Marjorie Taylor Greene 2: Empty Gee

GreyhoundFan

Jesus H. She’s a lobotomized Pennywise. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-state-of-the-union-address-memes_n_63e32416e4b0c2b49ae6837d

MTG, sitting in the gallery like a modern day Norma Desmond or Cruella DeVille. Some of the tweets are great. 

“Find me more Dalmatians!!” 😂

I thought she looked like she should've been riling up fans, strutting through the arena toward the wrestling ring. 🤔 😄

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ten trillion percent agree.  If it had been me Perjury Three Names would've been out on her backside within a minute and told to get her own fornicating ride home. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

She really is a disgusting, classless POS. Do your f-ing job and stop playing for the cameras! 

I think she thinks playing for the camera is the job.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I think she thinks playing for the camera is the job.

Yea, you are right. She needs to go back to school and learn what the branches in our government actually do, because she isn't doing it. She is a circus unto herself. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I've been listening to the "The Revolution with Steve Kornacki" podcast and Empty Gee and her ilk are direct descendants of Newt Gingrich (politically speaking). 

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I've been listening to the "The Revolution with Steve Kornacki" podcast and Empty Gee and her ilk are direct descendants of Newt Gingrich (politically speaking). 

There are times I'd love nothing more than to take a cookie cutter to Georgia's major metropolitan areas than cut out and expel some of the shitholes that gave us that fuck stick Gingrich and Perjury Three Names.  (Oh, BTW, Google, I just ADDED shithole to my custom dictionary). 

• Upvote 2

Some years ago, MTG wouldn't have been able to win a local school board election.  Now that the Repubs have gone all in on finding the candidates who best keep the base riled, we have her in our freakin' Congress yelling at the president. 

The beginning of the end of Sen. Joe McCarthy was this famous exchange with Joseph Welch, "Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness." When McCarthy tried to continue his attack, Welch angrily interrupted, "Let us not assassinate this lad further, senator. You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency?"  That wouldn't work on Marge.  She'd probably just spit on Welch

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Xan said:

Some years ago, MTG wouldn't have been able to win a local school board election.  Now that the Repubs have gone all in on finding the candidates who best keep the base riled, we have her in our freakin' Congress yelling at the president. 

The beginning of the end of Sen. Joe McCarthy was this famous exchange with Joseph Welch, "Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness." When McCarthy tried to continue his attack, Welch angrily interrupted, "Let us not assassinate this lad further, senator. You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency?"  That wouldn't work on Marge.  She'd probably just spit on Welch

I have thought of that exchange hundreds of times during the last five years.

McCarthy may have been a bit quieter, but he wasn't stopped by it either. As @Xan  said, it was the beginning of the end for the communist witch hunts, but I  don't think he ever acknowledged that. People like him, Roy Cohn, MTG and Trump, never seem to understand when they have lost a battle.

https://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/welch-mccarthy.html

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

How anyone can think that being brash and abrasive somehow gives you the upper hand is beyond me. If you can’t even control yourself, how can you control a situation?

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah, I believe her /s

So the balloon just followed her into the capitol? Sure that happens to me all the time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

So the balloon just followed her into the capitol? Sure that happens to me all the time. 

Hey, it could happen:

Spoiler

• Haha 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Hey, it could happen:

Hide contents

❤️Yea that is what I was thinking about. When free range children was the norm 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4