IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Josh's twitter is a perpetual SORDT fail.

Mary †@ceolas Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar Isn't Romney using an LDS temple a violation of election laws?

Think about it Mary, frothy has been appearing in churches and chapels since the beginning of the campaign. :roll:

GOD these people are dumb :doh: . Frothy goes to Sunday mass on a regular basis without violating the laws. So, Romney can church and temple services without violating election laws.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOD these people are dumb :doh: . Frothy goes to Sunday mass on a regular basis without violating the laws. So, Romney can church and temple services without violating election laws.

And as THEY post from a church, lol (new life community church)! :pray:

9aa674c6716111e1a87612313804ec91_6.jpg

Notice Michelle's shirt!

Josh's twitter is a perpetual SORDT fail.

Mary †@ceolas Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@joshduggar Isn't Romney using an LDS temple a violation of election laws?

Think about it Mary, frothy has been appearing in churches and chapels since the beginning of the campaign. :roll:

Now I'm not sure about this but I think smugs was just being facetious with his "LDS temple as Romney headquarters" quip. I can't believe that these people just take everything he says as gospel.

Now I'm not sure about this but I think smugs was just being facetious with his "LDS temple as Romney headquarters" quip. I can't believe that these people just take everything he says as gospel.

I think you're right. He was just pointing it out the same way he'd point to some black people and call them obama supporters.

Mitt Romney using the temple as a headquarters is just like the comments that you see everytime a mormon singer is on American Idol "they must be making phone calls from the basement of the temple to keep that singer in". The temple is for members with a recommend, there is no portion that could be used for a headquarters or anything else. Obviously if you were to ask the people visiting the temple I'm sure most would support Mitt but they are not make phone calls from the temple grounds.

I also love the picture of the great group of volunteers Rick has today. Besides Anna are any of them old enough to vote?

Kris Allen won AI in part due to an organized campaign by local churches in Arkansas, I promise you that. They couldn't let the ebil gayh Adam Lambert beat the fine upstanding young xtian!

Not to bring this arguement up again but what the hell. Anna is looking pregnant in the recent photos. I'm really thinking that she never lost the baby weight or is hiding #3.

Kris Allen won AI in part due to an organized campaign by local churches in Arkansas, I promise you that. They couldn't let the ebil gayh Adam Lambert beat the fine upstanding young xtian!

I had no idea at the time that Kris was religious and I still liked him better. I absolutely despise Adam Lambert and it has nothing to do with his gayness and everything to do with his screechiness and the way he sticks his tongue out when he sings. Later I discovered I was a homophobe for voting for Kris! I know there were also accusations that ATT employees were teaching people how to send mass texts to vote a lot of times at once?

Major fail on the person who thought he was saying that temple really was Romney's headquarters. :doh:

Just me or did he sound surprised that they were kind. I figure all me this is actually a good experience for them... They can see for themselves that not everyone that doesnt think like they do is evil and will cause harm to them.

Josh just made phone calls for Santorum....on the sabbath. What do you wanna bet he heard some shit from people hanging up on him? Wanna be NO ONE he spoke to knew he was a 'celebrity'?

Just me or did he sound surprised that they were kind. I figure all me this is actually a good experience for them... They can see for themselves that not everyone that doesnt think like they do is evil and will cause harm to them.

This is the same buttnugget that was demonizing RCCs before Daddy told him who to campaign for.

Josh just made phone calls for Santorum....on the sabbath. What do you wanna bet he heard some shit from people hanging up on him? Wanna be NO ONE he spoke to knew he was a 'celebrity'?

Wouldn't it be funny if he called a Free Jingerite who recognized his voice?

Wouldn't it be funny if he called a Free Jingerite who recognized his voice?

I wonder if he said something to the effect of, "Hi, I'm Josh Duggar." Like most people probably don't know who he is and the rest probably don't care.

:shock: Josh was making phone calls? Damn, yesterday I got 17 different calls for both parties and decided not to answer my phone. When Frothy was in my town I did recieve a recorded message from Michelle and some dude that just said to make sure to come to the rally. Like driving to the north side of town in a blizzard is a good idea. :?

I wonder if he said something to the effect of, "Hi, I'm Josh Duggar." Like most people probably don't know who he is and the rest probably don't care.

I would answer Who?!

Doesn't everybody they campaign for lose anyway? Maybe we should look at this as a good thing.

Didn't they campaign for Huckabee when he ran for governor of Arkansas?

More ice cream for the Smugster. Didn't he hit up a Coldstone last night?

pic.twitter.com/YOsFxYRA

I'm sure one of those tubs was just for him. :roll:

<>

I wonder if Josh is aware of #winning's origins. It doesn't seem very duggar-like to make light-hearted references to Charlie Sheen's...um...behaviour.

The Duggars have invaded a pizza joint in Chicago, Giordano's.

0b8f8dc0713111e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

Is that meant to be a pizza?? Is that just cheese oozing out of it?? (Clueless Aussie here)

Is that meant to be a pizza?? Is that just cheese oozing out of it?? (Clueless Aussie here)

"Chicago-style" pizza is cooked in a very deep pan. It is cheese oozing out, but there's also probably a fairly thick crust underneath.

<>

OMG look at how huge those brownies are! Aren't bar cookies meant to be 2" x 2"? Those have to be at least double that!

"Chicago-style" pizza is cooked in a very deep pan. It is cheese oozing out, but there's also probably a fairly thick crust underneath.

Thanks for that! I could not stand that much cheese on pizza, I'm a sauce girl myself

Archived