• GreyhoundFan

• 47of74

• AnywhereButHere

• fraurosena

image.png.0732d1d338f8e6dcef85fb6fc48c9e49.png

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0732d1d338f8e6dcef85fb6fc48c9e49.png

I just figured it was crap from having his head so far up his ass.

• Haha 8

image.png.58f150819eba82d2827c46b83ae26a66.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.afe953c25f6cf3a810a8d8317ea3c2bf.png

• Upvote 6

image.thumb.png.d885971cd235b6a57028938d8cf82c12.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.5a456bf52c5ac9e2eccf849a49368f87.png

• Upvote 7

image.thumb.png.743af8643228c23945fd65c0dbcc8466.png

"MAGA State"

Donald Trump issued a brand new position on abortion yesterday that doesn’t work, angers the most radical of pro-lifers, gives another reason for women to vote against him, and is probably another lie. Screw probably. It is a lie.

Trump was trying to have it both ways by saying abortion should be left up to the states. It’s because of Trump that the Supreme Court overturned Roe and ruled that abortion is not protected by the Constitution. This ruling put the issue into the hands of the states with many banning abortions immediately.

But if you believe that abortion is murder, then why are you OK with murder being legal in some states while it’s banned in others? If you’re a pro-life zealot who believes life begins as soon as you scratch your balls, then why would you vote for a guy who allows “murder” to remain legal in half the country?

Trump’s position has angered Mike Pence and Lindsey Graham. “It’s a state’s issue up to a point. But the pro-life movement, I’ve told the president, is not about geography; it’s about the child,” said Graham who favors a national ban after 15 weeks.

Trump posted on Shit Social, “People like Lindsey Graham, that are unrelenting, are handing Democrats their dream of the House, Senate, and perhaps even the Presidency,” which is his confession that he really doesn’t care about abortion or the pro-life position. He only cares about what will return him to the presidency (sic) so he can be a dictator until he dies and rots in Hell.

Pence called Trump’s position a “slap in the face” and said while lying, “Republicans win on life when we speak the truth boldly and stand on the principle that we all know to be true — human life begins at conception and should be defended from womb to tomb.” Republicans DO NOT win when they talk about “life.” Pence also reminded people that it’s because of the Trump/Pence administration (sic) that Roe was overturned by a bunch of right-wing troglodyte fundamentalists they installed in the Supreme Court. President Joe Biden is reminding people of this too.

Trump said because of this position, as if he’s all-powerful, that for the “first time in 52 years, you’ll have an issue that we can put behind us.” Biden isn’t letting him put it anywhere. President Biden is reminding people that Trump is responsible for right-wing abortion bans in red states across the nation. He’s also warning voters that if a national abortion ban is placed on the Resolute Desk, in the horrifying nightmare that Trump is reinstalled in the White House, Trump will sign it.

President Biden is right. If Republicans take both chambers of Congress, they will pass a national ban on abortions and it’ll probably be for less than the 15 weeks Lindsay envisions. And Donald Trump will sign it. Remember that Donald Trump lies. And you can’t trust a guy who’s shifted his stance on abortion as many times as Trump has.

On October 24, 1999, Trump said, “I’m very pro-choice” and added, “I hate the concept of abortion, But still, I just believe in choice.”

On August 16, 2015, during a Republican debate (because he needed troglodyte votes), Trump said he had “evolved” and pointed out that Ronald Reagan had also changed his positions over time. It should be noted that Trump changed his position in his late 60s.

On March 1, 2016, he tried to have it both ways to appeal to the hard right and moderates during the general election campaign, saying, “Planned Parenthood has done very good work for millions of women, but we’re not going to allow and we’re not going to fund, as long as you have the abortion going on at Planned Parenthood. We understand that, and I’ve said it loud and clear.” He also added one of his famous “We’ll see what happens.”

On March 30, 2016, during an MSNBC town hall, Chris Matthews asked Trump if women who seek an abortion should face repercussions if the procedure were made illegal nationally. Trump said, “There has to be some form of punishment” and said, “Yes,” as in “For the woman,” as Matthews had asked. Note that Trump did NOT push back against a federal ban.

Later that day, Trump’s campaign put out a statement saying, “This issue is unclear and should be put back to the states.”

And again, later in the day, Trump put out a statement saying, “If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb.” Despite saying it should be “put back to the states” earlier in the day, he endorsed the idea of a federal ban in the last statement of the day.

On October 19, 2016, during a debate with Hillary Clinton, Trump was asked about appointing justices to the Supreme Court and the possibility of overturning Roe and said, “Well, if we put another two or perhaps three justices on, that will happen. That will happen automatically in my opinion because I am putting pro-life justices on the court. I will say this: it will go back to the states and the states will then make a determination.”

On January 23, 2017, in one of his first acts as president (sic), Trump signed a memorandum blocking the federal government from funding organizations that provide abortion services, including counseling. Four months later, uncharacteristically behind closed doors, he signed a bill allowing states to withhold federal money from organizations that provide abortion.

On January 24, 2020, At a March for Life rally in DC, he pledged to “veto any legislation that weakens pro-life policies or that encourages the destruction of human life” and said, ” Unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House, and as the Bible tells us, each person is ‘wonderfully made.'”

On June 24, 2020, Trump took credit for overturning Roe calling the SCOTUS ruling “the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation” and said the outcome was “only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court.” He doubled down and said, “It was my great honor to do so!” To be fair, he did NOT “deliver” on everything he promised.

Trump wanted credit for Roe being overturned, so give it to him.

On January 1, 2023, after Republicans failed to live up to expectations and the “red wave” didn’t materialize in the midterms, Trump blamed anti-abortion hardliners and posted, “It wasn’t my fault that the Republicans didn’t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. It was the ‘abortion issue,’ poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters.”

On September 1, 2023, Trump said of Ron DeSantis signing a six-week abortion ban in Florida, “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

On March 19, 2024, when asked about a federal ban on a radio show, Trump said, “People are agreeing on 15, and I’m thinking in terms of that, and it’ll come out to something that’s very reasonable.” Trump liked the idea of a nationwide 15-week ban, which I’m sure he got from Lindsey Graham.

On April 8, 2024, Trump said in a video statement that “states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both” to ban abortion, but didn’t rule in favor or against a nationwide ban.

His position will change again. If returned to the White House (probably by Russia), Trump will ban abortion nationwide. And here’s the real kicker… he hasn’t said he wouldn’t.

• Upvote 6

image.png.169623115c5bddcdd11f611cd0792c3c.png

• Upvote 5

image.png.aec02ad3ad6bdfcfdcf217d452b0a6e8.png

• Upvote 5

image.png.3f60f6c0b228a7d40b504a8927c460fd.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.bfbffc0fc72a272cd45b265d64b90720.png

• Upvote 5

image.png.b189029ec7615153ef0d7c7b6b803edf.png

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2

image.png.220bd12bee221b085ffbcc605b9a771a.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.df8c88ec188ff2c2484694c3aa957a36.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

His family announced this morning that O.J. Simpson has died. 
image.png.a39c9935a4c1616ad568639a106b3784.png

• Upvote 7

image.png.e16cbad57ff18cc50f745bd8eb6cce6e.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.d560467bfcc5161f70a5f62449353d8d.png

• Upvote 6

find.jpg.176288660ff3288e66ed6e78d58ff411.jpg

• Upvote 6

funeralprocession.thumb.jpg.4f43768ce6620c94deec06ff9d093817.jpg

Spoiler

wannabuy.thumb.jpg.dd52553adbeb17dac98e52d3bbd5d790.jpg

Edited by 47of74