• WTF 1

13 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy

These people make no damn sense. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

18 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

These people make no damn sense. 

This was after Lindsey criticized Major Failure for her defense of the classified doc leaker Teixeira. 

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) appeared to fire back at Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) for criticizing her defense of the alleged Pentagon document leaker on Sunday by posting a photoshopped image of Graham holding a Bud Light can sporting the image of a trans social media influencer.

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar,” Greene wrote in the tweet. “That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more.”

Graham in turn dubbed her response “one of the most irresponsible statements she could make” while appearing on ABC’s “This Week.”

Following Graham’s statement, Greene tweeted a doctored image of Graham and CNN anchor Dana Bash, making it appear as though he’s holding a can of Bud Light from Anheuser-Busch’s collaboration with influencer Dylan Mulvaney, who has become popular on TikTok for documenting her transition.

How mature.

Edited by 47of74
forgot the link
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 1

Another podcast to avoid 

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 9

On 4/16/2023 at 1:36 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy

Something else I just noticed too...Jesus Christ, who the hell poured Lindsey that beer in the OP?  Someone poured me a beer that was 70% foam I'd be like seriously?  Along with you better goddamn well not charge me for that beer.  (Now to be fair when I was at the birthday party for my nieces was doing a lot of head but my brother said he had put a lot of co2 in there so he he tried to fix the compression to help).   

• Haha 4

MTG, Ali Alexander, Nick Fuentes and Milo Y. seem to be in the middle of  a hair-pulling, scratching, biting scream fest about who knew what when and who has the dirt on who.  Ali A. claims to have dirt on MTG, but so far has not spilled the tea. 

Ali Alexander is being outed (again) for soliciting nude photos from a 15-year-old boy, but he's found Jesus and is currently (according to him) fighting same sex attraction. 

The  @THE_ALI_FILES account on twitter claims that Ali A has deleted 37,000 texts.  This account is trying to capture dirt on Ali, but may be run by Milo Y, MTG's former staffer. 

Nick Fuentes is being accused of trying to run interference for Ali A and has reportedly/allegedly asked accusers to stand down/recant accusations. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Howl said:

MTG, Ali Alexander, Nick Fuentes and Milo Y. seem to be in the middle of  a hair-pulling, scratching, biting scream fest about who knew what when and who has the dirt on who.  Ali A. claims to have dirt on MTG, but so far has not spilled the tea. 

Ali Alexander is being outed (again) for soliciting nude photos from a 15-year-old boy, but he's found Jesus and is currently (according to him) fighting same sex attraction. 

The  @THE_ALI_FILES account on twitter claims that Ali A has deleted 37,000 texts.  This account is trying to capture dirt on Ali, but may be run by Milo Y, MTG's former staffer. 

Nick Fuentes is being accused of trying to run interference for Ali A and has reportedly/allegedly asked accusers to stand down/recant accusations. 

Must be showing my age when the first thing I thought reading SSA was Social Security Administration 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another podcast to avoid 

Well, it's not like she has anything better to do, like I dunno, represent her constituency in Congress.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Must be showing my age when the first thing I thought reading SSA was Social Security Administration 

Years of choral conducting got in there first, in my brain - SSA is an arrangement for first and second soprano and alto sections.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I still have to check myself and remember that BLM stands for (in most contexts) Black Lives Matter and not Bureau of Land Management.  That will change when I get back to SW Colorado this summer. 

• Upvote 12

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I still have to check myself and remember that BLM stands for (in most contexts) Black Lives Matter and not Bureau of Land Management.  That will change when I get back to SW Colorado this summer. 

I’m in Colorado right now and I always think the same 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Howl said:

I have a similar problem everytime I see "SM" (for social media) and remember when it referred to something else.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

She has Qevin’s balls in her purse.

• Upvote 6

I didn’t miss it, I just didn’t listen. 

• Upvote 4

My eyes hurt from rolling:

• Eyeroll 3

Snowflakeistan

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 9

She always has a strange take on things. 

• Eyeroll 6

On 4/15/2023 at 2:47 PM, Dandruff said:

If he actually makes it that far, I almost hope she would become his running mate.  I doubt that any but the most brainwashed and deranged ultra-right-wing nutjub would be inclined vote for them.

I hope you’re right but I’m terrified that the opposite will happen!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Good grief

• Eyeroll 8

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief

How remarkable that Sergei Lavrov said the exact same thing...

• Upvote 4

She’s a moron:

• Confused 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3

More stupidity:

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 6

My money is on Loud Marge. 

• Upvote 5

image.thumb.png.e60987fa005adb8bf9a50dbc5dcb8d54.pngimage.thumb.png.1579e9343810aac93dfb644fdc1c09fa.png

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3