Alecto

e541bb3a6e6911e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Interviewing for our next web video release...watch for it! 9h

[ @ ] sinnersavedbygrace @joshduggar Where can we see it at when it's done? 1h

e7ba4a086e6911e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Working on production of a new web video...coming soon!!! 9h

eea344e86e7111e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Home studio...hard at work! #watchforit #viralvideo 8h

Smugs thinks that whatever he does will be viral? Are they going to make a snuff film? Anyone else think its interesting that its a "championwa" site up?

Looks like theyre using film from a concert or speech... But if they're producing on their own I'm thinking TLC is releasing them.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are doing web videos then the end of the TLC train must be coming to an end. They probably want to try to produce something themselves so they can make some money on the side. I doubt that they will ever make as much as they did with TLC.

Bad fashion choice aside, Jill looks scary skinny in that photo. Her face looks gaunt. I hope she's ok.

You couldn't pay me to eat what is considered Chinese food in buttfuck Arkansas. Then again, I'm a spoiled-ass food snob with four great places (who do take-out) within 4 blocks of me. :mrgreen:

I actually don't think I've eaten any of the few Chinese restaurants down here but we have some BADASS Thai restaurants.

Just sayin'.

Josh has to be getting paid to do those videos. He owns a 'production company', remember? The one with the horrible web site? (Ok, that's all his businesses)

Also:

<>

Yes, Josh, crazy, religious white folk will vote in disproportionate numbers for frothy. No shocker. I really can't wait until Santorum drops out, or God forbid, loses the general. The schadenfreude is going to be delicious.

ETA: $2-3k worth of production computers, but no fresh vegetables, beds for all the kids, or decent shoes. God's sacred laws of self promotion are certainly being followed!

ETA: $2-3k worth of production computers, but no fresh vegetables, beds for all the kids, or decent shoes. God's sacred laws of self promotion are certainly being followed!

My thoughts exactly. I feel sorry for those girls being scrutinized about their weight (not here at FJ, just in general) when all they are given to eat is high-calorie junk food. Their only hope for not gaining weight is a limited supply of food and all the extra chores they are doing. (Possibly this is why Josh overeats now, from being restricted for so many years when they weren't as well off?)

They're probably just doing another short "webisode" for TLC. They've done quite a few of them before. I remember there was one when they were in the Little Rock house, where they were talking about how they do school in LR. Jim Bob was pontificating (as usual) and Jill was doing flash cards with Hannie and Jenny.

Wow. Frothy got a reccomendatiom from Rush. Now that is something to be proud of. A bigoted, sexist, racist supports you. Congratulations. You just lost at the game of Life.

I am surprised at the shirt Jill is wearing. In that picture it almost looks like a tank top. I am sure that tank tops are strictly forbidden because everyone knows that revealing one's upper arms is defrauding. Or could lead to defrauding.

I am wondering if Josh likes fast food and buffets so much because it reminds him of home. They do serve their meals in a similar fashion. It is highly unlikely that those two things are connected, but when I saw the chinese food pictures. The meal service area reminded me of a fast food set up.

I just read this article from No Longer Quivering discussing how Gothard/ATI followers are strongly encouraged to become active in politics on any level, so that they can bring about changes that are fitting with Gothard's teaching to bring our country back to following bibical principals. That is a scary notion.

In fact, Bob Jones University (I think I am remembering the name right) sent the most interns of any college or university to the Bush White House. I don't want these idiots running the country. The government was not established to dictate the morality of the people.

I wonder if they had to study the French Revolution? They would get a glimpse of what happens when the government forces windows into the private lives of its citizens. Then again. I wouldn't want to give them any ideas. I am sure that my record of once having an abortion, pro-choice, socalist leaning, birth control taking self would be labeled as a whore, as a slut, as a femininazi, liberal elitist slut. And would garner me a prime spot in the beheading line.

Also I am new here, so I break any rules let me know. No need to intentionally piss people off.

Edited: because I wrote there instead of their. The misuse of that word drives me insane.

Best quote ever!!!

WTF was he thinking, tho. That picture is scary. It's sad when I long for the days when they wore prairie dresses and shunned technology.

I was going to make a snarky remark about buying expensive accessories for phones, but I did a little research, and you can get a set of lenses for about $20 on Amazon.

Let him have his fun. It going to be a huge wake-up call when the TLC gravy train stops.

b8f2a97a6eca11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Yeah! Wish it was always this fast...lol 2h

WTF? Is he teasing us (like we're waiting on the edge of our seats) to see his masterpiece?

I was going to make a snarky remark about buying expensive accessories for phones, but I did a little research, and you can get a set of lenses for about $20 on Amazon.

Let him have his fun. It going to be a huge wake-up call when the TLC gravy train stops.

Its too bad he doesn't spend an equal amount of time and money filling in the gaps on his SDORT education.

WTF is with this family and the "thumbs up" thing? Its SO not cool!

What do you want them to do? Deuces? Bahahahahahahahaha!

Jill's lost some of the fullness in her cheeks, from what I can see in that pic with Josh and Jana. Not good. I can see her being overly sensitive about her weight, since she seems to be the kiss-up of the family.

Josh looks like a beached whale.

Do all the J'slaves have to fix their hair the same exact way, with those loose curls (probably with a 2 inch curling iron or braids and then flat-ironed)? It's like they all either perm their hair to death or they do the loose curls. IMO, I prefer the loose curls, as it seems their hair is healthier now. It's just that there is no individuality, no way to be different from their sisters.

It started with Jinger I think. People thought it was kinda cool that she did it thus the rest picked up on it.

Wow. Frothy got a reccomendatiom from Rush. Now that is something to be proud of. A bigoted, sexist, racist supports you. Congratulations. You just lost at the game of Life.

I am surprised at the shirt Jill is wearing. In that picture it almost looks like a tank top. I am sure that tank tops are strictly forbidden because everyone knows that revealing one's upper arms is defrauding. Or could lead to defrauding.

I am wondering if Josh likes fast food and buffets so much because it reminds him of home. They do serve their meals in a similar fashion. It is highly unlikely that those two things are connected, but when I saw the chinese food pictures. The meal service area reminded me of a fast food set up.

I just read this article from No Longer Quivering discussing how Gothard/ATI followers are strongly encouraged to become active in politics on any level, so that they can bring about changes that are fitting with Gothard's teaching to bring our country back to following bibical principals. That is a scary notion.

In fact, Bob Jones University (I think I am remembering the name right) sent the most interns of any college or university to the Bush White House. I don't want these idiots running the country. The government was not established to dictate the morality of the people.

I wonder if they had to study the French Revolution? They would get a glimpse of what happens when the government forces windows into the private lives of its citizens. Then again. I wouldn't want to give them any ideas. I am sure that my record of once having an abortion, pro-choice, socalist leaning, birth control taking self would be labeled as a whore, as a slut, as a femininazi, liberal elitist slut. And would garner me a prime spot in the beheading line.

Also I am new here, so I break any rules let me know. No need to intentionally piss people off.

Edited: because I wrote there instead of their. The misuse of that word drives me insane.

If I remember correctly it was the Patrick Henry College that sent all those interns in W's White House during his 1st term. Their student body is 90% former homeschooled GED recipients...I'm all for home schooling when done right, but somehow I think that their version of homeschooling looks alot like the Duggars and the Bates' SOTDRT.

And yeah, having tons of interns coming from a bible-based college instead of Ivy Leagues or other mainstream colleges is creepy, as it gives these fundie students experience and connections to the seats of power. Me not likey; one more reasons for you Americans to vote for Obama.

Its too bad he doesn't spend an equal amount of time and money filling in the gaps on his SDORT education.

That's never going to happen. He honestly doesn't think his education is lacking.

I got banned from his twitter when I called him out on that. He was criticizing Romney for wanting to raise the minimum wage. I asked him if he could support his family on $7.50 an hour because without TLC and Daddy that's the best he could hope for with his homeschool GED.

Oh well, at least I know he read it.

WTF? Is he teasing us (like we're waiting on the edge of our seats) to see his masterpiece?

No, he's showing us that he has a fast (read:expensive) internet connection.

For some reason I think of Ned Flanders.....125 channels, and all of them blocked!

5550f58e6ef711e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

So smugs has moved away from sweet tea (I'm assuming) for some genyouwine eyetalian food

[ @ ]joshduggarBLT (Breakfast/Lunchtime) 3h.

[ @ ]kathobi@joshduggar with your new macro lens, can you please take a pic of your arteries? lol 2h

57ca52a66ef711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

And then he teased us to caption this or play guess what this is!

[ @ ]joshduggarWater droplets on my cup from the humidity! Like my new macro lens? #lens #iphone 3h.

[ @ ]ivisnora Which app are you using? It looks cool 3h.

[ @ ]peace0love0photography Once again, where did you get your lenses?? 3h.

[ @ ]brett88 Cool pic 2h

81304bf26eeb11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

He's really leaving the door open tonight. Yes Josh, You most certainly do get it faster, because you dont have the stamina otherwise.

[ @ ]joshduggarSpent the last hour here...love this place! (yes, sarcasm) But at least I'm walking out saving $! 5h.

[ @ ]kayrjohnstone We're still paying their over-priced prices. Maybe I need some star-power :) 5h.

[ @ ]kathobi@kayrjohnstone don't we all!! lol 5h.

I'm SO glad that youre spending ANOTHER day not actually working!

Is it me, or is he really exerting more energy avoiding work than actually doing it?

He really needs to delete that "work = cars" part of his profile. Work most definitely does NOT equal cars!

81304bf26eeb11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

He's really leaving the door open tonight. Yes Josh, You most certainly do get it faster, because you dont have the stamina otherwise.

I'm SO glad that youre spending ANOTHER day not actually working!

If only the Duggars allowed dancing, one of the Js could go on Dancing With The "Stars"! I think some of them would enjoy it.

Archived