IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

5916a732940311e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

The lot looks AWFUL!

The cheesy sign is too small for the building... the NEON!!!... The weeds on the pavement... the cars... Anytime you need to keep "SALE" signs in the window you're screaming desperation.

Sorry Joshie, this place looks like a stereotypical scamlot!

Could he think he has a better chance of getting money with his speaking engagements? Maybe he is abandoning the "hard work" for something like speaking engagements?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5916a732940311e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

The lot looks AWFUL!

The cheesy sign is too small for the building... the NEON!!!... The weeds on the pavement... the cars... Anytime you need to keep "SALE" signs in the window you're screaming desperation.

Sorry Joshie, this place looks like a stereotypical scamlot!

It looks like he only has like 4 cars for sale. And why are all the car lot pics at night? Doesn't he go there during the day?

Eww, again with the overflowing toilet sundae. I bet Josh got one for himself AND ate some of theirs. Poor Anna, putting sweet n'low packets in her purse and wondering what the first part the Doctors will have to amputate off Josh will be.

Woods better watch out, he's a Duggar frenemy. His district is the same on that Josh, JD, Joe, or Josiah is going to try to run for, one of these days. When JB is told by God the time is right, of course. I love how his name is larger than the business name. If Anna really is about to pop, Josh is gonna have to replace those signs anyway. He'll need to show his three little fertility trophies you're supporting when you buy one of his clunkers.

ETA: They did paint the office silver. It just looks so...tacky any unappealing. LOOKS COUNT, Josh.

He just posted some pictures of a road crew working and then made some joke about government workers not working. Well, it looks like they're working harder than you, Smugs. And if they weren't, there wouldn't be roads to drive your busted-ass used cars on. I hate it when conservatives complain about "government" as a whole even as they are using amenities the same government made possible.

He just posted some pictures of a road crew working and then made some joke about government workers not working. Well, it looks like they're working harder than you, Smugs. And if they weren't, there wouldn't be roads to drive your busted-ass used cars on. I hate it when conservatives complain about "government" as a whole even as they are using amenities the same government made possible.

I saw that photo and as a former public employee I really resent his ignorant statement. He has no clue as to project management and work assignments regarding work crews. Anti govt. asswipes like lard lad should think before they speak.

Josh would last about 5 minutes on a road crew before he was hit by traffic. He is too dumb to realize 'Government Roads' do directly put food on his table. And in his mouth. And on his butt.

I saw that photo and as a former public employee I really resent his ignorant statement. He has no clue as to project management and work assignments regarding work crews. Anti govt. asswipes like lard lad should think before they speak.

I think Smuggy O'Clueless must think God himself created and maintains roads and bridges. Perhaps that's what He did on the eighth day?

Does Josh realize his carlot website doesn't work. He keeps posting to check it out and it has no inventory listed(I just wanted to check out the great prices :).

That polictical sign for candidate Woods is looks as large or larger then his carlot sign. This lot just screams the 80's. I guess he does follow daddy word for word or maybe it was Jimbob's idea since he does own the lot. You would think if Josh was a wise "business owner" spending all that time in big cities lately he would have checked out how sucessful used car lots are set up these days. The last 2 used cars I bought the places were very professional. They ran more like a new carlot. The big selling points were not big here pay here or cheap cars or whatever Josh has this week, it was all about cars been pre-certfied, or warranties, car fax and having employees knowledge about the brands they sold(the used carlots I went to specialized in specific brands...I guess Josh's is cheap family transporation?).

Is it against their beliefs to enroll in programs that involve a mentor/apprenticeship? Perhaps if Josh hand inquired into an internship at a successful dealership in Springfield or some other city his business might do better. I know that part of my teacher's certification requirements was to spend a certain amount of time working with a teacher and observing how they ran their class, teaching lessons, and getting feedback to improve.

If they are so bent on being their "own" workers, they could easily enroll the boys in electrician, welding, or plumbing apprenticeships and they could then be self-employed (and make big bucks if they live in the right area) once they get through the program.

Josh is a such fucking asshole. I was disgusted by how he said "workers" in regards to the road crew. My brothers worked on a road crews years ago during their summers off from college. Being a road crew is tough and dangerous. I remember one of my brothers saying that duties were often rotated to prevent strain on the workers. Some of the guys who don't seem to be doing anything are sometimes watching the surroundings for the guys who are doing direct duties. Smuggar doesn't know jack shit about projects work. Road crew workers work a lot harder than him. Josh wouldn't last on work crew. He would bitch about sometimes not being able to pick his days off. In some places, road crews even work on the weekends and sometimes nights.

Smuggar shouldn't make fun of road crews-at least they work and do a good job at it. Smuggar, on the other hand, takes a month off from "working" for himself and takes pictures of his workers doing HIS job. By the way, AssNugget, being filmed to be on television, doesn't make you a hard worker. You're setting a horrible example for your son on how to be the provider. Speaking of that, wasn't that part of your wedding vows? Fail.

Seeing how Smuggar acts just makes me appreciate my boyfriend and his hard work ethics.

Same here, former government employee and I worked as much as I did in private industry for about half the salary.

OK, who posted "Your dad was a government worker, wasn't he?" LMAO. Someone needs to remind him that he's driving on those roads and if he doesn't like it, go drive in the dirt.

And can someone post on his "duck tape" pic? SOTDRT strikes again. You'd think with all the used crap he grew up with (including a scene where some Howler's boots' soles were duct-taped to the bottom of the shoe so he could wear them), that he'd know what the stuff was called.

341bb4b0947e11e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Duck tape rear glass? #arkansaslife 3h

[ @ ] queene1978 Still takin pics while driving....not safe at all :/ 1h

[ @ ] pineapplejenna @queene1978 he is sitting a red light. yes, soooo dangerous. 48min

Why dont you think about WHY someone may have taped up the back window? Douchbag is really criticizing today!

4d2603a4948111e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Government "workers" (actually about 50% +/- of them are working!) #lol 3h

[ @ ] mrsshields That is universal! Here in Ireland too, Lols! 2h

[ @ ] kemonito Your dad was a government "worker" too, right? 39min

[ @ ] jenndear Were you "working" when you took this picture? 6min

[ @ ] fiddy123 Bad taste @joshduggar Blessed are the humble. 3min

ZERO percent of smugly was working... and when he isnt "working" he's eating... so... I'll take the road crew who's out in the heat.

0ad3206c948211e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

HUH?

Shouldn't he be at his car lot I don't know- WORKING? How does he find the time to snap all these pics if he is supposedly in charge of a bus-i-ness?

0ad3206c948211e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

HUH?

Right? What the hell is that supposed to be and why did he need to take a picture of it?

[ @ ] joshduggar #patterns #randomness 3h

Another SODRT fail for lard lad. No buttnugget that pattern is not random it is mathematical. :roll: The stupidity burns.

Dear Smuggar, it's a pretty common pattern. In one form or another, it's been around since roughly medieval times. We can get really technical about this, and trace it back further. But this particular pattern got popular with the invention of printing on fabric in the 18th century. As Our Lady of the Bacon Bra said, it's not random at all. There's some serious thought, and ingenuity behind this. SOTDRT fail.

Edited for riffles and clarity

I just love these anti-government assholes. Smuggar has no clue - does he think that tornado warning systems come from jesus himself? What about the fire department? The FDA inspectors that make his chick-fil-a safe? Where does he think he water in his house comes from, the water fairy? Those roads would be real fun to drive without those guys busting their asses to repair them. Ugh. Douchebag twatwaffle.

Vision: That'll show ME! :p I haven't had to buy any in about 10 years, but I imagine it was the generic hardware store brand (probably ACE since there's one within walking distance of my place). Oopsie. :lol:

That's about the closest to art he's ever going to get unless he's googling/jerking off to "The Birth of Venus" after Anna goes to bed. :roll:

Fundie houses look so...bare...of anything save their lame inspirational phrases in pictures or adult wooden blocks and family pictures. Maybe the Last Supper since everyone is suitably covered. Still, the lack of any kind of artwork makes me realize just how ignorant of even the most simple cultural references these people really are.

Vision: That'll show ME! :p I haven't had to buy any in about 10 years, but I imagine it was the generic hardware store brand (probably ACE since there's one within walking distance of my place). Oopsie. :lol:

That's about the closest to art he's ever going to get unless he's googling/jerking off to "The Birth of Venus" after Anna goes to bed. :roll:

Fundie houses look so...bare...of anything save their lame inspirational phrases in pictures or adult wooden blocks and family pictures. Maybe the Last Supper since everyone is suitably covered. Still, the lack of any kind of artwork makes me realize just how ignorant of even the most simple cultural references these people really are.

O/T but in my fundy house or if I had the money for it this would be perfect as to me comes across as the lamb of God and the peacefullness my faith brings me.

<>

I just love these anti-government assholes. Smuggar has no clue - does he think that tornado warning systems come from jesus himself? What about the fire department? The FDA inspectors that make his chick-fil-a safe? Where does he think he water in his house comes from, the water fairy? Those roads would be real fun to drive without those guys busting their asses to repair them. Ugh. Douchebag twatwaffle.

He doesn't realize that the campaign sign in front of his business is for someone who wants a government job, just like his dad. :angry-banghead: The stupid is strong with this one.

Archived