IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder how much he charges for each photo op.

Is he still allowed to display the presidential flag now that he's no longer in office?  I know that he's put the presidential seal at his golf courses and has been asked to remove them.  (I'm not sure that he ever did remove them.)

And, for the love of God, can someone make him stop with that stupid thumbs-up pose?  It makes me want to throw things at my computer screen.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

17 hours ago, Xan said:

makes me want to throw things at my computer screen.

To be fair, every picture and time I hear his voice I want to throw things. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

A nasty New Year’s message from TFG:

• Eyeroll 17

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maybe he's figured out that Desantis is Governor of the state he lives in and it might be a good idea to stfu a bit about him?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Vanna, I’d like to buy a cognizant thought. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

All I get from that is, "Not my fault!  Nothing is ever my fault!"  Donny will throw anyone and everyone under the bus before he admits guilt.  He's noticed that some people aren't returning his calls and no network gave him major coverage for his "press opportunity" the other night.  He wants the mobs to love him again and he wants to ride in the big plane and have underlings handing him Diet Cokes and generally strewing rose petals in his path.  This being booted out of office isn't making him happy.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, Xan said:

All I get from that is, "Not my fault!  Nothing is ever my fault!"  Donny will throw anyone and everyone under the bus before he admits guilt.  He's noticed that some people aren't returning his calls and no network gave him major coverage for his "press opportunity" the other night.  He wants the mobs to love him again and he wants to ride in the big plane and have underlings handing him Diet Cokes and generally strewing rose petals in his path.  This being booted out of office isn't making him happy.

I think he had a love/hate relationship with being POTUS. He loved the accolades, attention, and accoutrements. He hated, however, finding out that his “power” wasn’t unfettered; that he was expected and even required to do actual work; that there was accountability and responsibility; that he couldn’t just bully people into doing what he wanted; that he faced criticism from many including *gasp* women (oh the iconic pictures of Nancy Pelosi and Angela Merkel clearly making him look like a fool); and that his prior reputation as a smart businessman had been torn apart. He also lost his beloved TV show and the entertainment industry turned its back on him. Now he’s finding that even his once rabidly loyal Fox News and other supporters are dropping him in favor of more palatable alternatives. I totally agree he is longing for those POTUS days and, like a true narcissist, it’s everyone else’s fault he’s being denied his “rights” (as he sees them) to the parts he loved about the job but also like a true narcissist he conveniently forgets the parts he hated. It may make me a terrible person but I am happy to see him so miserable as he watches everything go to shit in the last days/weeks/months/years of his life. Let him mourn the glory days and remember when he had it all as he Citizen Kanes his way into his end. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

So much photoshop…

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 5

8 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Let him mourn the glory days and remember when he had it all as he Citizen Kanes his way into his end. 

Is it cruel of me to keep thinking of this?

Spoiler

1*BdTzmV5OwXoiQAm44ggqaw.gif

That hand is way too big, though.

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Is it cruel of me to keep thinking of this?

Hide contents

1*BdTzmV5OwXoiQAm44ggqaw.gif

That hand is way too big, though.

I keep thinking this, since supposedly “Sunset Boulevard “ is his favorite movie. “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my closeup.”  Of course he probably substitutes Tucker or Hannity for DeMille.

image.png.2204b000e6ccb105e08143319b5349e1.png

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I keep thinking this, since supposedly “Sunset Boulevard “ is his favorite movie. “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my closeup.”  Of course he probably substitutes Tucker or Hannity for DeMille.

image.png.2204b000e6ccb105e08143319b5349e1.png

You are kinder than I am - just picturing the selfish abusive person being taken away, rather than dying.

Now that I think of it, I would prefer him being taken away, and spending the rest of his life in prison - much more satisfying than imagining him dead. I just want him out of our lives.

I wish science could come up with a cure for cluster B personality disorders - preferably a fast-acting inoculation of some sort. I think the best punishment for Trump would be to suddenly develop a conscience, see himself and his actions as we see them, actually know better, and spend the rest of his life horrified at how he wasted his life and hurt others.

I really am cruel, I guess, but he so, so deserves it.

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So much photoshop…

Another sighting of The Erect Thumb.  Looks extra bigly stupid, as usual, but can be seen without magnification.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

You are kinder than I am - just picturing the selfish abusive person being taken away, rather than dying.

Now that I think of it, I would prefer him being taken away, and spending the rest of his life in prison - much more satisfying than imagining him dead. I just want him out of our lives.

I wish science could come up with a cure for cluster B personality disorders - preferably a fast-acting inoculation of some sort. I think the best punishment for Trump would be to suddenly develop a conscience, see himself and his actions as we see them, actually know better, and spend the rest of his life horrified at how he wasted his life and hurt others.

I really am cruel, I guess, but he so, so deserves it.

Sadly I don't think the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future will visit trump, and even if they did I don't think they'd do any good.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Another sighting of The Erect Thumb.  Looks extra bigly stupid, as usual, but can be seen without magnification.

I hate the 'point" as much as the thumbs up.

image.png.7cfc84ef837791984ab00f9834da2399.png

• I Agree 9

Mr. Dumbass is once again lying about Ruby Freeman.  If I were her, I'd sue him for every last penny he's got.

Spoiler

2008508117_Screenshot(12401).png.17fc6dbb249cb29922b9f8de2a124f57.png1446056117_Screenshot(12403).png.ea9c12a377cac1ecdf265ced08c02aac.png

He hasn't forgotten about the Bidens either.

Spoiler

184453498_Screenshot(12405).png.b4e01e0090e73d5b293d5cbd4eda29cd.png

And now his "Look over there! Squirrel!" routine includes China.

Spoiler

315332040_Screenshot(12402).png.5ded0b7de98dc453b07cf4ddcd4250ec.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Sadly I don't think the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future will visit trump, and even if they did I don't think they'd do any good.

Really. That's why I was fantasizing about something chemical and instantaneous - no amount of logic, reviewing his actions, or even invoking sheer terror would get through to him.

• Upvote 6

While I think that Trump had a major part in the republicans losing, everything with abortion is also a large reason why so many came out to vote. My husband, who has never voted for a democrat in his life (he tends to vote libertarian/independent), voted for the democrat in our district also despite the fact that the republican candidate is a coworker of his, because of the abortion issue. I do believe my husband would have voted for him if he wasn't a no exceptions to abortion candidate. 

Abortion was definitely a one issue vote this time around for a lot of people... alot of people voted for the pro choice candidate regardless of their other stances. Trump wasn't wrong in that sense. 

Also, the republicans just had awful candidates this time around.  But I think Trump had a large part to play in the candidates issue. He definitely shares a lot of the blame for republicans overall failure in the midterms.

• Upvote 11

Trump has yet another website.  Liz Harrington is pushing it over on Twitter.  Once again the donation area features a pre-checked box for monthly recurring donations.  He's done this before and been forced to return money.  I guess the reward was worth the risk.  There is also merchandise available for purchase.  The grift goes on.

Spoiler

401383805_Screenshot(12407).thumb.png.353178645c2bc3cd0125f95110eda874.png

• Thank You 3

50 minutes ago, smittykins said:

“Jim” Biden? 🤔

image.png

Jim is Joe’s younger brother. The RWNJs say he’s corrupt and covering up for Hunter. 

• Thank You 5

TFG just threw Qevin under the bus. Gee, Qev, maybe it was a bad idea to prostrate yourself before your Cheeto Jesus.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic