IGNORED

Just for lulz: Name the next Duggar!

Deleted12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been pushing for Jenoughalready for the past few kids, boy or girl. But they'll never go for that. They really need a kid named Jesus. I personally love Hannie's suggestion of Jiraffe. Realistically, I am shocked that with a bajillion kids, they don't have either a Jacob or a Julie, and they should do one of those.

What i think they will really do...something that should really start with a G, a la Jinger. Perhaps Jorge (but pronounced George), or Jina (pronounced like Gina, but a nice shout out to the body part of Michelle's that must be absolutely destroyed after so many kids.)

I'd also like a girl named Jezebel. It would give me hope of her escape.

I think that they should cut to the chase and name a girl baby "J'slave" or they could go with "Josh2.0" and "Jana2.0" (because the actual kids don't matter).

Real name suggestions : Julie or Jacob

What about Giselle, spelled Jazelle or whatever they have to do to throw a J in there?

It is a hybrid between JB and Michelle's names, a bonus if you live in Arkansas!

Cassandra, baby 18 is Jennifer (or 17? I can't remember who is older, Jenny or Jordyn). She is pretty much forgotten about and Michelle couldn't even understand her asking for a drink when Josie came home. It was really sad.

Julian or Jacqueline, but those names are probably too classy for the Duggars (besides, if I ever have a son I want to name him Julian, and I'm not sure if I want my kid to have the same name as a Duggar).

Jasmine could also be nice for a girl. But they'll probably pick something like Juandalinn. For the boy, probably something like Jericho.

Agreed. A Jared/Jacob/Jakob for a boy and Julie/Julia for a girl, but maybe Julianna? They like Anna in names, after all.

And pixy, Jennifer is older than Jordyn.

Julian or Jacqueline, but those names are probably too classy for the Duggars (besides, if I ever have a son I want to name him Julian, and I'm not sure if I want my kid to have the same name as a Duggar).

Jasmine could also be nice for a girl. But they'll probably pick something like Juandalinn. For the boy, probably something like Jericho.

I doubt they will pick Jasmine. I think they had a dog named that.

Guest Anonymous
For the boy, probably something like Jericho.

That's extra hilarious since we just had a poster called jericho making a huge ass of themselves.

Boys: Jeffery, Jake, Jacob, Jonah, Jethro (?), Johnson,

Girls: Julia, Jade, Judy, Jina or Jeena (Gina), Jeannette, Jacqueline

(Bolding mine)

Johnson would be so appropriate given the number of times JB's Mr. Johnson has come a-knockin'! :roll:

My friend Daiyu says that Jiayi is a good name for either a boy or girl, because it means "auspicious individual" and she thinks it would be lucky, but she has a feeling that the Duggars wouldn't be down with that.

how about jenty as in twenty?

jimbobchelle?

jimbobne?

jb junior

jelly bean, to honor jb's initials

jelle

jikes, as in yikes

i really should go to bed.

They have several names that are just a twist on another kid's name, so I think they might do that again.

So change up Jessa, and you could have Jenna, Jessica, or Janessa (that one has the bonus of being half Jana, half Jessa!)

They also have several of the same names as the Bates kids. I think for a boy, they'll steal the name Judson.

There's a Biblical theme with they have with the boys names, and they almost named Jackson Judah, so I'm going to say Judah, Jonah, or Jacob for boys

I know that Julie has been on their girls list for a while (Jim Bob tried to name two of the last couple girls that) so I'm gonna go with Julie, Jessica, or Julia

Archived