IGNORED

Nathan and Esther Bates 7: Being Typical Bates Offspring

Coconut Flan

Esther found out she was pregnant when Nathan was in the Philippines. She was at her parent's house in PA.

They are looking to find property in Arkansas and build their dream house, but they aren't in a rush.

• Upvote 2

So is the timing that Mama Jane did spill the beans with her comment on IG after Valentines Day?

Edited by JDuggs
Oops, Jane not June
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

So is the timing that Mama Jane did spill the beans with her comment on IG after Valentines Day?

Yes. She would have been around 6 weeks pregnant. I am sure she told the family then, when they were all together. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yes. She would have been around 6 weeks pregnant. I am sure she told the family then, when they were all together. 

And Mama Jane probably didn't know or maybe forgot that they were planning on keeping it just within the family for a while.  It looks like they knew they couldn't hide it anymore, since Esther is starting to show a little so they finally decided to confirm it.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2

I’m late to the game, but wasn’t there an insider saying Tiff, Esther and Katie were all pregnant and not announcing yet? 
two IMG_0735.thumb.png.d1adb2a29ed72394e5328b39ec951012.pngdown one to go… if so. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I’m late to the game, but wasn’t there an insider saying Tiff, Esther and Katie were all pregnant and not announcing yet? 
two IMG_0735.thumb.png.d1adb2a29ed72394e5328b39ec951012.pngdown one to go… if so. 

I would say that the insider was probably correct and now we are just waiting on Katie. I’m sure they will make an announcement by putting a big sister shirt on Hailey or something similar. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would say that the insider was probably correct and now we are just waiting on Katie. I’m sure they will make an announcement by putting a big sister shirt on Hailey or something similar. 

Probably, I also bet that Katie will wait until they are in Knoxville. I feel like Katie is probably about as far as long as Esther. 

5 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

And Mama Jane probably didn't know or maybe forgot that they were planning on keeping it just within the family for a while.  It looks like they knew they couldn't hide it anymore, since Esther is starting to show a little so they finally decided to confirm it.

I think they were always going to announce after Tiffany (as she is so much further along). They also let Lawson and Tiffany record and monetize the whole thing. So I think waiting til their joint vacation was always the plan.

• Upvote 3

I'm going to (very reluctant) give some credit to Nathan and Ester for not having their own Youtube-channel.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, xenobia said:

I'm going to (very reluctant) give some credit to Nathan and Ester for not having their own Youtube-channel.

Isn’t the bar just so low in the Bates family? I’m so sick of their faces and the exploitation of their kids.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Addie's in AR visiting Nathan and Esther. Other people in the picture. are Jennifer Duggar on the far right. Then I think it's Katrina Wissman, who is sister-in-law to Hannah Duggar, Her husband, Nate, is also close with Jackson Bates. They were in each other's weddings. Next is Katey Duggar's sister, Lauren. Then Addie and Esther. Last one is Elizabeth Bontrager.

ETA: Someone on DuggarSnark thinks the baby Jennifer Duggar is holding is Gunnar Forsyth, which would  mean Joy was probably there, too. She just wasn't in this picture.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 22-58-11 Esther (Keyes) Bates (@estherbates97) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

16 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Addie's in AR visiting Nathan and Esther. Other people in the picture. are Jennifer Duggar on the far right. Then I think it's Katrina Wissman, who is sister-in-law to Hannah Duggar, Her husband, Nate, is also close with Jackson Bates. They were in each other's weddings. Next is Katey Duggar's sister, Lauren. Then Addie and Esther. Last one is Elizabeth Bontrager.

ETA: Someone on DuggarSnark thinks the baby Jennifer Duggar is holding is Gunnar Forsyth, which would  mean Joy was probably there, too. She just wasn't in this picture.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 22-58-11 Esther (Keyes) Bates (@estherbates97) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Makes sense. Jenni was in Jill’s buddy group  and then Joy was leader after jill married. Then blatant adoration and missing of Jill (and Jordyn of Jessa) always made me sad because it was like watching a child loose its mother. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

17 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

I thought the baby boy was Katrina Wissmann’s baby. I believe his name is Theodore. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought the baby boy was Katrina Wissmann’s baby. I believe his name is Theodore. 

Yeah, I think Gunner Forsyth is a bigger kid.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

That's Katrina's baby Theo 

• Upvote 1