IGNORED

Razing Ruth's Sister Pregnant out of Wedlock

Ridiculous

razingruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/crumbling-crumbling.html

Surprise, surprise, her father threw her out and the family of the baby's father (another ATI family) are calling her a whore and saying it's not his.

Good news is, she's been safely taken in by another family and seems to have the support and help she needs.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I just read that too.

Ruth, if you are around, I am glad your sister is out and has a ready support system. I hope she can get the support she needs to prove paternity and have the father support his child, financially at least.

How Christ-like of her family to love her during a time she needs most.

:(

And if the baby isn't his, Geraldo could do a fun show in 9 months.

They should go on Maury!

"Isaiah, you ARE the father!" Damn, wouldn't it be amazing if one of the Duggars or another fundie royalty boy was the dad!

For some reason in CA IIRC if the mother wants assistance they have to id the father and do a dna test so they can tap him for child support.I don't know what AR laws are with regard to child support. So glad that her brother's boss and his family are doing the right thing. This must be making Darth Daddy just explode.

That poor girl. I can only imagine the hell she has endured since her parents found out. Hopefully, from here on out, things will get better and better, even as a single mom.

They should go on Maury!

"Isaiah, you ARE the father!" Damn, wouldn't it be amazing if one of the Duggars or another fundie royalty boy was the dad!

Now that would be a show to watch!! :lol:

Northwest Arkansas is mentioned in that post... don't suppose it's John David or Joseph now......no, of course not!

Northwest Arkansas is mentioned in that post... don't suppose it's John David or Joseph now......no, of course not!

Maybe the baby-daddy is Josh?? Then they could go on Jerry Springer instead! All the fundy girls could kick off their flip flops and have a fight. Maybe fling TTC at each other? J'Chelle could show us her "routine" on the poll and... :naughty:

And these are suppose to be the people who are big on family and family issues. ::SMH:: How is throwing your pregnant daughter out because she got pregnant out of wedlock a family value? It makes you look anti-family.

Before I even went to read it, I thought "Hmmm, I'd like to think that DaddyDearest would see this as a sign that the system is wrong and fails.

I'm inclined to think that, instead, he will take this as a sign that Ruth brought this upon his family by being rebellious."

I was wrong...it's mom's fault. And probably Ruth's too.

*sigh*

Poor girl.

I feel for this poor girl. Shame on her parents for being such jerks..Shame on the sperm donor's parents for making this the girl's fault...great reflection of Christ there...

Ruth's sister needs to apply for TANF funds and Medicaid and name the baby's sperm donor. The state will compel a paternity test and that will put the whole thing to rest. Because we all know you can't get pregnant without some "input" from another party... :oops:

Can we start a fund to pay the girl's legal fees for when she has to sue the godly patriarch for custody and child support? These people are twisted.

I found this in a quick internet perusal about paternity laws:

How Is Paternity Established?

If the father and mother were not married at the time of the child`s birth, an Affidavit Acknowledging Paternity or a court order naming the legal father establishes paternity. The alleged father may voluntarily admit that he is the father of the child. This can be done through the Voluntary Paternity Acknowledgement Program of Arkansas that is offered at all birthing centers in Arkansas, all Child Support Enforcement Offices, and Vital Records Offices. In cases where he does not admit paternity, a court hearing and/or paternity tests can be scheduled. Paternity tests examine the genetic markers of the mother, alleged father and the child. The paternity tests will indicate the likelihood of paternity or exclude the alleged father. The alleged father must pay for the costs of the tests. If the alleged father is excluded, the custodial parent (CP) may be required to pay for the tests.

http://resources.lawinfo.com/en/Legal-F ... ished.html

I wonder if, like so many other superfundies, Sperm Donor is self-employed and/or works for Pa? If that's the case, Rachel may have a hard time getting any kind of financial support even after he's proven to be the father. I'm sure Sperm Donor and his father would claim poverty so he/they wouldn't have to pay. But I'm sure none of that will happen, because as we all know, only heathen fathers don't step up and take care of their kids. Clearly, Isaiah just needs to watch "Courageous". Because that movie is so friggin' powerful, he'll have an instant, magical change of heart and become the Perfect Christian Father, right? Right?

Good thoughts and prayers to Rachel and baby.

Even if you are unemployed, you still have to pay child support. The court will lower it to a couple hundred dollars a month, but you do indeed have to pay.

When I saw the title of this thread, I said "Ohhhhh fuck". That poor woman. I was so happy to read the post and see that she had some friends looking after her.

Maybe we could a cyber baby shower for her with Ruth's input of what she needs. Nothing big but small things to let her know that the non-ATI crowd does care.

John-David is 21.
:o

Noooo! I don't even want to start a rumor like that. It's not a Duggar. The baby's father lives in an entirely different state than my family. That's why my brother and I were shocked that she got pregnant- this isn't someone she hangs out with on a regular basis. The last I had heard was that she and "Isaiah" were in a pre-courtship stage. They liked one another, definitely. His family isn't ATI-royalty or anything; but, they have been in it for about fifteen years, so we've seen them around.

The reason I asked about the attorney is because this is going to have to involve two states. I'm not sure how that works. His family is really pushing back hard, from what I hear, and denying that their son could've got her pregnant. Obviously, he's not stepping up and admitting it. My brother was saying that, from what he understands, this kid is the Golden Boy in his family and wanted to court Rachel before all of this happened. Once they had sex, it appears that he felt Rachel wasn't "convicted" about the same things as him and broke off the communication with her.

Maybe we could a cyber baby shower for her with Ruth's input of what she needs. Nothing big but small things to let her know that the non-ATI crowd does care.

Seconded!

Archived