IGNORED

Nathan and Esther Bates 7: Being Typical Bates Offspring

Coconut Flan

8 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

It appears Mama Jane just spilled some baby news. 

Lol leave it to grandmas to spill the beans! My grandmas couldn’t keep secrets either. 

• Upvote 6

Reddit doesn’t work on my ancient ipad. Here’s the IG post that it’s referring to. Maybe the Bates kids need to be a bit more clear with Jane that they are telling her information in confidence. She also may not understand how public her social media comments are.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.9454901f5ecde31dc24225629ecc905b.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Reddit doesn’t work on my ancient ipad. Here’s the IG post that it’s referring to. Maybe the Bates kids need to be a bit more clear with Jane that they are telling her information in confidence. She also may not understand how public her social media comments are.

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.9454901f5ecde31dc24225629ecc905b.jpeg

Meh. She has like a million great grandkids. I’m sure it’s hard to keep track which have been announced publicly and which haven’t. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

I already guessed it based on her missing from the group shot. Maybe shuffle around how the couples are standing next time so the females aren’t all out front or directly next to their spouses if you want to hide a pregnancy instead of omitting someone. In a group this sex/couple obsessed, Nathan would not travel without his wife to a big family ‘do this soon after marriage… 

No way would Nathan want to pose without his wife. Why, people might confuse him with his single brothers at the other side of the photo. Those losers can’t even have sex yet!

Hopefully they aren’t nasty to Mama Jane about it!!

Edited by Mrs Ms
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I would hope they wouldn't even say anything to Jane! She is an elderly woman with health problems trying to care for a spouse with major medical issues. There is no way she could keep track of what is public. There is no way there was malicious intent behind it either so they should just let it go.

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Since Esther and Nathan don’t appear to monetize their social media, they can probably laugh it off. They’ll probably just ignore it and still make an announcement in their own way and on their own time. Even though the snarkers and superfans are on top of it, it will still be “news” to many.

• Upvote 8

Esther is the one who accidentally gave away the sex of Kenna before she made the big announcement. They aren’t good with secrets in general. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

The only element of surprise here is that it took them longer than anticipated to start #2. Kenna will be close to 2 when this one is born. I was fully expecting their first two to be 13 months apart. 

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Esther is the one who accidentally gave away the sex of Kenna before she made the big announcement. They aren’t good with secrets in general. 

She's also the one who wore a mama t-shirt in a photo or video before she announced she was pregnant with Kenna. She tried to cover by saying it wasn't a pregnancy announcement. I am not a fan of hers or Nathan, but I appreciate that they are more low key and less high maintenance than some of the siblings. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

On 2/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

She's also the one who wore a mama t-shirt in a photo or video before she announced she was pregnant with Kenna. She tried to cover by saying it wasn't a pregnancy announcement. I am not a fan of hers or Nathan, but I appreciate that they are more low key and less high maintenance than some of the siblings. 

And if IIRC, that was very, very early in her pregnancy and made it obvious that they were trying for a baby from the minute they got married like 3 months before. She probably had a huge stash of pregnancy tests.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

I wonder how much longer they will live in an RV when baby #2 comes.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 9:27 AM, HereticHick said:

I wonder how much longer they will live in an RV when baby #2 comes.

They updated to a bigger RV. I think they are there for a while.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Finally confirmed the pregnancy. Said Fall. They posted a picture where you can see the dates on the ultrasound, but it is too blurry for me to read 😂

• Upvote 7

q&A with Lawson and Tiffany and Esther was 11 weeks this week and is due in October so just before Kenna’s second birthday.

Edit- put first birthday, meant second 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

q&A with Lawson and Tiffany and Esther was 11 weeks this week and is due in October so just before Kenna’s first birthday.

Didn’t she already turn one? I think she was born in 2022.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

q&A with Lawson and Tiffany and Esther was 11 weeks this week and is due in October so just before Kenna’s second birthday.

Edit- put first birthday, meant second 

HashtagTwoUnderTwo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

HashtagTwoUnderTwo

For about 10 days. And they said that they basically did nothing to prevent and were surprised that a second pregnancy was taking so long. 

• Thank You 5

1 minute ago, CanadianMamam said:

For about 10 days. And they said that they basically did nothing to prevent and were surprised that a second pregnancy was taking so long. 

Let’s hope they were happily surprised and the spacing keeps up.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Let’s hope they were happily surprised and the spacing keeps up.

Mediscam might actually have one positive benefit: increase their spacing, since Nathan frequently travels. He was apparently in the Philippines when Esther learned she was pregnant. 

• Upvote 7

47 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yeah I'm not surprised she was disappointed, I should have added a sarcasm tag. You know she's going to hashtag the shit out of it while she can.

28 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Mediscam might actually have one positive benefit: increase their spacing, since Nathan frequently travels. He was apparently in the Philippines when Esther learned she was pregnant. 

Right? I wonder if they'll actively try to get pregnant more quickly for number three. Ovulation coming back is so variable with each woman that I wouldn't honestly blame anyone for testing... I understand wanting to have kids close together, or wanting to know when you have to be more careful on the other side.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yeah it’s possible they kept missing the ovulation window because he was gone often. 

• Upvote 2

October is also when Nathan & Esther got married. I want to say it was also when they confirmed that they were dating.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

October is also when Nathan & Esther got married. I want to say it was also when they confirmed that they were dating.

Yep and Esther’s birthday is in October. They commented that it is their lucky month. 

• Upvote 2