IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

You might get the impression from them that they wouldn't mall shop, but they do.

The impression? The mall doesn't sell clothes at thrift store prices. Good deals can be found, but with A LOT more effort at malls. These are the same people who brag about going to the thrift store every day to find a good deal, and who wear used shoes. Hypocrites!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://distilleryimage7.instagram.com/e ... 6265_7.jpg

joshduggarThe only conservative running for President 7h.

fatactress Actually, Ron Paul is the only true conservative. He actually believes in small government in every sense. Santorum only believes that government should be small in matters of finance. He, however, has no problem instituting a veritable theocracy. (that said, you can vote for who you want) 6h.

sdell333 Gobama! 6h.

americanfamily This is a false statement! The only true conservative is being censored, and we ALL know who that is, Dr. Ron Paul! 5h.

queene1978 After his comments about " black people" he lost my vote :/ 4h.

kristasteuber He does not get my vote! I do not believe contraception is a public policy issue or that women should feel bad for wanting professional accomplishments! 4h.

sdell333@kristasteuber thank you! 4h.

youbetcha00 Dr. Paul will not get the nomination. Santorum is our best chance! 2h

God works in miraculous ways! May Anna be so blessed with this good news.

Too bad she will get the blame for it. Even though testing sperm count is cheap and easy (Is it ethical for them to jerk it if it's for a medical test?), he probably will blame Anna and her "lack of faith" or some other BS. Even other people in their church will say god is punishing them, when really he just needs to hop on a treadmill and stop eating junk food. Dumbasses.

Sbarros can also be found at rest stops, truck stops, and travel plazas. Since there are some Duggars enroute to another dollop of Santorum ( :) ), it's possible they were at a roadside Sbarro.

He was at the AT&T store which is right by the door to the food court in NWA Mall, which has a Sbarro. That bag on the table is an AT&T bag.

God works in miraculous ways! May Anna be so blessed with this good news.

Careful! That's what I implied a couple of days ago and some douchebag said I was 'constantly on about the Smuggars sex life'...

Or probably now that he's gained so much, the lack of.

;)

I think she looks a lot like Justin in that picture.

Yeah I noticed that after you mentioned it and I compared. Justin truly is one of the lost boys. Honestly, I think she looks a little like Jana too. I think it's the nose lol.

Josie is hella cute!

Anna has a desperate look in her eyes these days. Poor girl.

Not to insult an awesome (deceased) actor, but is it just me, or is Joshie-Poo bearing a resemblance to Chris Farlery these days?

19980112-750-47.jpg

Bloated, greasy, red.

Check, check, check.

Wonder if he even knows who Chris Farley was?

No, I don't think so. According to Sbarro's website there are only those two locations near them The Carl's JR bag, the table, and the AT&T store indicate they were at the mall. I'm betting Josh was massively defrauded just walking around. I'm sure he secretly likes it!

I think they're so good about following Santorum because they love to cozy up to whoever is in 'authority' over them. Gothard, Santorum, it doesn't matter, as long as they're getting some benefit out of it. The heathens can wait!

I thought it was perfectly ok to go to the mall as long as you judge all the immodest people walking around?

Josie is hella cute!

Anna has a desperate look in her eyes these days. Poor girl.

Not to insult an awesome (deceased) actor, but is it just me, or is Joshie-Poo bearing a resemblance to Chris Farlery these days?

Fat guy in a little coat... faaaaaaaat guyyyyy in a liiiiiiiiittle coat!

Josh stop taking pictures when you are driving, YOU MAY KILL SOMEONE.

QFT.

I thought it was perfectly ok to go to the mall as long as you judge all the immodest people walking around?

How are men supposed to, when they can't even look at immodest people.Maybe shopping is a woman-only Jender Role?

Chris Farley? Living in a van, down by the river (w/a mess of kids) is the ultimate QF dream!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWvgcQB ... re=related Link for Josh, since he as no cultural educashun

His "viral video" (snort) - 19 Reasons and Counting To Vote for Rick Santorum. Yawn.

I know Jim Bob doesn't have a 9 to 5 but how does Josh leave his business for so long to go out and campaign?

Because it's really Daddy's business and Jim Bob hires a few people to keep things running.

Because it's really Daddy's business and Jim Bob hires a few people to keep things running.

I think it's the most aggravating to me that Josh clearly does not follow all of Jim Bob's "rules" of living, but still acts like he does. He's actually not any stupider than my 22 YO brother who is still working his way through college (skips a lot classes), spends irresponsibly, eats junk food, etc. But he doesn't go around pretending he is debt-free and frugal.

If you are trying to save money, etc. you would not hire that many staff when you are just starting out, he is clearly not buying used items, never packs his lunch, etc. Yet their fans think they can follow the same rules and god will grant them prosperity based on their faith. :doh:

Also, I don't understand how this asshat thinks the MO process is any weirder than MN, or any other place that does a caucus. Ofc, it is a weird process, but if he weren't such an idiot he would be well-versed on it at this point.

So now they are campaigning in Effingham, IL. Small town in central IL whose claim to fame is a giant cross.

(edited to remove a questionable observation, which was really unnecessary)

So now they are campaigning in Effingham, IL. Small town in central IL whose claim to fame is a giant cross. Surprise, surprise, the population is 97.9% white!

Who cares if some little town somewhere in the middle of nowhere is nearly all white?

I only pointed that out because it fits Frothy's demographics. He isn't exactly courting the minority voters.

However, if it offends, I will remove it.

So now they are campaigning in Effingham, IL. Small town in central IL whose claim to fame is a giant cross. Surprise, surprise, the population is 97.9% white!

Yea he showed a John Boos block table. I've got a Boos Block in my kitchen I recognized it immediately.

Yea he showed a John Boos block table. I've got a Boos Block in my kitchen I recognized it immediately.

I have one too. Not a table- that's way out of my price range, but a cutting board.

The giant aluminum cross in Effingham is truly epic. And shiny. Right up Frothy's alley, except that it is a PROTESTANT cross. Oh well.

Archived