IGNORED

Trump 64: He's Finally In Front Of A Judge

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Hopefully some of his supporters start realising he thinks they're dumb marks - then again he said "officials" so some will stay on board.

I'm never sure if he just forgets he's supposed to be sucking up to these people and says the truth, or if he deliberately throws stuff like this in to see just how far he can push, how much he can insult his rabid followers without them realizing he's doing it. Probably a little of both. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

It's such a pity that she didn't include attacks on herself in the gag order...

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

Boy, he went extra-heavy on the bronzer today:

• Upvote 9

The most expensive house in the world?  Is he high?  I think Putin might like to show Donny some pictures of his own palace near the Black Sea.

Donald doesn't even own the most expensive house in Florida.  That honor goes to Larry Ellison who bought a 62,200 square foot mansion for $173 million.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

Cue a mango meltdown:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

Judge to Donnie the Hutt: STFU

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge warned Donald Trump and others at his New York civil fraud trial to keep their voices down Wednesday after the former president threw up his hands in frustration and spoke aloud to his lawyers while a witness was testifying against him.

Judge Arthur Engoron made the admonition after Trump conferred animatedly with his lawyers at the defense table during real estate appraiser Doug Larson’s second day of testimony at the Manhattan trial.

State lawyer Kevin Wallace asked Engoron to ask the defense to “stop commenting during the witness’ testimony,” adding that the “exhortations” were audible on the witness’ side of the room. The judge then asked everyone to keep their voices down, “particularly if it’s meant to influence the testimony.”

• Upvote 8

He whines like a toddler who needs a nap:

• Upvote 7

He needs some cheese to go with his whine. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He whines like a toddler who needs a nap:

Meanwhile some other people say otherwise...

Donald Trump returned Tuesday to the civil fraud trial that imperils his real estate empire, watching and deploring the case as an employee and an outside appraiser testified that his company essentially put a thumb on the scale when sizing up his properties’ value.

Incensed by a case that disputes his net worth and could strip him of such signature holdings as Trump Tower, the former president is due to testify later in the trial. But he chose to attend the first three days and came back Tuesday to observe — and to protest his treatment to the news cameras waiting outside the Manhattan courtroom.

Instead, Trump company accountant Donna Kidder testified that she was told to make some assumptions favorable to the firm on internal financial spreadsheets. Outside appraiser Doug Larson said he didn’t suggest or condone a former Trump Organization comptroller’s methods of valuing properties.

“It doesn’t make sense,” Larson said of the way the ex-controller reached a $287.6 million value for a prominent Trump-owned retail space in 2013.

• Upvote 6

Interesting. Thread on situation with two defendants being represented by the same attorney in Trump's documents case:

Spoiler

• Thank You 7

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Thread on situation with two defendants being represented by the same attorney in Trump's documents case:

I’m glad they have another counsel able to do the cross-examinations, etc., otherwise, this could have resulted in a delay or perhaps a mistrial.  (If I understand the situation correctly. ) 

• Upvote 5

Dear Rufus, I've been a fairly good GreyhoundFan this year, I would love to see TFG jailed as an early birthday gift!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 5

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Rufus, I've been a fairly good GreyhoundFan this year, I would love to see TFG jailed as an early birthday gift!

Even if your birthday was yesterday, and this would make it 364 days early for the next one, I hope you get your wish!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

I wish they would do something but I have no belief at all  that they will. In the end he's a "rich white guy" and you can't do anything to rich white guys because ya know they're oppressed and all. "freedom" 

I expect he's gonna get "and hey don't do that again."  and all it's gonna do is give what's his name yet another standing on the steps listen to how bad they're treating me speech opportunity. 

• Upvote 4

It’s a slap on the wrist, but still… finally some consequences.

• Upvote 7

What's his name is probably laughing about this.  It' not a fine if you're rich enough. It's just a fee to tell you how much you have to pay to break the rules.

• I Agree 8

6 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

What's his name is probably laughing about this.  It' not a fine if you're rich enough. It's just a fee to tell you how much you have to pay to break the rules.

Hopefully when he does it again it'll cost him an overnight stay in jail.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

7 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Hopefully when he does it again it'll cost him an overnight stay in jail.

Or at least a significant fine. 

• I Agree 5

I’m guessing this will cause another shortage of ketchup:

• Thank You 8

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.f10b8d8d8182b0a66bfbc78b2b57eb78.png

Oh Donnie, that "heat" you're feeling is probably because of Dark Brandon becoming a member recently and already having more followers than you...

• Haha 7

Oh my.  Donny's trying to get some distance between himself and Sidney Powell.  

Spoiler

Screenshot(16333).png.08a74e200edf95a1d60701f139a1a42e.png

He's nervous.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic