IGNORED

Just for lulz: Name the next Duggar!

Deleted12

A boy could also be Jonah or Joel. (It's not like they have enough Joe's already with Joseph/Josiah/Johannah/Josie).

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping they don't go with Jacqueline. That's my mother's name and would be kind of odd on a little girl, possibly because I associate it with a woman in her 40's.

Jumanji? I think that could work for either a girl or a boy. I also saw on a snark site, Juneedtostop. Ooh, or what about Jentile? Junebug? Juniper? Jenesis (I actually know a few people who named their daughters Genesis)?

They'll probably go with Julie for a girl, because I remember JB really pushing for it with Jordyn. I've always wondered why they named Josie because on the episode where they discussed Jordyn's names it came down to Julie or Jordyn-Grace. Why pick a new name when you already had one everyone liked?

Or maybe they'll go with Joanna so they'll have Joy Anna, Johannah and Joanna. :roll:

Jaqueline, Jillian, Julianna, Julia

OMG. I would NOT be surprised if they named her Jillian, even though there's a Jill. I mean, they have Jana, Johannah, & Joy-Anna!

Well all of my potential names have been added, so here's one that I think might be possible for a girl: Jamaica. Seriously. The last two girls have had some kind of geographical-themed name as either their first or middle name (Jordyn, typically spelled Jordan like the river, and Josie Brooklyn, that would be one of NYC's five burroughs), so it's entirely plausible. Plus it sounds pretty, is only somewhat similar to one of the other kids' names (James), and it sets itself up for all kinds of jokes! :P

But seriously, I'm also hoping for Julie if it's a girl and Jacob if it's a boy.

Jizzelle, to remind them of how she got there.

Realistically, I think the most likely are:

Julie/a

Jaycie or any alternate spellings

Jemima

Jubilee

Jaylynn or any other J +filler letters + lynn/len to make a kre8tyv name

Jorie/Jory/Jori

Jenna

Jessica

Jocelyn

Jacqueline

Jonah

Jacob

Jayce/Jace

Juan, since they seem to like central america so much

Jericho

Jared

Joel

I know they already have Jana, but I wonder if they would name a possible baby girl Jane. (BTW, that's my real name, and if there is a Jane Duggar, I call dibs on freeing her. :D )

I know JB was also a huge fan of the name Julie, so it wouldn't be surprised if that makes the short list for girls. There's also the name Joni, which is the name of one of my old teachers, and it's pretty different from what they've been naming their kids. And based on a quick google search, there are many more J-names for girls.

As for boys...well, there's no Jacob or Judah yet. And there's also no Jaden/Jayden, Jared, Jeff, Jerome, Jonah or Julian.

Unfortunately, this also means JB and ofJB have yet to hit a wall as far as naming kids is concerned. :/

Archived