavor of kool aid a kids parents drink, they should not be selling it until they are of voting age.

I am all for explaining issues to kids. They are already very aware of the recession because it affects them personally. Even if their own family is keeping it together, they know people who aren't doing so well. Perhaps there are vacant houses in their neighborhood where their friends used to live. Or maybe they're cutting programs at school because there's less money due to lost property tax revenue. So I don't have a problem with an adult telling their kid, "I'm voting for so-and-so because I like what he/she is saying about helping people who have lost their jobs." For teens who will soon be voters, it's important that they know what the issues are, who is currently leading this country, what the two major parties stand for, etc. But that's not what we're seeing in these videos. The little Duggars and those children singing about Obama aren't being taught HOW to think, they're being taught WHAT to think.

The slogan 'Peace through strength' really bothers me. It is easy for people like Santorum and the Duggars to talk about war and sending our the military into danger. They can talk tough because they aren't putting their assess on the line. None of the Duggar kids are going to fight overseas. MIchelle won't have to worry about one of her kids getting blown up or captured by enemy forces.

Seriously, I had Orwell flashbacks when the kid said that. Too bad they don't teach Orwell at the SotDRT.

Why do they all look so funny? Are they that ugly in real life and TLC has been giving them the good lens?

Josh looks horrible. The CAMERA adds 20lbs. You don't need to as well, dude!

Smuggly: Senator Rick Santorum will fight for small businesses and bring American jobs back home.

To people like Rick, "Small" business are Exon-Mobil, Walmart, and Bank of America. Like all the canidates on the right, he wants the US to be run like it is a Walmart store.

It's also a lie about Keystone. Keystone will create very few jobs. The oil from pipeline is not ours. Once it travels from Canada down to the gulf coast, it will be shipped off to foreign countries like China. Approving Keystone will also allow TransCanada, a foreign company, take citizens who want no part in the pipeline being on their land to court so they can be kicked off their land. That is why some tea partiers are joning the fight against Keystone.

This video made me want to vomit.

Jinger, you do realise that welfare is there to feed the poor? I thought you supposed to be a Christian?

Also, what is the American obsession with guns? How is handing out an automatic to every Tom, Dick and Harry a good plan?

othr than that all I heard was "nice guy....family man...pro-life...tea party" ugh!!!!

Yup, over half of the "reasons" were worthless platitudes about character/family life that are meaningless. :roll: (I counted)

Yes, Michael, Santorum cares about you. He cares about you because you're a white, American male. Think he cares so much about your sister when she could die if she goes through with a pregnancy? Think he cares so much about people of other races? He only cares about you if you fit his mould of what it means to be an American.

Seriously, how does being married and having several children make you a good president? It doesn't.

I was curious how many hits his "viral" video had? If you check on youtube does it give the video another hit.

The video makes me sick. My best friend's dad ran for office as well as did endorsements for others and she was bribed to go on camera or take pictures. When she got to be 12 she just did not want to do it. By the time she was 12 she knew she was lying but at least she was able to come stay at my house for a few days and cool down and get away from it. Poor Duggar kids just get back on the bus(literally because I get the impression they are leaving today sometimes for LA).

Archived