IGNORED

Maxwell girl w/dyed hair?

gustava

Guest Anonymous

I don't know about the hair, but on the basis of that photo, I'd like to know why some FJ posters refer to Mary as being 'monobrowed'?

Poor girl just can't get her eyebrows right, but I'm pretty sure that is most teens. She went from having 1 giant eye brow to having 2 eyebrows too far apart. I hate to pick on people for things they are born with and don't mean to sound vain or superficial because I'm not exactly high maintainance myself. I just hate to think of a young girl that is self conscious and not allowed to do anything about it. So hey, if the Maxwells let her get the brow waxed, maybe they allowed her to brighten up her hair. Next thing you know it Mom Maxwell (Terri?) will be gulping Pepsi again and they will be on a path to hell.

Erin looks like she, uh, brightened her hair with a little Miss Clairol.

bates-family-1-531x425.jpg

08-10_016911.jpg

t_a0473250778683acb3c5841b21f42181.JPG

0810_9916.jpg

Doesn't naturally blonde often get darker over time than get lighter over time??

Yeah, same with my daughter too. She was born blond, but over the years her hair has got darker. In summer it always lightens up though and a couple of years ago we spent 2 weeks in the Canaries on holiday, it was brilliant blue skies, sunshine and 100 degrees every day. When we came home her hair was very light blond.

Archived