IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Yet again, she isnt carrying a child.

You can see inside of her uterus in that pic? ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
01bf9afc71d011e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Yet again, she isnt carrying a child.

Why would Michelle carry a child? That's what their mothers, err sisters are for...

I notice Michelle is wearing her sexy mini-skirt again...

Latest Post is an autographed cowboy hat.. are people really that desperate for a candidate's signature? His signature is on the litrature they get sent isn't it??

Why would Michelle carry a child? That's what their mothers, err sisters are for...

I notice Michelle is wearing her sexy mini-skirt again...

I'm being defrauded by her cankles.

I'm not really complaining but Michelle has suddenly cut a foot off her skirt length. I didn't think I'd ever see that happen.

I'm not really complaining but Michelle has suddenly cut a foot off her skirt length. I didn't think I'd ever see that happen.

She's got to show off all that work she's been doing on that treadmill she got for Mother's Day.

Why can Michelle have almost-short skirts but not her daughters?

Because they have to make some fundie boy work for that privilege.

THe Duggars were in my city yesterday and I missed it. Thankfully I was on a long hike on along the North Shore with my husband. It was a delightful day.

Slow news day in Chicago. I typically read the trib, and last I checked this morning it wasn't major headlines.

So from what I gathered they talked at a church and didn't get remotely close to downtown, ate shitty pizza (so many better places to choose from than Giordano's...I agree with the OP who said Malnati's). Oh how I wish they had stopped up in my neighborhood...all the brown people, languages, gheys, communists and hippies would have given them the vapors!

Oooh! I'm so jealous! A frothy autograph!

The fact that fanboy Smuggar thinks that people will give a shit about Santorum by next year is laughable.

<>

<>

Just curious will Josh go bald or get a hair transplant (maybe TLC will hook him up like Jon Gosselin?). My husband has 9 brothers, 7 of which are losing the balding battle and he thinks Josh is going to have some serious hair loss issues by the time he is 30.

Rick looks preety tired in that last picture Josh posted of him. My husband was tempted to tweet Josh why doesn't he buy some shares (on some political polling site my husband follows) for Rick. Mitt is favored 97% to 3% over Rick in Ill. Again Rick didn't even get his paperwork in so he isn't eligible for all the delegates.

<>

Is it just me or does Anna look like she is in pain (or trying not to cry) in that photo? She certainly doesn't seem like she's enjoying herself!

Is it just me or does Anna look like she is in pain (or trying not to cry) in that photo? She certainly doesn't seem like she's enjoying herself!

That would be the "My feet are swelling because I am pregnant and it is hot this week. I want to go home, honey!" look of desperation.

Looks like Josh is wearing his 'insider' pin.

FWIW I was younger than Josh when my hair started to thin. Rogaine and Propecia grew it all back and let me hang onto it for the past ten years without a problem. Josh, get yourself to a dermatologist, stat!

Hair is one of Gothard's 10 unchangeables. If he grew back his hair he would be changing one of God's unchangeables and going against God's perfect design. Of course, Gothard dyes his hair black, so maybe it isn't as unchangeable as he first claimed.

Hair is one of Gothard's 10 unchangeables. If he grew back his hair he would be changing one of God's unchangeables and going against God's perfect design. Of course, Gothard dyes his hair black, so maybe it isn't as unchangeable as he first claimed.

Michele has got to dye her hair. She's had 19 kids and is in her mid-40's. There's no way she's not covering some grey. (Maybe I'm just bitter because I saw my first grey hair at 23?)

I'd be trying not to cry too if I had to listen to Frothy speeches 5x/wk.

LOL..no hypocrisy there. If hair is unchangeable, why do you have to curl it? What are the other nine unchangeables?

LOL..no hypocrisy there. If hair is unchangeable, why do you have to curl it? What are the other nine unchangeables?

There is a song that I can still sing after all of these years, I shall find the link so you can hear it. All of your physical features are supposed to be unchangeable, but they really aren't.

What about the duggar girls and all those bad home perms because Daddy (Gothard) likes curly hair? What a crock.

Can't find the song, but here is the link to the list:

ati.iblp.org/ati/supportlink/kb/questions/44/

I remember hair being put in with number 2.

And obviously Jim Bob is a god so he can change an unchangeable.

Archived