IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

If I remember correctly it was the Patrick Henry College that sent all those interns in W's White House during his 1st term. Their student body is 90% former homeschooled GED recipients...I'm all for home schooling when done right, but somehow I think that their version of homeschooling looks alot like the Duggars and the Bates' SOTDRT

And yeah, having tons of interns coming from a bible-based college instead of Ivy Leagues or other mainstream colleges is creepy, as it gives these fundie students experience and connections to the seats of power. Me not likey; one more reasons for you Americans to vote for Obama.

Thank you. Patrick Henry College. I have no idea where I got the name Bob Jones. Or if there is Bob Jones University.

I am not opposed to having people involved in politics whose moral compass is different than mine. What scares me is when fundmentalist of any sort are involved with guiding public policy. I don't think that Students of the Dining Room Table are properly educated to be influencing public policy especially if they believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Science and knowledge gained from the scientific process is not a liberal conspriacy. I want elected officals to make decisions based on actual knowledge, not based on their spiritual beliefs.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josie is so cute! I swear she doesn't look like any of the other J'Kids. Love that Curly hair too.

Hey, Josie's starting to look less, um, preemie.

5550f58e6ef711e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

So smugs has moved away from sweet tea (I'm assuming) for some genyouwine eyetalian food

Damn it. I am at work and now I am hungry, but for some actual eyetalian food which I would happily partake in while drinking red wine. Josh's instagram photos are starting to make me crave fast food even though I know I would be disappointed once I started eating it. Josh you will never convince me to vote for Santorum, but you might convince me to start eating fast food.

WTF is up with that shot of the camera man taking filming them digging into take out food. They sure have come a long way now that they've learned they can make money whoring out their family on TV.

Garlic bread, AND a stromboli? How much bread does one person need in a meal? And extra garlic dipping sauce? Man, he's going to STINK tonight.

That bag on the table looks like a Carl's Jr (or Hardee's) bag. Maybe the Sbarro stuff was just an appetizer?

Thank you. Patrick Henry College. I have no idea where I got the name Bob Jones. Or if there is Bob Jones University.

I am not opposed to having people involved in politics whose moral compass is different than mine. What scares me is when fundmentalist of any sort are involved with guiding public policy. I don't think that Students of the Dining Room Table are properly educated to be influencing public policy especially if they believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Science and knowledge gained from the scientific process is not a liberal conspriacy. I want elected officals to make decisions based on actual knowledge, not based on their spiritual beliefs.

Yes, there is a Bob Jones University. And yes, it's fundie. They publish a lot of homeschooling books and materials. They have a satellite network where your homeschooled kids can take courses via the TV. The previews I saw of it actually looked pretty interesting, with puppets and people dressed in historical costumes.

Sbarro makes me ill. Like do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, just - go die in the bathroom type of sick. :lol:

Josh has got to be tearing up his stomach eating like this.

There is a Bob Jones University. My daddy got kicked out his junior year of HS; he's very proud of that fact. He took me on a drive-through during one of our road trips and it was super creepy - frumper central.

I think the bag in the Sbarros picture is from a store in the ebil mall. I thought Duggars didn't go to the mall like "other families" but the only place I've ever seen a Sbarros is in a mall.

Garlic bread, AND a stromboli? How much bread does one person need in a meal? And extra garlic dipping sauce? Man, he's going to STINK tonight.

That bag on the table looks like a Carl's Jr (or Hardee's) bag. Maybe the Sbarro stuff was just an appetizer?

so many carbs!!!

5550f58e6ef711e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

So smugs has moved away from sweet tea (I'm assuming) for some genyouwine eyetalian food

Who is that making fun of his arteries? Is that somebody from FJ?

but the only place I've ever seen a Sbarros is in a mall.

The only two Sbarros near them are at Northwest Arkansas Mall, and a large cinema complex. Josh is really living those family values, right?

ETA: The water droplets aren't from humidity, Josh. They're caused by condensation. I learned this in the fifth grade. Awesome SOTDRT science education you've got there.

The only two Sbarros near them are at Northwest Arkansas Mall, and a large cinema complex. Josh is really living those family values, right?

ETA: The water droplets aren't from humidity, Josh. They're caused by condensation. I learned this in the fifth grade. Awesome SOTDRT science education you've got there.

He was at the ATT store (saving money) so he probably was in a mall with the heathens. Apparently they're now on the road to yet another Santorum Rally

1293092a6f6111e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

I'm wondering if the "viral video" is a Santorum promo. Ugh...

I think Smuggar is now purposely posting an excess number of 'driving pictures' just to piss off the people who called him out on them. You know, the exact same way that a child would who is pushing boundaries after being told that he is misbehaving.

124b399c6f4d11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Hittin the road early...headed to Osage Beach, MO for @RickSantorum rally at 10:30am today! 4h

[ @ ] lalar80 Why do u want Rick Santorum to win? 3h

[ @ ] ovakinz123 The Duggars waking up early! 3h

The Duggars were on the road at 6:30am to get to a rally. What strikes me as they were NOT operating on "Duggar Time". Why, you ask? Because THEY arent the centers of attention, Santorum is. They see themselves as so important that all others can wait for them when they are the celebrity, but clearly go out of their way when they're sucking onto someone else's. This shows the level of asshattery they stoop to... They have no respect for other's time, just their convenience. Santorum wont wait, so they make a point to be on time because thats what they want (and what they want is all that matters). If others wait for them, no biggie, we'll pack in the morning.

I think the bag in the Sbarros picture is from a store in the ebil mall. I thought Duggars didn't go to the mall like "other families" but the only place I've ever seen a Sbarros is in a mall.

Sbarros can also be found at rest stops, truck stops, and travel plazas. Since there are some Duggars enroute to another dollop of Santorum ( :) ), it's possible they were at a roadside Sbarro.

Good call, I forgot about rest stops and such. All I could think of was that Sbarros isn't a free standing food place.

339bed4c6f7c11e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

Has frothy ever come out and said they are a part of the campaign? Sure, they manage to get near him

defb92ae6f8711e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

but they generally post shots from public events. Are they just roadies or are they legit?

Sbarros can also be found at rest stops, truck stops, and travel plazas. Since there are some Duggars enroute to another dollop of Santorum ( :) ), it's possible they were at a roadside Sbarro.

No, I don't think so. According to Sbarro's website there are only those two locations near them The Carl's JR bag, the table, and the AT&T store indicate they were at the mall. I'm betting Josh was massively defrauded just walking around. I'm sure he secretly likes it!

I think they're so good about following Santorum because they love to cozy up to whoever is in 'authority' over them. Gothard, Santorum, it doesn't matter, as long as they're getting some benefit out of it. The heathens can wait!

On the picture tag itself, Joshie boy tells us he's at the mall.

On the picture tag itself, Joshie boy tells us he's at the mall.

heh :lol: I seldomly look at the page itself. The snark here usually more than covers it.

Love Famy's little sarcastic remark "Healthy Joshua ... Tisk tisk" on the sbarro pic. God she really comes across as a bitchy thirteen year old.

More than a year ago (maybe longer) I recall seeing photos of Jinger with Amy at a mall. You might get the impression from them that they wouldn't mall shop, but they do.

Archived