IGNORED

Harry & Meghan 16

Coconut Flan

While of course smiling for the camera. The locals never noticed the photographer snapping madly away, though, did they?😆

Smiling for cameras is wrong? Why?   Is it better to frown for cameras? The Royal family smiles for the cameras all the time, is that wrong, too.

Just so I understand. .. 

--Nobody would ever take a picture of Meghan unless she paid for them to do so. When this happens, she is delighted and smiles for the photographer, and this is bad. 

--If she didn't buy the pap photos, no one would care about her. Including this forum.  She buys all the attention she gets. (Does that include the posters here?)

--There's no way that she just went to a farmers market for fun, and a random person took her photos. That's impossible. Any photos that appear are bought and paid for her. 

--She paid for those blurry, out of focus photos of her family at the parade. She could have paid for better photos, but she chose blurry ones.

Apparently Meghan’s security minded the dog.

While Meghan largely managed to fly under the radar during her trip to the market, she was friendly and smiled politely at the handful of locals who did recognize her - as her security kept a watchful eye. 

The large bodyguard kept a safe distance from the duchess and minded her pooch while she looked around the market

• Haha 3

I guess she doesn't really need security if they are available for dog-sitting. 

Security should only be concerned with keeping their client safe - not holding bags or dog leashes, etc.  They should not be distracted.  But let's face it, the "security" is there for show. 

• Upvote 3

While recollections may vary so may versions of this story.  The photos I saw did not show the security guy with the dog.  Meghan had the dog walking through the market at least in what I saw.  Perhaps someone complained and she later passed off the dog.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2023 at 4:00 PM, TN-peach said:

I guess she doesn't really need security if they are available for dog-sitting. 

Security should only be concerned with keeping their client safe - not holding bags or dog leashes, etc.  They should not be distracted.  But let's face it, the "security" is there for show. 

I think bullying reaches a new level when you criticize how her security detail acts.

Maybe just trust they know what they're doing? I'm sure they know their stuff. Perhaps the Montecito Farmers Market is not much of a threat.

It will be nice when people stop bullying this woman. It's pretty sad when even a trip to the farmers market triggers the bullies. I am glad to hear she doesn't read this stuff.

On 7/18/2023 at 4:38 PM, Coconut Flan said:

While recollections may vary so may versions of this story.  The photos I saw did not show the security guy with the dog.  Meghan had the dog walking through the market at least in what I saw.  Perhaps someone complained and she later passed off the dog.  

This is even worse than not putting her shopping cart away. Or tasting a grape at the market. How evil can this woman be? I"m glad you were on top of this act of crime.

I think bullying is so ugly.

Are bringing a dog to a farmer‘s market or having security personnel take care of the dog her biggest offenses in 2023? Seems a BEC thing to focus on.

Edited by prayawaythefundie
  • Upvote 2

It was a pap stroll for her and showed her entitled attitude.  No, not the biggest feature of her life, but it does exemplify her way of dealing with things.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

10 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

It was a pap stroll for her and showed her entitled attitude.  No, not the biggest feature of her life, but it does exemplify her way of dealing with things.  

She hired paps . . .  then asked them to snap her breaking the rules about dogs? 

I'm not sure that makes sense.

Edited by Jackie3

Is it a huge offense to have security hold your dog for you or hold your packages in the scheme of offenses (say the mock curtsy? no) but it does go to show her lack of understanding of people's core job functions.  Security officers are supposed to keep an eye out for threats not be distracted by dog watching or carrying shopping bags.  If they are armed guards, they need to be able to reach their weapons and they can't do that if they have something in their hands.  If they are not armed, they still need to be able to react quickly to a threat by physically blocking someone and they can't do that if their hands are otherwise occupied.  For example, the Secret Service does not carry the "nuclear football" a military aide generally does.  The Secret Service does not carry things for the protectee, the protectee usually has an aide or "body man" that carries the items that need to be carried. 

Basically, it looks like she uses security for show and not for actual security. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, TN-peach said:

Is it a huge offense to have security hold your dog for you or hold your packages in the scheme of offenses (say the mock curtsy? no) but it does go to show her lack of understanding of people's core job functions.  Security officers are supposed to keep an eye out for threats not be distracted by dog watching or carrying shopping bags.  If they are armed guards, they need to be able to reach their weapons and they can't do that if they have something in their hands.  If they are not armed, they still need to be able to react quickly to a threat by physically blocking someone and they can't do that if their hands are otherwise occupied.  For example, the Secret Service does not carry the "nuclear football" a military aide generally does.  The Secret Service does not carry things for the protectee, the protectee usually has an aide or "body man" that carries the items that need to be carried. 

Basically, it looks like she uses security for show and not for actual security. 

No, she has haters who think she and her kids should die (because they are mixed race). A couple of those haters were arrested recently--they were more vocal than most. There are plenty of others, though, they're all over the internet.

Here's the BBC report on those two criminals. Bear in mind, these are just two who happened to have a podcast. There are many others.

"Christopher Gibbons referred to his views that the Sussex's baby was an abomination that should be put down and Prince Harry should be prosecuted and found guilty and judicially killed for treason," prosecutor Anne Whyte QC said.

I'm sorry you don't think she is "at risk" enough to deserve security. While at the same time, being upset that her security can't do their work properly! 

However, it's her money and she can buy security if she wants to. It's not like she's depending on the public to pay for it.

You may think differently, but I find it hard to believe anyone would pay millions a year to buy security if you don't need it. I imagine she'd like nothing better than to go to a farmers market without fear.

3 hours ago, TN-peach said:

Is it a huge offense to have security hold your dog for you or hold your packages in the scheme of offenses (say the mock curtsy?

The mock curtsey is an offense? She's an American. We don't recognize royalty as our "betters." Some Americans choose not to curtsey to the Queen--Nancy Reagan comes to mind. She's not our queen, after all. Why would we show deference?

Plus, she was mocking herself. But even if she were mocking the Queen, she sure wouldn't be the first. 

I think Americans worry more about "protocol" than the palace does. Here's what the palace website says about the matter.

For men this is a neck bow (from the head only) whilst women do a small curtsy. Other people prefer simply to shake hands in the usual way.

I can't understand why random Americans worry that the Queen of another country didn't get enough deference.

From what I've seen, the Queen received deference from morning till night. It was her birthright, she did nothing to earn it. It's not like she cured cancer or achieved peace in the Middle East.

Edited by Jackie3

Well but we don't really know what the person's job description is. Maybe they're security, maybe they're a personal aide or a dog sitter who looks scary. :)

• Haha 7

Dan Wootton, Jeremy Clarkson, Piers Morgan. . . the Sussex haters are going down. At the very least, they are getting rebuked. At the most, they will end of in jail. They've all been revealed as terrible people. . . rapists, misogynists, criminals, bullies.

There's no way to prove that their bullying was due to racism, but I can't see any other reason for five years of relentlless bullying of Harry, Meghan, and their two toddlers.

Yes, even their toddlers. Remember how Robert Jobson talked about holding little Archie over the balcony's edge? And all the other journalists laughed? Imagine joking about holding Louis over the balcony. . . that would be considered vile.

I can't stand bullies, so it's nice to see them getting what they deserve.

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Harry and Meghan are laughing all the way to the bank. They have their money.

(BTW, the NY Post is a rag similar to the Daily Fail)

Edited by Jackie3

The Gideons used to donate Bibles to hotel rooms. There could be a copy of Spare in every hotel room too.

• Haha 7

Well. At least Some baby rats and baby birds and baby squirrels will be staying snug in nests partially made of the shredded remains of Harry’s frozen todger.

• Haha 2

Well, there are those (who shall be nameless) who will say that Harry could not possibly care less--he's gotten his money from all those books, so it doesn't matter to him what happened to them! He's swimming in money! He blows his nose with money! He wipes his (sort of) formerly royal bum with money! Why should he care what happens to his books?🤷‍♀️

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Well, there are those (who shall be nameless) who will say that Harry could not possibly care less--he's gotten his money from all those books, so it doesn't matter to him what happened to them! He's swimming in money! He blows his nose with money! He wipes his (sort of) formerly royal bum with money! Why should he care what happens to his books?🤷‍♀️

Now I picture Harry as Scrooge McDuck swimming in Gold Coins :)

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

The book's still doing great! Here's the Amazon stats as of today. Seven months after publication, it's still on the bestseller lists.

Yes, I think he's pretty happy with the results! Other authors can only dream of this kind of success.

rankings.png.7025b612392a0417c0add5d3293ac06c.png

The customer reviews are great, too! 

reviews.png.b65f94705a7705af78019f9b5424f15c.png

Edited by Jackie3

On 7/21/2023 at 1:48 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Well but we don't really know what the person's job description is. Maybe they're security, maybe they're a personal aide or a dog sitter who looks scary. :)

The white haired guy with the sunglasses is the personal assistant of Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

This amuses me far more than it should.  

It amuses me that he got tens of millions for the book.

Whether it's a record-breaking bestseller or not (though it is)

You must really hate Penguin House and hope for it's downfall!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic