IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

I have one too. Not a table- that's way out of my price range, but a cutting board.

I've got a 24x24 pro butcher block, but I practically stole it at a garage sale, $100.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only pointed that out because it fits Frothy's demographics. He isn't exactly courting the minority voters.

However, if it offends, I will remove it.

No, that's OK. I just wanted to make sure no one was implying that all people who live in little white towns are racist. But go ahead and slam Frothy all you like because he has earned it. He's such a tool, telling Puerto Ricans they should speak English.

instagr.am/p/ISOi2ZuWJe/

Is that a J'boy in a the wheelchair? Jason? Hard for me to tell. Could be one of the 'hundreds' who follow Santorum around.

No, that's OK. I just wanted to make sure no one was implying that all people who live in little white towns are racist. But go ahead and slam Frothy all you like because he has earned it. He's such a tool, telling Puerto Ricans they should speak English.

White people from small towns and rural areas is Frothy's demographic. In Illinois, he's expected to do well downstate, while Mittens is expected to do well around Chicago.

With the possible exception of the Newster, none of the Republicans are courting the minority vote.

instagr.am/p/ISOi2ZuWJe/

Is that a J'boy in a the wheelchair? Jason? Hard for me to tell. Could be one of the 'hundreds' who follow Santorum around.

No, I think Jason is to the far left. I don't think the boy in the wheelchair is one of the Duggars.

219cfm0.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarSmall space and limited seating, tons of people outside that wanted to be in here! #MOcaucus 9h

Seriously, Josh.... why don't you GTFO and let someone else have your spot. You know, someone who can actually vote in that state? Is he trying to show how super cool he is that he got in and "tons" of others didn't?

219cfm0.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarSmall space and limited seating, tons of people outside that wanted to be in here! #MOcaucus 9h

Seriously, Josh.... why don't you GTFO and let someone else have your spot. You know, someone who can actually vote in that state? Is he trying to show how super cool he is that he got in and "tons" of others didn't?

Smuggar seems to take pride in any exclusivity he can get his hands on.

Smuggar seems to take pride in any exclusivity he can get his hands on.

Yeah, but this just wreaks of NEENER-NEENER-NEENER!

Too bad she will get the blame for it. Even though testing sperm count is cheap and easy (Is it ethical for them to jerk it if it's for a medical test?), he probably will blame Anna and her "lack of faith" or some other BS. Even other people in their church will say god is punishing them, when really he just needs to hop on a treadmill and stop eating junk food. Dumbasses.

I think Josh would actually embrace the idea that God has closed Anna's womb early so Josh can devote more time to politics or some other BS. Josh has repeatedly said that they'll take whatever God gives them whether it's two or three children or twenty. I think he'd be thrilled if they ended up with a reasonable size family. I think Anna might want a bunch more now but a few more kids and I'm sure she'll be ready for her womb to close.

219cfm0.jpg

I think that's a J-boy in pink there, too, and the guy in the suit to his left is also part of the Duggar entourage. (Judging from the pic by the bus with a J-boy in pink and a dark haired guy in a suit) I really don't understand why they're taking up room instead of letting actual voters in.

Edit to say the guy with the baseball cap looks suspiciously Duggar-like, too.

I think that's a J-boy in pink there, too, and the guy in the suit to his left is also part of the Duggar entourage. (Judging from the pic by the bus with a J-boy in pink and a dark haired guy in a suit) I really don't understand why they're taking up room instead of letting actual voters in.

Edit to say the guy with the baseball cap looks suspiciously Duggar-like, too.

That has got to be big Jim to the left - I can smell the Aqua Net from here!

I know people have mentioned this before, but with things like "19 Reasons and Counting" and all this political BS Smuggar is doing, it seems like TLC is promoting Frothy, or eventually it's going to happen. I remember there being a pic where the TLC logo was on a Frothy website.

I know people have mentioned this before, but with things like "19 Reasons and Counting" and all this political BS Smuggar is doing, it seems like TLC is promoting Frothy, or eventually it's going to happen. I remember there being a pic where the TLC logo was on a Frothy website.

And if they're not endorsing them, wouldn't the whole 19 and Counting be a trademark violation? I mean, no one can use "for the cure" even if it's to cure athletes foot. And CFA goes rabidly goes after anyone who uses the slogan "eat more..." I highly dount that the Duggars themselves have coined the phrase "and counting" even though it's associated with their family. Their family belongs to TLC.

I saw 19 Reasons and Counting and thought maybe it should be 19 Reasons and 1, oh no, 2 in Heaven and Counting. :twisted: Too soon?

It bugs me that he pays his workers only if they sell a car. However, he is against a min wage increase? Hello, people need that raise even a 25 cents would help. A lot of people can`t afford things as they work for min wage and some even went to evil college, its how things are today. A person who is a degree may be stuck working at a fast food place till he can get a job in his/her flied. Josh, if buy more crappy cars instead of giving your workers some money for working a whole week(even if didn`t sell a clunker.) The government will provide for them. I wonder if he`ll ever have to go on it as he seems to be spending all the money on gas, food, iphones etc..

I have a question, probably dumb but still, If the duggars are driving the bus all over the country chasing 'their' candidate WHO THE HECK is paying for the gas on that sucker? Regular fuel is almost $4 a gallon around here. Are they going to be on this continual vacation until election day (or the candidate drops out)? This is a waste of resources, money and time ... well school time too.

Just curious around here who is paying for all this, financially and otherwise.

No antisemitism meant, just tired of Josh comparing EVERYTHING to the holocaust. You know what was bad, Josh? THE ACTUAL HOLOCAUST.

13ymbed.jpg

I know I'm waaay behind, but if you could somehow combine the Holocaust and abortion in one picture caption, I think you'd win the internets.

Why does it look like Anna is always storing gum in the side of her mouth? Are her molars jacked up or something? I've seen her when she talks, and it's not that she's chewing gum, it's her teeth. What's up with that?

I do not think this is what Michelle meant when she referred to their efforts to "draw people to their countenance."

I didn't know Zach Braff was a Duggar...

I saw 19 Reasons and Counting and thought maybe it should be 19 Reasons and 1, oh no, 2 in Heaven and Counting. :twisted: Too soon?

BWAH HAH HAH !!! :clap:

Seriously, TLC needs to put a stop to this shit. If I was connected to a presidential campaign I'd be recommending that my candidate demand equal time.

Not quite sure why all those Duggars are taking up seats if real, actual voters are being left outside. Something smells fishy to me.

I know I'm waaay behind, but if you could somehow combine the Holocaust and abortion in one picture caption, I think you'd win the internets.

I'll work on it.

In the meantime, for Josh:

35d15dc.jpg

Sorry if this image breaks up any marriages!

I have a question, probably dumb but still, If the duggars are driving the bus all over the country chasing 'their' candidate WHO THE HECK is paying for the gas on that sucker? Regular fuel is almost $4 a gallon around here. Are they going to be on this continual vacation until election day (or the candidate drops out)? This is a waste of resources, money and time ... well school time too.

I would like to know this too. Is Rick giving the Duggars campaign money(can he?) Is there some sort of tax deduction, like Rev JimBob via his ministry? or deduction for home school field trips!

I always asumed when they took the bus to the fish fry, VF orATI events or Bates visits that TLC paid for the gas since TLC filmed little bits of those trips. TLC can't be filming all these trips. I don't think they can show the campaigning and it doesn't seem like they are going to all museums, ball games, or visiting large ATI families so I doubt TLC is paying.

Sometimes it seems that Josh takes his on SUV(or whatever he drives this week) and sometimes he rides on the bus. I can't believe Josh can pay for that much fuel on his own, along with the constant eating out, and new electronics purchases.

As much as everyone whined about seeing Mitt Romney's tax returns, I would love to see Jimbob's (and Josh's). I bet they would be alot more interesting and "creative".

I sent a email off to TLC and several of the sponsors about TLC being associated with Rick. It seems like Rick has insulted with his oops comments about 75% of their viewers. I wish TLC had an easier way to email them instead of having to enter all the information or I would email a few more times.

Maybe Gothard is paying for it? Or some other wingnut family values organization?

Archived