IGNORED

Marjorie Taylor Greene 2: Empty Gee

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, apple1 said:

Stupid with arrogant is a really bad combination.

And stupid with arrogant in a position of power makes it dangerous.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Forget what too easily? Seriously someone translate for me. 

• Upvote 2

Six billion?  A little exaggeration, Marge?

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Six billion?  A little exaggeration, Marge?

And that, girls and boys, is why learning math and place value is so important.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Give it up. 

Still be trade and commerce? Sure, but guess who would profit most in that scenario: the poorer red states or the richer blue states? Oh, and by the way, what will the red states do without federal aid, that is now mostly paid for by blue states?

MTG isn’t really serious though. She just loves stirring the pot. It’s all she knows and it’s all she does. As soon as she tires of this shocking claim, or as soon as attention for it wanes, she’ll come up with the next outrageous statement or behavior that puts the spotlight back on her.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 9

So the federal government is like my dog, eating food out of my fridge and sleeping on my couch?

• Upvote 8

• Eyeroll 9
  • Thank You 1

• Thank You 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Lol, she’s just scared of losing her platform on national tv. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Ummm.

Please tell me this isn't true.

Don’t tell me anyone is surprised. After the obsequiousness McCarthy showed the MAGAt caucus, and loud Marge in particular, in order to finally(!) attain his coveted Speakership of the House? This is him simply paying his dues.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRWnx5rj/

It’s always nice when the opposition hands you a gift. One day, maybe, they’ll realize that words mean things. And there’s a handy book -  fairly sizable - that gives you the definition of those words. Until then, we get gifts! 

• Upvote 5

Deer Rufus, please let this be true! :pray:

Marjorie Taylor Greene is thinking about leaving Congress

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) has revealed she hates her job as a lawmaker in a recent episode of her podcast.

“The nature of this job – it keeps members of congress and senators in Washington so much of the time, too much of the time to be honest with you, that we don’t get to go home and spend more time with our families, our friends, you know, all in our district, or maybe just be regular people because this job is so demanding, and it’s turned into practically year-round,” Greene said. “And for those of us in the House of Representatives, we have to run for Congress every two years. So you’re practically campaigning nearly the entire time that you’re here serving as a representative. So that’s just a couple of examples that I can give you that I believe is a recipe for disaster, and that’s how people just fall into this social club. I would call it a social club here in Washington, DC.”

“Now, for me, I have no interest in that. I really don’t. And I’ll tell you why,” she continued. “Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I’ve lost money since I’ve gotten here. I have people come up to me and say crazy things to me out of the blue in public places that they believe because they read it on the Internet or saw it on some news show about me. So it’s not a life that I think is, like, something that I enjoy because I don’t enjoy it.”

Then again, I won't put it past her to leave Congress... in order to run as Trump's VP.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5

• 2 weeks later...

Another protest won't work for her.  She needs to have the Republicans playing the victim card.  If another bunch get arrested, it will show that the Repubs are the bad guys.

Does she care if Trump gets arrested?  Not really.  Again, she gets more mileage out of saying the Democrats are unfairly targeting him.  He could still run and, with her as VP, she's got a better shot at the presidency if he goes to jail.  The woman isn't smart but she's good as knowing how to play things to her advantage.

• Upvote 6