IGNORED

Trump 64: He's Finally In Front Of A Judge

GreyhoundFan

Regarding TFG's pretend slur, I just couldn't bring myself to be more specific. I'm not ever the apologizing on behalf of white people type, because people who suck are not representatives of me, but I do feel that sense of general shame from the past still smacking us in the face this way and that we cannot ever seem to fully eradicate the people dragging it forward, or whatever lives in their narrow ugly brains. I wanted to outlive it, but I have been hopelessly naive.

The fact that he is doing this to be sort of "cute" and sly with his supplicants is evil, whether or not it's brought forward by the dementia he is clearly also suffering.   

Edited by backyard sylph
top of page
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love the "obscure" part of the constitution as if the constitution is full of rules about wearing eats nuts in church or wearing shoes while driving a car that nobody really knows about...cuz there's not like constitutional scholars and other people who spend their whole lives examining every line in the constitution and discussing it and the intention  behind it etc etc.

It's "obscure" because we haven't had to worry about upper level government officials trying to overthrow the voters or anything similar since the civil war.

Let's call a spade a  spade here!

The news in general continues to not cover this with the gravity appropriate to the situation. And for some reason continues to try to be "fair" and treat what's his name and his conspirators like misunderstood 17 year old white college boy rapists. "you wouldn't want to ruin their lives!"

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

There should be an appeal process listed - the private fines here are usually parking lots but it's still legally required they have a mechanism in place to contest the fine. If you never saw the bus (the big, yellow thing right?) it sounds like your plate might have been misidentified.

There's cameras videos and stills -   it was me. The "interesting" thing about it is the school system gets a percentage of the fines and the company running it gets a significant percentage. It's a private fine system that just happens to generate a lot of profit. 

Somehow on this busy 5 lane road where there are almost no residences on the road (if any) the bus was supposedly stopped to pick up kids 2x and I somehow didn't see it. And have never seen in despite this being my work route for nearly 2 years. What kids? Who knows. 

And you can see from the images and video that everybody is zooming past (it's a very busy road)

What seems to be happening is the bus is parking on the short right hand  feeder lane that goes into a neighborhood and basically speed trapping people. It's hard to describe. But it seems pretty clear to me that they're setting the bus up to make money in a hard to see area where there shouldn't be kids lined up to get on a bus (there's no houses and it's a very busy 5 lane road. The county would pick up the kids inside the neighborhood for safety reasons, not on the little turn lane). The fact that I had 2 videos of me and everybody else in the lanes speeding by shows that nobody saw this bus in two separate instances.

Around here all the busses have cameras to do that and now they're setting up speed traps around all the schools as well and it just happens to be an outside for profit company doing all this not the local police.

ya know "for the children"

I'm sure it's just as coincidence that the local school district has an extremely bloated and well paid administrative level. The county superintendent makes 600K$plus per year.

• WTF 4
  • I Agree 1

Hypocrisy, thy name is rethuglikan 

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I love the "obscure" part of the constitution as if the constitution is full of rules about wearing eats nuts in church or wearing shoes while driving a car that nobody really knows about...cuz there's not like constitutional scholars and other people who spend their whole lives examining every line in the constitution and discussing it and the intention  behind it etc etc.

It's "obscure" because we haven't had to worry about upper level government officials trying to overthrow the voters or anything similar since the civil war.

Let's call a spade a  spade here!

The news in general continues to not cover this with the gravity appropriate to the situation. And for some reason continues to try to be "fair" and treat what's his name and his conspirators like misunderstood 17 year old white college boy rapists. "you wouldn't want to ruin their lives!"

There's cameras videos and stills -   it was me. The "interesting" thing about it is the school system gets a percentage of the fines and the company running it gets a significant percentage. It's a private fine system that just happens to generate a lot of profit. 

Somehow on this busy 5 lane road where there are almost no residences on the road (if any) the bus was supposedly stopped to pick up kids 2x and I somehow didn't see it. And have never seen in despite this being my work route for nearly 2 years. What kids? Who knows. 

And you can see from the images and video that everybody is zooming past (it's a very busy road)

What seems to be happening is the bus is parking on the short right hand  feeder lane that goes into a neighborhood and basically speed trapping people. It's hard to describe. But it seems pretty clear to me that they're setting the bus up to make money in a hard to see area where there shouldn't be kids lined up to get on a bus (there's no houses and it's a very busy 5 lane road. The county would pick up the kids inside the neighborhood for safety reasons, not on the little turn lane). The fact that I had 2 videos of me and everybody else in the lanes speeding by shows that nobody saw this bus in two separate instances.

Around here all the busses have cameras to do that and now they're setting up speed traps around all the schools as well and it just happens to be an outside for profit company doing all this not the local police.

ya know "for the children"

I'm sure it's just as coincidence that the local school district has an extremely bloated and well paid administrative level. The county superintendent makes 600K$plus per year.

This sounds odd. In my state, you are required to stop when the bus is loading or unloading students on either side of the road unless specific conditions are met for the opposite side. The bus is supposed to turn on blinking red lights and a stop sign so it is extremely obvious to drivers. I have seen people intentionally ignore the law and pass the bus while my kids are getting off and on it. With the blinking red lights and the stop sign, it has to be intentional since it is a two lane road.

Many times buses will let drivers pass after they are done loading or unloading.

It should be clear to drivers when they need to stop and when it is okay to pass a bus.

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL

image.png.09fc8c0bfca2c82a8630ab9ce44f6f52.png

Was Ivanka released as a defendant, but now is being called as a witness?  It looks like another fine may be assessed, or…. [searching for prison emoji] 

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

Was Ivanka released as a defendant, but now is being called as a witness?  It looks like another fine may be assessed, or…. [searching for prison emoji] 

Yes, and she's scheduled to testify during the first week in November along with Udvay and Qusay.

• Thank You 5

58 minutes ago, Ali said:

This sounds odd. In my state, you are required to stop when the bus is loading or unloading students on either side of the road unless specific conditions are met for the opposite side. The bus is supposed to turn on blinking red lights and a stop sign so it is extremely obvious to drivers. I have seen people intentionally ignore the law and pass the bus while my kids are getting off and on it. With the blinking red lights and the stop sign, it has to be intentional since it is a two lane road.

Many times buses will let drivers pass after they are done loading or unloading.

It should be clear to drivers when they need to stop and when it is okay to pass a bus.

I've never intentionally passed a stopped bus. But there's evidence that I have driven past one 2x.  Me and everybody else in the 5 lanes of traffic. Nobody stopped.

I'm fairly certain but can't prove it, that the county was having busses stop in hard to see areas, not actually picking up kids on a route, and putting out their sign so as to "catch" people and make money off the fines.  I drove the same route same time daily and never saw this bus doing its route, even after I was fined 2x and was purposefully looking for it. 

But anyway. 

Point is those fines made me EXTREMELY paranoid and careful because those fines were a hardship for me to pay. 

While what's his name pays tiny fines for not following a judges orders in a serious case and continues to threaten and try to intimidate possible witnesses and jurors. It's so fucking enraging. If a multiple judges can't stand up to him - exactly who will?? And his fines will not act as any deterrence to him.

Having seen what I've seen I'd be terrified if I was called up to be one of his jurors. I'm just a regular person. You can google my name on my home ownership. Easily find where I work. I live in a regular easy to access non gated community. I don't even have a fence around my yard. If he can act this way and get away with it to judges and other public figures what chance do any regular people have?

Oh to be a rich white guy free from rules and consequences.

ugh typos everywhere. sorry.

• Upvote 4

Yet the MAGAts scream that Biden is doddering and can’t speak…

• Upvote 4

What nonsense was he trying to say?

I'm feeling extra bonus low about all this crap today and yet....can't look away. It's like poking a bruise...yep still hurts....yep...still hurts....

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

What nonsense was he trying to say?

I have no idea. Of course, I have functioning brain cells.

image.png.0c6d2b12951c4474597e4c5174ab3174.png

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I'm fairly certain but can't prove it, that the county was having busses stop in hard to see areas, not actually picking up kids on a route, and putting out their sign so as to "catch" people and make money off the fines.

It'd be interesting to see what happened if someone challenged the fine in court because it sounds dodgy as.

Point is those fines made me EXTREMELY paranoid and careful because those fines were a hardship for me to pay. 

This is why I like the Finnish system of fines being a percentage of taxable income - sure the guy from Nokia was fined several thousand dollars for speeding but proportionally that was the same as someone on a lower income being fined in the hundreds- the deterrence factor is equalised. In Sydney they noticed that a lot of the quite well off ladies-who-lunch who parked illegally because the fines didn't impact them stopped when they started getting licence demerit points as well. Amazing how the possible loss of licence caused them to actually find a legal parking space.

If a multiple judges can't stand up to him - exactly who will??

I really hope that he gets to spend some quality time incarcerated. There is a pretty strong argument that if New York had cracked down on some of his known shonky dealings in the 80s we would be in less of a mess now.

• Upvote 8

More whining and lies from team TFG:

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 5

re my school bus fines....yeah I would have loved to challenge in court but I'm not rich. I had to work. At the time I had what's called a 1099 job, for those who don't know/aren't from USA, a 1099 job has no benefits, no leave, etc. So I would have been out any money I might  have made that day and probably still have the fine because I'm not fancy enough to figure out all those rules.

Now my father was weirdly good at this and would cozy up to judges when he got fines and talk the judge out of it. It was wild. But he could be very charismatic when he wanted. I have NONE of those skills. Another infuriating thing about the "justice" system. If you can schmooze you can work the system.

Case in point: rhymes with dump.

As to what's his name. I don't understand. Does the "leading candidate" get special legal rights the rest of us don't have??? Why do they bring that up? 

Asshole.

I'm still kerflummoxed that their whole rationale seems to be "our fraud didn't hurt anybody so it's ok"

Like seriously - your fraud led you to getting the presidency (under the guise of "good businessman"). and that hurt a lot of people.

• Upvote 5

I find it interesting that he only talks about how he didn't defraud the banks.  They all got paid back.  That's only part of the problem.  He fraudulently inflated or deflated values on his properties to get better deals and to decrease his taxes.  TFG is good at this.  He'll deflect by answering a small part of the question but leaving the rest hanging.  

It's also noteworthy that he keeps making the point that they can't use a gag order or contain him in any way because he's the presidential office "frontrunner".  Like, who cares, dude?  You don't get special points for leading in the polls.  It's not as if you can murder someone and the judge will say, "Oh, we can't charge him.  He's the frontrunner!"

I'm not sure if the judges and the legal system are more worried about his followers causing trouble or whether they just think he'll drag this through the courts for years.  It's his usual practice.  He sues or is sued and, if he doesn't like the verdict, he just keeps appealing anything he can.  He's abused our court system for decades.

• Upvote 11

Donny is upset that Bill Barr was out today saying that TFG's "verbal skills are limited".  He, of course, berated Barr on Truth Social and then went on to post that DeSantis' is "like a wounded bird falling from the sky" to show us that he is quite an  eloquent speaker.  No one has ever been as eloquent as he is, by far.  I'm sure he thought that wounded bird comment was pure poetry.  Maybe it's time to bring back that dementia screening test...

Spoiler

Screenshot(16434).png.0f287e63fb99fdc4c4d31f6cf5f8e6de.pngScreenshot(16433).png.a273d84722c6dd9f1c079f93fcd328fb.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 5

The psycho orange blob is up early:

image.png.a4b49d4828892ed95187a009126f142f.png

• Upvote 7

I just wish fuck stick would be treated like others by prosecutors and judges.  I really do.  To illustrate a guy was convicted of witness tampering the Northern District of Iowa and sentenced to 12.5 years in prison followed by three years of supervised release.

A man has been sentenced to more than 12 years in federal prison for tampering with a witness involved in a trial related to a Dubuque incident.

Michael L. Ashford, 43, of Chicago, recently received the 150-month prison term in the U.S. District Court in Cedar Rapids after a jury found him guilty of conspiracy to tamper with a witness and tampering with a witness, according to a press release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Iowa.

U.S. District Court Judge C.J. Williams also ordered Ashford to serve a three-year term of supervised release after his prison term. There is no parole in the federal system.

“In imposing its sentence, the district court found that Ashford pointed the firearm at the witness prompting the witness to call 911, tampered with the witness such that the witness did not want to testify at trial and attempted to contact other potential witnesses in an attempt to obstruct justice,” the release states.

If fuck face was treated anywhere close to what an average person would be, he'd be in prison serving a similar sentence already.  And even just 12.5 years would be a life sentence for that fuck.

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The psycho orange blob is up early:

image.png.a4b49d4828892ed95187a009126f142f.png

Hey fuck face, you wanna meet a True Trump Hater (TTH) just come up to Minneapolis and I'll show you what a TTH actually looks like because it sure as hell ain't any of the judges or prosecutors involved here.

• Upvote 3

A Republican billionaire said voters should not vote for fuck face next year.

Leon Cooperman, the hedge fund billionaire who has famously clashed with Sen. Elizabeth Warren over her proposed wealth tax, is cautioning voters against returning Donald Trump to the White House.

“It would be terrible for the country if Donald Trump were reelected,” Cooperman told CNN in a phone interview late last week. “He’s a divisive human being who belongs in jail.”

It’s rare for a Wall Street figure to make such critical comments about Trump, at least publicly.

Cooperman, in the past, has donated to mostly Republicans and forcefully battled with Warren over her proposed Ultra-Millionaire Tax.

That's nice that he's cautioning people against voting for fuck face and that fuck face belong in prison.  But at the same time all these billionaires have all their noses so up in the fucking air they can't see the expressions of contempt on peoples faces.  I just hope when they reach the hereafter Matthew 20 turns out to be the truth and they find their positions reversed.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

This compilation is funny, but it’s sad that this deteriorating nutjob is the leader of a major political party. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

Maybe if he slept at night, he wouldn’t be gong so far downhill so fast. 
image.png.4be0bc3b27d95eb481a12c900646c3d6.png

• Upvote 5

Donny still isn't getting any sleep.  He was up at around 2:30 AM ranting into his phone and back at it again at 7:43.  He thinks if you don't understand a word like "disgorgement", then you can't be charged for it.  He must be frantic about the trial this week with the kids testifying.  (And "He fines me at levels never seen before" is ridiculous.  I'm sure someone has been fined more than $15,000)

Also, the whales are happy because someone is against wind energy.

Spoiler

Screenshot(16454).png.43b10abab318a4859324cc841772167d.pngScreenshot(16455).png.1f7252a5cd0c0cb76a3ddba597110d4b.pngScreenshot(16456).png.9ee605a8bbf3e7cbe8e13432ce15d5a9.pngScreenshot(16457).png.60e7357c9e83a7cdc57964fc40b30569.png

• Upvote 7

Aw, is poor widdle Donny having trouble going sleepy-bye?  I'll bet AG James and Judge Engoron sleep just fine.  

(Is it bad that I am amused by the thought of him sitting around his golden palace in a cold sweat, hair askew, typing on his phone like a madman?)

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic