IGNORED

Trump 64: He's Finally In Front Of A Judge

GreyhoundFan

On 10/6/2023 at 8:34 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.c28a1bd3d4a93d08b19aecdd92356f65.png

Note: I just listened to this as a clip, it may have been actual testimony at trial. 

During a deposition, Weisselberg was queried about the meaning of "GAAP" (generally accepted accounting principles) and if he was familiar with them.  GAAP forms the basis of accounting for public companies and *Public companies in the U.S. must follow GAAP when their accountants compile their financial statements*.   The person questioning Weisselberg worded his query a variety of ways, but nope, AW was vaguely aware maybe, but, Nope, wasn't familiar. 

Ditto, Don Jr., who thought it may have been covered briefly during a college course, but, laughs and *goshdarnit, he just couldn't remember*. 

On 10/17/2023 at 4:48 PM, Xan said:

The most expensive house in the world?  Is he high?  I think Putin might like to show Donny some pictures of his own palace near the Black Sea.

Trump best be very careful here; he has some past Florida real estate shenanigans that are blatant money laundering and *someone* might remember that and start doing some very deep dives. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Donny continues to be crazy over on his Great Value Twitter:

Spoiler

Screenshot(16339).png.ee7f110d99814efe9df28ae72067813b.pngScreenshot(16340).png.a7dfe023a9c9cd69b32d54d1f4c2fe3c.pngScreenshot(16341).png.0c171c5f5b4f953e1a47e483d9a209cb.png

He's not going to get a venue change.  Anthony Pratt has no reason to lie about Donald talking about submarines.  And Donny continues to campaign.  C'mon -- this has to be a episode of the Twilight Zone, right?

• Upvote 8

Anthony Pratt seems to have paid for the information.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Ugh, and always the "... there were NO VICTIMS EXCEPT ME."

Whaah, whaah, whaah, woe is me!

And he's supposed to be te great Republican leader? Good grief.

• Upvote 7

Donald, who doesn't know how to do anything productive except play golf and tweet, is flooding Truth Social with his nervous posts.   I think he's realized that the GA trial might get moved up and that Chesebro and Powell have put him in a bad spot.

Everywhere he turns lately there's bad news.  Books are still coming out.  The 60 Minutes video about Pratt showed Donny to be the leaker-in-chief.  He's crossed the line again with Chutkan (he disparaged Smith again) and she appears to be giving him enough rope to hang himself.  It looks as if Ivanka might have to testify against him to save her own skin.  Every bit of bad press they can find about Biden keeps getting lost because of the war in the Middle East, the Speaker of the House problems, and Donny's own legal missteps.  

Spoiler

Screenshot(16354).png.22ba75fbefa559aad03f34975759fc82.pngScreenshot(16353).png.cc8409df3a55823880c4ad13e4a4c8ee.pngScreenshot(16355).png.5f228e88afb5e820b77e0cd56916e81a.png

The comment I think that is the funniest is the "Said by too many people to name" one. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

This made me laugh:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

I disagree. Modern GQPers don’t support any of Jesus’ causes. 

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy

Yes but was he eloquently beautiful?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Today, among other nutball statements, he told people at his Derry, NH rally that they don't need to vote, "we've already got the votes." I don't do former Twitter, but there are a couple links in this article.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Trump is now telling people that Emmer is affiliated with George Soros and wants to get rid of the Electoral College.  He's also added some very fringey rightwing content on his Truth Social page about arresting Rashida Tlaib for "inciting an insurrection" and there's a pic of two black female poll workers in Biden hats with the caption, "Start arresting the poll workers and watch how fast they tell you who told them to cheat".  (That post is originally from Nov. 2020 and the person who posted it has wiped his internet presence.  I suspect a troll farm person.)  There are posts about George Floyd being a "scam" and also calling the pandemic a "scamdemic".  I think the worst one was a repost from Breitbart about Orban telling Tucker Carlson that only Trump could end the war in Ukraine.  

Somebody needs to take away his damn phone.

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 6

On 10/23/2023 at 2:31 PM, fraurosena said:

Anthony Pratt seems to have paid for the information.

Wonder if that affects potential charges against Pratt. It's one thing to be shown or told classified information without being aware it's still classified, another to pay for it.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, backyard sylph said:

Today, among other nutball statements, he told people at his Derry, NH rally that they don't need to vote, "we've already got the votes." I don't do former Twitter, but there are a couple links in this article.

This is absolutely terrifying. I'm wondering if he thinks that he's got the speaker of the house (whoever that might be) all lined up with enough votes in the house that even if his followers don't vote and are poll watchers that the house will declare that he's president anyway.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

This is absolutely terrifying. I'm wondering if he thinks that he's got the speaker of the house (whoever that might be) all lined up with enough votes in the house that even if his followers don't vote and are poll watchers that the house will declare that he's president anyway.

I'm pretty certain that's what he thinks, and that there are still some people around who'll try to make it happen. But after this summer, I'm less worried about it actually taking place. I mean, I have no doubt that some of the Rs are going to continue to try to manipulate us; they were just voting on whether to allow a man who helped cover up a college sex scandal and whose voting district is shaped like a broken saxophone to become House Speaker. I just don't see them collectively propping up TFG that way a year from now...

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He is truly odd:

Hide the damn edibles. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, backyard sylph said:

Today, among other nutball statements, he told people at his Derry, NH rally that they don't need to vote, "we've already got the votes."

This is actually a great statement. I hope he makes it more often, and that all of his MAGAts listen to him. :potstir:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

Did you all see where Orange Fuck Face (OFF) compared himself to Nelson Mandela?

Former President Donald Trump compared himself to anti-apartheid activist Nelson Mandela on Monday as he cast himself as the victim of federal and state prosecutors he alleges are targeting him and his businesses for political reasons.

Returning to New Hampshire to register for its presidential primary, Trump held a rally where he railed against President Joe Biden’s response to the Hamas attack on Israel and vowed to build an Iron Dome-style missile defense shield over the U.S.

But he focused much of his dark and at times profane speech on the criminal and civil cases against him, at one point suggesting he would go to prison like the former South African president who spent 27 years in prison for opposing South Africa’s apartheid system and was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.

“I don’t mind being Nelson Mandela because I’m doing it for a reason,” Trump told am amped-up crowd of supporters at a sports complex in Derry, New Hampshire. ”We’ve got to save our country from these fascists, these lunatics that we’re dealing with. They’re horrible people and they’re destroying our country.”

Yeah, I'm down with OFF getting a 27 year prison sentence because it would essentially be a life sentence for him. 

• Upvote 7

If the orange menace wants to go to prison for 27 because he thinks that will save democracy, I a) am totally fine with that and b) agree with him that it might be the best for democracy.

What’s stopping him?

Oh right, he’s a bleeding coward who doesn’t believe in anything but himself and wouldn’t be able to do even 27 minutes in prison.

• Upvote 9

Did we already know this?  From CNN:

Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was granted immunity by special counsel Jack Smith and has met with federal prosecutors multiple times in the investigation of the efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, according to a report from ABC News.

• Thank You 11

Still STOLLEN.

OMG. Not sure why - out of everything - that spelling error Drives. Me. Nuts.

And in every MAGA, I hear an echo of "Heil Hitler."

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

I think the justice system has inspired what's his name. I think prior to getting repeatedly warned about tampering with the jury and what not, he didn't think about it much. But now, I think he's realized "oh I can do that? Neat!" and has set about actively trying to pollute the jury pools in all areas.

• I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic