IGNORED

Razing Ruth's Sister Pregnant out of Wedlock

Ridiculous

:shock: I haven't seen this blog, but that's pathetic (on the blogger's part, not your's). The only people you're "dangerous" to are those within ATI.

BINGO.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BINGO.

It looks like it is being written (and I use that word rather loosely) by an ATI-er who, among other things, says Ruth's "righting" it hurting their right to practice their religion. Yeah.

I am sending good thoughts and wishes to you, your sister, and the rest of your family Ruth!

It looks like it is being written (and I use that word rather loosely) by an ATI-er who, among other things, says Ruth's "righting" it hurting their right to practice their religion. Yeah.

I am sending good thoughts and wishes to you, your sister, and the rest of your family Ruth!

Sounds more like a butthurt 11 year old thinking "this'll show 'er... When I'm done with my poorly worded, misspelled posts she'll realize she just needs to shut up!"

Can I just say...

""Ruth" is an blogger who should not cuz her writing sucks."

Really, if you are going dis someone's writing... At least leave the bad grammar for the next sentence.

ETA: I decided that the whole sentence is one big fail and none of it is any worse than the rest of it.

I'd say FJ unite, but I'm pretty sure all of our comments would get deleted....

But yeah, that guy writes like someone just killed his puppy. He also seems to believe that being a Christian, I mean, ATI means you are automatically a good person.

Anyways. Ruth don't be bothered by this person, he is an ass who is looking for attention.

From the "without pity" website-

Who do you think protects the daughters heart better than a father all of you?

Between all the either absent or downright abusive fathers I know of, I can't think of any category of people less suitable for protecting girls' hearts.

Not that it should be anyone's job to protect a heart not their own.

I'd say FJ unite, but I'm pretty sure all of our comments would get deleted....

But yeah, that guy writes like someone just killed his puppy. He also seems to believe that being a Christian, I mean, ATI means you are automatically a good person.

Anyways. Ruth don't be bothered by this person, he is an ass who is looking for attention.

I can't comment anyway. I keep getting a "your openid cannot be verified" message.

That is... interesting.

It kind of reminded me of my writing - you know, when I was 5 or 6. I have to wonder if this garbage even makes sense in his (I'm assuming his) own head.

Oh ATI kid, I suggest you learn how to spell before saying that Ruth can't write. Ruth is actually a very clear and engaging writer. I suppose if your post is an example of what you think good writing is, it explains why you think Ruth is a bad writer (aww, jealous ATI kid).

Edited for punctuation.

:shock: I haven't seen this blog, but that's pathetic (on the blogger's part, not your's). The only people you're "dangerous" to are those within ATI.

The only person who would know Ruth's connection to "without pity" knows where she first started posting online. Could be Darth, could be a parody (complete with horrific grammar/spelling), could be the disgruntled ex. Since we don't know if DD found her online, it's tough to pin that mess of a blog on him with any certainty.

At any rate, the two posts on it aren't even worth taking time to read (I want those 30 seconds back).

Ruth, thank you for sharing more about Rachel's though process. I agree that it's probably much too much for her to raise a child right now; she's still a child in so many ways herself. As long as your brother is there to help her along with the adoption process to ensure she gets the kind of adoption (open, closed, etc) she wants to people she picks and meets face to face if she so chooses.

I find it humorous (in a pathetic way) that "people" are perfectly okay with mommy bloggers and cooking bloggers being "allowed" to make money off of their blogs (ads, paypal, etc), but slam Ruth for it. It's pretty sad and pathetic if you think about it.

Ruth, has it really been that long? Wow....anyways. I've had a blog for about 10 years. There are some years when I blogged every day (sometimes multiple times a day), and there are years that go months without an update. I've never made a dime off of mine (probably because mine is a typical-has-no-point blog), but I understand needing a blog break every now and then. I've never stated my identity on there either. Granted some people know me (in person), but it's never been an issue. And you should see (er....read) some of the crap I've been through since I started blogging! Truth is very much stranger than fiction. Don't believe me? Read following journal entry about someone comparing WW2 to Doctor Who (that totally awesome Sci-Fi show from the BBC for those who don't know): [link=http://squid314.livejournal.com/275614.html]The WW2 miniseries is totally unbelievable and the writers should be fired![/link]

So I guess I say to the doubters: Haters gonna hate. Doubters gonna doubt.

You can't please everyone, *insert the story about the old man, little kid and the donkey*, so it's best to do what is best for you.

I clicked the link to the essay and it was well worth the effort. Great piece!

I would bet a million bucks this blogger is Isaiah or a member of his family. It is just an attempt to discredit Ruth and her sister so that this guy can get married before he is found out for his shameful treatment of Rachel and their baby.

It would be neat to live in a world surrounded by people so poorly educated that they can't tell how stupid they are.

I have to sit around coworkers daily and wonder where they learned to speak English (and they were all born in this country).

Oh to be ignorant and not care.

It would be neat to live in a world surrounded by people so poorly educated that they can't tell how stupid they are.

I have to sit around coworkers daily and wonder where they learned to speak English (and they were all born in this country).

Oh to be ignorant and not care.

Sarcasm, I hope?

If not- No, it's not neat. Education produces not only specific benefits for the individual, but additionally huge benefits for society as a whole. Educated individuals are more likely to be productive, self-supporting members of society (yes, that's a generalization, a likelihood, not a 100% guarantee).

Am I the only one here that thinks this is possibly a Poe? It comes across a bit too precious to me...

Archived