IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

I saw 19 Reasons and Counting and thought maybe it should be 19 Reasons and 1, oh no, 2 in Heaven and Counting. :twisted: Too soon?

I've always wondered why they don't "count" the fetuses they lost. If they think fetuses are kids, then why doesn't Michelle refer to herself as a mother of 21? And why didn't the names of the seasons in which Michelle was pregnant reflect that there was a new "child" in the family?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched 19 reasons....of course Michelle got the 'and one in heaven' line.

They also mentioned traditional marriage....gotta hate on the gays while the whole family is together.

Josie sounded...weird?

I watched 19 reasons....of course Michelle got the 'and one in heaven' line.

Maybe the other went to hell and she doesn't want to talk about it. :whistle:

Maybe the other went to hell and she doesn't want to talk about it.

:lol:

Just to be clear, she was talking about Karen Santorum's stillborn/aborted/whatever baby. Even when the miscarriage isn't Michelle, it's still all about Michelle.

Oh, and JB, get 'Siah some Accutane, stat!

I found it. Hey Smuggar, that background music has a BEAT.

What a load of crap. Poor Jordyn can STILL barely talk and she's almost 3 1/2. Jenny's not much better. Mack is more coherent.

Poor Justin. He got stuck with the hooey about pro-life judges not legislating from the bench. Uhm, then why appoint THOSE judges in the first place?

What's up with the older girls and the bump-it look? Jana and Anna were both sporting it. Jinger also got her braces off. That was barely a year, lucky to be her, I guess.

Poor Josiah. I guess SOMEONE had to get the acne gene, although watching some old specials the other night, Smugs didn't completely avoid it either.

In the meantime, for Josh:

35d15dc.jpg

Sorry if this image breaks up any marriages!

I love that one.

I, too, wonder why Duggars have to horn in on the assembly, especially the younger ones, when people who actually might want or need to hear couldn't get in. Sometimes they are unbelievably rude without a clue.

web.stagram.com/p/149951656240964230_5173671

So the LDS religion is man-made, but following Bill Gothard is ok?

Dicks.

I would like to know this too. Is Rick giving the Duggars campaign money(can he?) Is there some sort of tax deduction, like Rev JimBob via his ministry? or deduction for home school field trips!

As much as everyone whined about seeing Mitt Romney's tax returns, I would love to see Jimbob's (and Josh's). I bet they would be alot more interesting and "creative".

I sent a email off to TLC and several of the sponsors about TLC being associated with Rick. It seems like Rick has insulted with his oops comments about 75% of their viewers. I wish TLC had an easier way to email them instead of having to enter all the information or I would email a few more times.

Contributions to a political campaign are NOT tax deductible in the US. There's not any way around that -if you're honest.

web.stagram.com/p/149951656240964230_5173671

So the LDS religion is man-made, but following Bill Gothard is ok?

Dicks.

But ... so are all ... I mean ... I give up. I just can't anymore.

Maybe Gothard is paying for it? Or some other wingnut family values organization?

PAC money, Gothard wouldn't pay directly he would contribute to the Red White and Blue PAC via yet another entity.

edited for spelling

I see you can now post comments to webstragram via your facebook account. I know I'll only get one shot at posting something before Josh bans me. It's like having a nuclear weapon that destroys the stupid. I'm saving this for a special occasion.

He can donate under any entity he pleases. Remember that fuckwad act was approved by the Supremes a couple years ago that makes campaign donations both potentially unlimited and private.

I see you can now post comments to webstragram via your facebook account. I know I'll only get one shot at posting something before Josh bans me. It's like having a nuclear weapon that destroys the stupid. I'm saving this for a special occasion.

My new twitter persona made a few remarks about Smuggar's thick skin, but since I didn't hashtag or directly tweet him, they're still up on his comments page.

But ... so are all ... I mean ... I give up. I just can't anymore.

Frustrating, isn't it? But you just can't reason with these people.

The Duggars have invaded a pizza joint in Chicago, Giordano's.

0b8f8dc0713111e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

00e3e182713111e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

ddd2b092713011e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

I second the idea that there's a PAC paying for all of this. The boob meister hasnt found a cause yet worthy of spening any of HIS money on. Just another good way to pay them for doing nothing.

I do wonder about the implications of JB's "church" etc with this whole thing. Religious (tax exempt) institutions are not supposed to be political machines...

I would like to know this too. Is Rick giving the Duggars campaign money(can he?) Is there some sort of tax deduction, like Rev JimBob via his ministry? or deduction for home school field trips!

I always asumed when they took the bus to the fish fry, VF orATI events or Bates visits that TLC paid for the gas since TLC filmed little bits of those trips. TLC can't be filming all these trips. I don't think they can show the campaigning and it doesn't seem like they are going to all museums, ball games, or visiting large ATI families so I doubt TLC is paying.

Sometimes it seems that Josh takes his on SUV(or whatever he drives this week) and sometimes he rides on the bus. I can't believe Josh can pay for that much fuel on his own, along with the constant eating out, and new electronics purchases.

As much as everyone whined about seeing Mitt Romney's tax returns, I would love to see Jimbob's (and Josh's). I bet they would be alot more interesting and "creative".

I sent a email off to TLC and several of the sponsors about TLC being associated with Rick. It seems like Rick has insulted with his oops comments about 75% of their viewers. I wish TLC had an easier way to email them instead of having to enter all the information or I would email a few more times.

How does one even contact TLC? I've been all over their website and can't find a way.

f5060b90712811e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarSt. Louis Romney Headquarters #lds #mormon 6h.

[ @ ]joshduggar We had a event down the street, tons of people there for Romney....we wondered why until one of them told us about this! They were very kind people 6h.

[ @ ]americanfamily The people are kind, but are lead by evil leaders promoting a man made religion 5h

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, pot. While you're making introductions please learn to spell.

The Duggars have invaded a pizza joint in Chicago, Giordano's.

0b8f8dc0713111e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

00e3e182713111e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

ddd2b092713011e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

I second the idea that there's a PAC paying for all of this. The boob meister hasnt found a cause yet worthy of spening any of HIS money on. Just another good way to pay them for doing nothing.

I do wonder about the implications of JB's "church" etc with this whole thing. Religious (tax exempt) institutions are not supposed to be political machines...

I've never confirmed that Jboob actually has a tax exempt church. But even if he does, there is a plentitude of work arounds for this.

PAC money is the easiest way to explain how they cover their on the road expenses. PACs just aren't accountable.

f5060b90712811e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, pot. While you're making introductions please learn to spell.

That's a nice looking church. It's so light and shiny.

At least LDS promote a healthy diet. Score one for the planet Kolob!

They also have a pretty good welfare program, they encourage people to learn to can, have a food storage of at least one year, educate women, and allow women to wear pants. Frankly, the LDS church looks down right liberal next to these freaks!

edit: never mind, nothing to see here

Hahahahaha! OMG the knees are showing! Kneegate!

MY EYES! MY VIRGIN EYES!!!

They also have a pretty good welfare program, they encourage people to learn to can, have a food storage of at least one year, educate women, and allow women to wear pants. Frankly, the LDS church looks down right liberal next to these freaks!

edit: Are the duggars actually in Utah? I wonder what they will do if they actually meet a mormon?!! I will be there tomorrow so I may have to try and stock them.

We have a large LDS population here (AZ) and they are lovely people. Very caring, giving and supporting folks. While I don't care for the religion aspect the people are nice. I did get to tour the Temple "Welcome Center" in Hawaii and that building took my breath away. The Mormons have more $$ as assets that JB could dream of.

Again Josh's inability to consider another thought process is blatant.

Josh's twitter is a perpetual SORDT fail.

Mary †@ceolas Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar Isn't Romney using an LDS temple a violation of election laws?

Think about it Mary, frothy has been appearing in churches and chapels since the beginning of the campaign. :roll:

Archived