IGNORED

Trump 65: Dividing His Time Between Court And The Golf Course

GreyhoundFan

image.thumb.png.34a0e953e71c34bbca8308f07348045b.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5

He's still denying that he ever knew E. Jean Carroll and is insulting her, her lawyer, and the judge.  I suppose she will just have to keeping suing him until he learns to keep his big mouth shut.

Spoiler

Screenshot(17693).png.bfc1b039d97a4422719e980633c046c8.pngScreenshot(17691).png.a74fb20684d846707de3c16054b9c24e.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

Trump may have had no memory of who E. Jean Carroll was, before this all started. He's a liar, of course, but he's also such a user and misogynist that he'd be no more likely to remember her than a meal he ate, or even the napkin he wiped his chin with afterward, decades ago.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

Hide the ketchup!

• Haha 7

He only cares about his supporters if they give everything for him. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 7

1st off what's somebody's cat name have to do with anything

and 2ndly if he doesn't know her than how does her know her cat's name?

I work with a lady and ask about her dogs and yet can't ever remember their names.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

He wants to be emperor for life:

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

He's really confused.

• WTF 8

He’s such a whiny little bitch. 
image.thumb.png.101e57ae2203639c3d701e6ede687713.png

• Upvote 6

This thread potentially explains why Judge Cannon is so pro-Trump:

• WTF 9

On 1/11/2024 at 8:00 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.184171c0b32258c4b0eedab9a43c080c.png

Well....she might be staying away from him and the accompanying BO.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

The former gangster tells me to trust trump.....and trump is promoting this...not suspect at all. perfectly fine.

Can you imagine a world where Obama recommends us to watch a video from his good gangster friend saying his trustworthy?   It's a crazy world we're in now.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

He demands complete loyalty. 

• Upvote 6

The Lincoln Project weighs in on the God Mare Trump video. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The Lincoln Project weighs in on the God Mare Trump video. 

Oh my. If you haven't watched this - all the way to the end, please do.

The Lincoln Project has outdone themselves.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2

Another one kisses the ring.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

No big surprise.  Vivek was always just trying to get that vice presidency slot anyway.

• I Agree 7

Quoting from Heather Cox Richardson's letter today, with comments she drew from this article

"Complaining that the people in Trump’s first administration were “weak,” Trump advisor Steve Milloy told Waldman that  “The approach is to go back to all-out fossil fuel production and sit on the EPA.” 

From the article itself:

"This time, his supporters are trying to ensure that a second Trump administration wouldn’t go as wobbly.

Dozens of conservative groups have banded together to write climate policy goals that would devastate virtually every regulation of the fossil fuel industry. The Project 2025 effort, led by the Heritage Foundation and partially authored by former Trump administration officials, also would turn key government agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency, toward increasing fossil fuel production rather than public health protections."

This is appalling and somewhat terrifying. And these groups will be the first ones with their hands out for aid when their sea-front properties are swamped.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

He thinks it’s ridiculous to obey the law. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

That's disgusting. The dripping sarcasm of "law of our land"  - to have so much contempt for laws.....

And again. He's literally telling people who he is and what he stands for. literally saying the quiet part out loud.....and people are ok with this? 

• Upvote 10

He has the best attorneys. /s

image.thumb.png.54cd21e9c33e178f4fa4c84b3f6521a8.png

• Upvote 11

Good grief. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 4

Trump is having vocal tantrums in the courtroom and Kaplan is having none of it.

• Thank You 7

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trump is having vocal tantrums in the courtroom and Kaplan is having none of it.

Good.  I hope fuck face keeps it up and gets excluded so he has to  watch from another room.

After Judge Kaplan warned him he could be excluded from attending his trial in person the orange fuck said he'd love it.  Judge Kaplan had the perfect comeback. 

Trump threw his hands up in response.

“I understand you’re probably eager for me to do that,” Kaplan said.

Reporters in the courtroom heard Trump say, “I would love it.”

“I know you would,” Kaplan said. “You just can’t control yourself in this circumstance apparently.”

• Upvote 8

Honestly, I don't like how this is going.  Trump is making himself the victim again.  Poor Ms. Carroll is still having to face him with the muttering and the rolling eyes and the tantrums.  He will just appeal the amount and she might never see a dime.  I don't understand how the judge can't just confine him to a locked room with a tv screen.  If fuckface didn't have an audience he wouldn't need to act out.  He and Alina Habba are being total jerks and the followers are eating it up.

It looks as if Judge Cannon is slowing everything down for Trump's benefit.  I have no idea what's going on with the Georgia trial now and if Trump has succeeded in smearing Fani Willis enough to make a difference.  Maine just said it's waiting on the Supremes to decide about whether Trump can be kicked off the ballot but I have no faith that they will do the right thing.

If there was a God, we'd see a lightning bolt drop down about now.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic